It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: 28: Weiner and His Photos, Cameron and The UK NHS and Much More!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The Politics online sister show of the AM radio parent show ATS LIVE with your co hosts..

Semperfortis and Martin Bain..With Jack, Justin, Steve, Luke and Ayana in the studio

Join us, listen in and call us as this is all about you wonderful folks that are the backbone of ATS. We will tackle the issues in ways that the Main Stream Media never will..

Blunt... Unbiased.. Cut to the chase, honest discussion of the political issues and news shaping our world today, this ain't your local news.

This episode will focus on Misbehaving Congressmen, Revamped Healthcare in the UK and More...

Remember that the most appreciated opinions are from the members of ATS.. so please, if you have an opinion that you would like to share.. give us a ring.. via skype.. and here's how..

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Can i ask what the purpose is of using the distraction that is politics and promoting it on this website? The only people who care about 'weinergate' are the people still distracted by the media's malevolent purpose. But i understand. This is your job. But this is also why i haven't watched one episode of ats live since its debut.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

AboveTopSecret.com is the Internet's largest and most popular discussion board community dedicated to the intelligent exchange of ideas and debate on a wide range of "alternative topics" such as conspiracies, UFO's, paranormal, secret societies, [color=#f90a2c]political scandals, new world order, terrorism, and dozens of related topics with a diverse mix of users from all over the world.

^^^See the RED above^^^

The "Live" show is proving to be wildly popular and growing exponentially, as are the sister shows.

It is your prerogative to watch or not watch, we do not force anyone to "tune in"..

Semper

edit on 6/7/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/7/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
Can i ask what the purpose is of using the distraction that is politics and promoting it on this website? The only people who care about 'weinergate' are the people still distracted by the media's malevolent purpose. But i understand. This is your job. But this is also why i haven't watched one episode of ats live since its debut.

ATS live [and the sister shows] is a radio show and cannot be watched. Maybe you are mistaken it for other ATS media.

ATS radio shows are for the entertainment of members to discuss topics that are discussed...............here

I would suggest you tune in either to this one or the ATS Live on Sat night and the other live shows: Here is a line-up of all the fabulous shows on ATS!. We take the hot topics from the site and discuss and welcome member calls. Until one listens, it is really hard to give an opinion.
After listening all opinions are welcome!
edit on June 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Brilliant.

I can lay into Cameron and his ridiculous NHS plans.

"Doctors and nurses, this. Doctors and nurses, that."

I take it my profession doesn't count ¬_¬

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Non mod or connected ATS member.

Trust me, give it a shot... you just might like it.

I hear exactly what you are saying but, I am thankful I hit the wrong button one night. So much so, I did a thread on it.

I finally listen to ATS Live & I have to tell you....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If anything, for some good cool tunes. I hope you enjoy.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I would suggest you tune in either to this one or the ATS Live on Sat night.

And don't forget the ATS UK&Euro show.on Wednesdays - sometimes we talk serious hardcore politics and hardcore conspiracy as well

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I would suggest you tune in either to this one or the ATS Live on Sat night.

And don't forget the ATS UK&Euro show.on Wednesdays - sometimes we talk serious hardcore politics and hardcore conspiracy as well

Whoopps sorry!

Here is a line-up of all the fabulous shows on ATS!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

We're always getting forgotten!

Surely the WHOLE of Europe is bigger than America...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by neformore

We're always getting forgotten!

Surely the WHOLE of Europe is bigger than America...

It was not on purpose...I promise

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ahh, it's okay.

(Secretly I'm thinking that if we keep talking about it being missed out more people will listen. But shh. No one can know
)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It takes a little getting use to the guys across the big pond.

However, it is interesting that all angles are being discussed on the IMF Chief being arrested, allegedly for knowing/finding out the USA has no gold reserves.

Yep, the Brits.. lol Too much.

Anyway, I got to learn more about the Federal Reserve.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

serious discussions on Wednesday ??

love the Wednesday show
nvr make the Saturday one tho its on to late

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

serious discussions on Wednesday ??

We do talk serious topics!

(Sometimes. When we're not talking about zombies...)

edit on 11/6/2011 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

top topics

join