It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Was Nuked - No 9.0 Earthquake (???)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gekados

If you want to debunk this guy's article then please come with some VALID points, as he did.

With pleasure. First, let's look at the motivation:

Japan offered to enrich uranium for IRAN!

(Unless otherwise noted, external links are to www.jimstonefreelance.com...)

Yes, Japan offered to enrich uranium for Iran as part of the IAEA brokered agreement to allow Iran to develop peaceful nuclear energy. Let's look at some of Jim Stone's sources:

Nikkei business daily reports proposal for Japan to enrich uranium for Tehran was floated in December, with US approval

www.ynetnews.com...

As the Nikkei report observed, Japan extended its offer to Iran with U.S. approval.

www.thenewamerican.com...

Japan had made the offer, with the US backing, in December during a Tokyo visit by Iran's top nuclear negotiator Saeed Jalili, according to an earlier Nikkei report which Japan's government has declined to confirm or deny.

zeenews.india.com...

At best, Jim Stone takes liberties with his sources.

AND FOUR MONTHS LATER, THE DIMONA DOZEN SHOWED UP WITH A REALLY FANCY CAMERA!!

Although Stone makes no attempt to substantiate this claim, I will do it for him:

The CEO of the Israeli company that installed the security system at Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant said Thursday that those workers who have elected to stay behind are "putting their lives on the line" to save Japan.

Magna BSP set up the security system about a year ago at the facility, which suffered extensive damage after the recent earthquake and tsunami, with particular concern over radiation leakage from the reactors at the site.

www.haaretz.com...

... Their "security cameras" weighed over 1,000 pounds and were the size and shape of gun type nuclear weapons....

They are also the same size and shape as a large home water heater.

...The reason Magna BSP gave for the odd shape, enormous weight, and giant proportions of their cameras was that they were stereoscopic.

Not only stereoscopic, but with a 360 degree field of vision for perimeter surveillance.
www.magnabsp.com...

...They have creatively called them bi-scopic so when you search on google their monstrous cameras are the only thing that comes up (outside of Dj lighting and a gun scope) Try it. Type "Biscopic camera" into google images,(without the quotes) it's a hoot! This helps marketing I guess....

Perhaps the only correct deduction he makes in the piece. Yes, BiScopic TM technology. Anyone have a problem with that?

... Other manufacturers have units appropriate for indoor focal lengths which are only twice the size of ordinary monocular security cameras. Depth perception going out miles could also be accomplished with two separately mounted cameras weighing only a few pounds; the giant thousand pounder is a dead giveaway. Magna does make passive radar systems which require a large body, but the owl could accomplish it's claimed function with two small lightweight cameras (5 or so lbs, not tiny) and the processor in a modern laptop. Why this giant thing?...

Because they were intended for perimeter security, not inside security. The reason they are so large and well shielded is to guard against the possibility than an intruder (dare I say the "T" word?) might disable a smaller, more vulnerable unit, allowing them to penetrate the perimeter and steal nuclear waste, etc.

He continues on in this vein for quite some time, fabricating a very graphic story about what happened in the NHK newsroom. Then he shows a video of that not happening.
The video does show evidence of the aftershocks, which Stone claims didn't happen. He also shows a photograph of an alleged explosion at the plant and compares it to a mushroom cloud caused by a nuclear device. Guess what? All explosions, including steam explosions, look like that if they are big enough:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b508d2fb2ebc.jpg[/atsimg]
www.nydailynews.com...

On the whole, an incohate ramble. "Highly Speculative" indeed.
edit on 9-6-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 9-6-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Oh, come on.

Find a more plausible conspiracy theory than this one.

If they were nuked, there would be a wide swath with NO debris at all around the plant, and the fires that would have been started would have been spectacular, but incredibly deadly.
edit on 9-6-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This guy has me sold on what is actually going on here:

There is a lot of back-story to what is going on between the Western secret societies, and the Asian secret societies right now, and this guy (Benjamin Fulford) goes through it in other videos. This isn't just some nut job either. He used to work for Forbes and he's even interviewed David Rockefeller himself, which is (and was for him) no small feat. He now acts as a Western spokesperson on behalf of Asian secret societies, who are not cooperating with Western powers anymore.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

The video is AMAZING and it brings some good Evidence to support this 'conspiracy'! After listening to this guy's statement I need to read his blog.

I think this is his blog: benjaminfulford.net...

Thank you for sharing, brother.
edit on 10-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

Yep... if you can't refute the facts that prove your theory wrong, IGNORE THEM!
Second line.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I was planing to read everything later, but in the meanwhile, bsbray11's video got my entire attention.

I don't know if you saw it, but I think you (and everyone) should.
edit on 10-6-2011 by gekados because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join