It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN has sent for the first time Submarines to the Red Sea !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by Version100

reply to post by Version100

And what about these posts and finds?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a couple.

Fear mongering huh???
Yeah, ok.

Every one of those links is pure hearsay, NO FACTS AT ALL.

You have an agenda of fear mongering based on rumors and lies.

I did not realize Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had an account here on ATS.

Further more, let me say this, and I hope you can hear me as you are very high up on your horse there.

I never said Iran was going to. I said that it looks like they have the ability to do so.
You really need to learn how to read before infecting ATS with your bitter crap.

I'm surprised that the mods are allowing you to make personal attacks.

Feel free to continue, it shows exactly what kind of individual you are
and what your agenda is.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

What personal attack? No name calling.

Is that really all you have? Play the victim? Pull out the personal attack card?

I bet you are thinking of a way to turn this to a race issue.

No constructive thinking at all. What a shame. I hang my head very low for you and your train of thought.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Time submarines??? OMG !!!1!1!!

Are they able to travel through time?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Is that really all you have? Play the victim? Pull out the personal attack card?

No constructive thinking at all. What a shame. I hang my head very low for you and your train of thought.

Completely off topic, thread derailing.

Iran has no nuclear capability and is no overt military threat to Israel or the US.

Iran has insane leaders, but not insane enough to start a war that would get their
country vaporized.

Enjoy your agenda of fear mongering and name calling, I don't need to say anymore.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Iranian subs. That's funny. How long do you think it will take for them to sink when one of our LA Class subs decides to deploy a MK 48? I wonder if sharks will enjoy the taste of Iranian bubble heads.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well I think Iran has every right as everyone else who has subs in those waters, lets look who have been there in Subs, Israel, Britain, USA, France, Russia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia are known known's.

Probable candidates for the Unknown Known's that very probably have also been there includes, Germany, India, Pakistan, S.Africa, North Korea??, China, Sweden?, Canada, Brazil?, Italy?, Turkey, Japan??, Argentina, etc..

Why on earth is it a big deal if they take their subs with their warships, the same as every other nation on earth. The only threat to peace in those waters is the ships attacking the Relief Ships going to Gaza with civilians on board.

Lets look at the view of Hersh the Pulitzer Prize journalist, with real and proven extremely deep throat sources speaking very recently about Iran:

During the Bush administration years, Hersh was widely criticized by White House officials for his exposés on the torture at Abu Ghraib, secret U.S. operations overseas, and U.S. policy in Iran.

Now it is the Obama White House upset with an article from Hersh.

Earlier this week, The New Yorker magazine published his latest investigation titled "Iran and the Bomb: How Real is the Threat?"

Hersh writes, quote, "There is a large body of evidence, however, including some of America’s most highly classified intelligence assessments, suggesting that the United States could be in danger of repeating a mistake similar to the one made with Saddam Hussein’s Iraq eight years ago—allowing anxieties about the policies of a tyrannical regime to distort our estimations of the state’s military capacities and intentions."

He further then makes another important observation that I feel I am living through again and the fear and repetition and hypnosis is working again, Iran is perceived as the big bad enemy. In my mind Israel is the most dangerous state in that area. But everyone fears Iran. Its Bloody Iraq all over again.

Guys USA has had special Ops in Iran for years they have Replaced street light bulbs in black Ops with radiation meters, replaced bricks doing the same, for years looking but there is nothing there, Iran is a member if the IAEA and all its activities and facilities are monitored and Video Recorded.

The Picture just like with Hans Blick and Iraq, there IS NOTHING there, Iran does not appear in any way to be making a bomb or anywhere near being able to do so.

It does however have one of the largest oil reserves in the world.

Just like Iraq.

As Hersh points out:

Well, very simply, you could argue it’s 2003 all over again. Remember WMD, mushroom clouds.
There’s just no serious evidence inside that Iran is actually doing anything to make a nuclear weapon. You know, making a weapon is a big deal. You have to have fabrication facilities. You have to convert a very toxic gas into a metal and then mold it into a core. It’s big stuff, and there’s no sign of any of it.

Cheney was convinced, Dick Cheney, the former vice president, there was a secret facility à la what we probably saw in the movie Bananas. Remember Woody Allen’s movie, the little robots running underground? He was convinced there was an underground facility somewhere.
And we had special forces units in there since '04, really, perhaps as late as ’05, maybe, looking.
We've been paying off people—the Kurds, the Azeris, the opposition groups.
We’ve been giving a lot of money to various defectors. We’ve been looking with satellites for telltale signs, air holes, air vents, somewhere in the desert or somewhere in an arid area.
And we’ve found nothing, not for lack of trying.
We looked very hard.
And there’s just no evidence on the inside.
Alternet Interview with Hersh

Think I will believe him, the reports I see from the IAEA and such like, not the MSM or white House / No 10, I remember Blick saying dont go in, whats the phrase...?

Fool me once ... and ... erg.... fool me two times and er... um...

Exactly Bush spot on.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

yes, and they are going strait to 1967, so watch out !!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Completely off topic, thread derailing.

Iran has no nuclear capability and is no overt military threat to Israel or the US.

Iran has insane leaders, but not insane enough to start a war that would get their
country vaporized.

Enjoy your agenda of fear mongering and name calling, I don't need to say anymore.

Wow, nothing like creating an issue out of nothing, then crying foul when you don't like the response.
Are you Sol Alinsky in Version100 clothing?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So we got Chinese Missle Frigates in the Med. and Iranian subs. in the Red Sea,, what's next,, chicken in the bread pan kicking out dough???
( It's an old round and round you go, square dance song,,for ref. search "bugs bunny" ) lol

Seriously looks like a "pincer movement too me, militarily that is.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DOSmallorca

Iran sends submarines to Red Sea in move that could anger Israel

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
So we got Chinese Missle Frigates in the Med. and Iranian subs. in the Red Sea,, what's next,, chicken in the bread pan kicking out dough???
( It's an old round and round you go, square dance song,,for ref. search "bugs bunny" ) lol

Seriously looks like a "pincer movement too me, militarily that is.

You must also be a fear monger, as this is the same conclusion I see it running to.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

you think so well you missed this www.foxnews.com... from the link

According to reports from Iran, two missile warheads with nuclear capability have been delivered to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

Based on reports received by the Green Experts of Iran, the range of the missiles, produced by the Ministry of Defense Industries, has also been boosted and can now travel a distance of 2,000 miles. Simultaneously, a joint military-industrial project with Iran, Pakistan, China and the Ukraine has begun to produce nuclear warheads, including the first manufactured nuclear-capable warheads.
seems to me they can not wait to try them out. heads up!!!! that is all

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

you think so well you missed this www.foxnews.com... from the link

According to reports from Iran, two missile warheads with nuclear capability have been delivered to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

Based on reports received by the Green Experts of Iran, the range of the missiles, produced by the Ministry of Defense Industries, has also been boosted and can now travel a distance of 2,000 miles. Simultaneously, a joint military-industrial project with Iran, Pakistan, China and the Ukraine has begun to produce nuclear warheads, including the first manufactured nuclear-capable warheads.
seems to me they can not wait to try them out. heads up!!!! that is all

Here, I will respond for Version100

You are a fear monger. Go away. Iran is good.

I think it sounds about right.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

well gee it looks like Pakistan is showing it's true colors, should we take the hint and get out before we glow??? Or do we stay in there Pakistan, and risk it , getting nuked that is.
let's say one does get launched form a Iran sub would you believe such a thing, that Iran had a nuke had a sub that could reach the east coast of the USA, just asking. and how does this link Pakistan to Iran ?? with the proverb your enemy is my enemy, therefore we are friends.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by macman

well gee it looks like Pakistan is showing it's true colors, should we take the hint and get out before we glow??? Or do we stay in there Pakistan, and risk it , getting nuked that is.
let's say one does get launched form a Iran sub would you believe such a thing, that Iran had a nuke had a sub that could reach the east coast of the USA, just asking. and how does this link Pakistan to Iran ?? with the proverb your enemy is my enemy, therefore we are friends.

I am not really sure what you think you have gleaned from my response. But I will answer to my ability.
I think Pakistan used to be an ok ally in that region, so long as the bucks keep rolling in. But, I do believe that they are playing both sides of the fence and have been for a while.
I think we need to pull all forces out of the ME and I guess let it burn. That is the Libertarian in me though. Militarily, pulling forces out of said regions takes away our ability for a quick offensive strike should it be deemed necessary. That is the Military mind at work.

I think it is time to cut ties with Pakistan and let them find off the Chinese and the like.

I do not prescribe to the idea that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It does not work this day in age and in the ME where most hate the US at the end of the day regardless.

The greatest weakness or fault one could have is to underestimate those that wish to do you harm. If someone says they don't like me and wish to kill me, regardless if I think (THINK) they have the ability does not mean that they don't or will not find the means to do so. They are still a threat.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Obviously, it is perfectly legal for Iran to send subs to the Red Sea because it is an international waterway and they have already sent two warships through the Suez Canal.

I don't know why Israel always gets all huffy and puffy when Iran does something everyone else has been doing for decades? Oh, that's right Iran is their mortal enemy... those freakin' Persians always trying to exercise their international rights as a country...!

This is nothing new, Israel thinks they are the center of the world and anytime anyone gets too close to them they throw a fit with the MSM until the U.S. steps in and solves their problems.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Iranian subs dispatched in the Med...wow

This is getting interesting, why the need to deploy subs in Med? Are they foreseeing an imminent attack by Israel or are they planning an attack???

Yahoo News

Nevertheless, according to yahoo news the reason for the dispatching the sub where as follows:

"The submarines, dispatched in May, have entered the Red Sea after a mission in the Gulf of Aden to collect data on the sea bed in the high seas and to identify other warships," Fars said quoting an unnamed source.

Note: to identify other warships....

I don't know what's the true purpose other than as specified, but it only seems apparent that this a strategic move by the Iranians.

By strategic, we mean in case SHTF, they'd be glad to have subs in the Med.

Peace

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What are the subs armed with?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
What are the subs armed with?

According to some, I guess Good thoughts, pencils, paper and unicorns.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Note: to identify other warships....

Well Britain has recently moved some ships into that area ready to evacuate British (and other) civilians, the ships include at least one amphibious assault ship, I'm guessing Britain is not alone in that move, so who knows what or whos ships they where sent to identify.

edit on 8/6/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join