It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Was Nuked - No 9.0 Earthquake (???)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
As none of you had the curiosity to read the article, here is a picture the guy says it proves there is no earthquake damage to wooden homes, only damage from incoming tsunami waves:

www.jimstonefreelance.com...

I read part of the article and looked at the pics.

Theres NOTHING to suggest this wasnt an earthquake.....infact theres mountains of evidence to prove it was

Wooden houses ARENT rigid....they will bend and twist, unlike concrete buildings built on standard foundations which will crumble under the movement.

If these wooden houses had fallen apart before being hit by the tsunami i could have half believed the nuke theory... (as a bomb would destroy wooden houses)

This site is not here to promote your website or youtube channel....shameful

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
reply to post by gekados

This may be slightly off topic, but I noticed something peculiar in the last few weeks, I have not seen a truly blue clear sky in months, I see the blue but it is almost like it is being covered by a thick fog, I live in London Ontario but the thing is that I have seen clear blue skies here before. (I only moved here 8 months ago) This is definitely troubling.

yes off topic but you need to seek help for your troubles. I too live under the same sky. Guess what? Perfect..

oh hang on in fact tooo perfect. too clear or something... know I am worried

on topic..

already somebody else posted something like this and you will find it is not recieved well. Biggest load of garbage posted in recent times....

get a clue...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Nukes tear a hole in the dimensional fabric, they opened the gates to so many evil beings, its really almost unimaginable.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

.It matters not the size of the nuke, there are still going to be profound effects that only a nuke creates. Thermal pulse. Where was it? Shockwave. Where was it? EMP effects. Where?

So the evil Israeli's plant their little nuke in the Fukashima plant, then skeedaddle, this explosion somehow is turned by the media into a 9.0 earthquake, so as to explain the tsunami that ravaged the coastal areas of Japan? Am I understanding this right? How then do you explain away the multiple large aftershocks in Japan. How then do you explain away the waves that came ashore along the coast of North America?

One little ol' suitcase nuke did all that?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I think your mixing fact with fiction there lol

There have been thousands of nukes detonated.....nothing sinister (apart from the explosion itself) has ever been seen before, during, or after the explosion.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover
I'm on the fence on this one, but only for awhile. Thanks for sharing this info...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
People think nuclear weapons are powerful and they are, for manmade devices, but their power pales in comparison to the natural process in our word. The W-88 warhead has a yield of 475KT or 2X10^15 joules. To put that in comparison , the USGS estimated the total energy released in the Japanese quake at 3.9×10^22 joules. That’s 19 million times the energy of a W-88.
edit on 7-6-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It is an extreme claim overall however theres things thta make sense and some things that dont.

Japanese buildings are built with surviving earth quakes in mind, they are designed to move and wobble even the concreate ones, so a very large earthquake offshore may not have ripped them to bits. I cant find out how to calculate what the magnatude from the 9.1 would have been when it reached land seconds later but i would guess it still less than a less serve earthquake actually below solid land.

The explosions were supposedly due to hydrogen build up, however after the chernobyl disaster all nuclear plants had huge vents installed to release it to prevent that happening again. Add to this the fact that a hydrogen and oxygen "bomb" requires half the amount of oxygen than hydrogen to be truly explosive yet in these domes there would have been very little oxygen, also to blast open the reactor(s) with this chemical explosion, that would have a HUGE amount under VERY high pressure to rip apart buildings with walls METERS thick. This definitly does not add up, so there is some merit to the speculations.

Nukes come in all kinds of shapes and sizes, the amount of radioactive fallout from tactical nukes is extremly small and can vaporise a small area with a VERY focused blast, some tactical nukes like the bunker busting ones can effect an area above ground less than a football field sized area, right upto full on supermassive heat wave nukes designed to flatten citys.

Top all this off with japan now saying "3 full on meltdowns", these reactors are very safe (normaly) and cannot actually produce a nuclear explosion, yet one or more must have gone off to wreck such a large area and destorying some of the strongestabove ground buildings ever built.

Certinly all very fishy and im certain that the full and comprehensive report into the incident will be riddled with doubt and further speculation, sigh.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

This thread is being watched closely by the staff and any off-topic, rude or inflamatory remarks will be removed. We ask that you please review the following threads:

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Mod Note: Skunk Works Forum Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

YOU are responsible for your own posts.

No other warnings will be given before removal of posts and potential loss of posting privileges occurs.

Thank You

ATS Staff

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gekados

There is not much which will not surprise me......I mean,...who would ever expect those two towers on 911 to be 'micro' nuked from the inside out? True or not....the truth can be surprising. Maybe the japan earthquake was helped in motion with a conventional bomb...

One thing I know for sure...it isn't always how it appears to be and chewed for you by the media.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Truth can be strange. 'tis true.

But when making such incredible statements as "Japan was nuked. No 9.0 earthquake". Shouldn't one have something like, oh I don't know, incredible evidence? Nor should one ignore all the evidence that points to the fact that it was indeed a massive earthquake. Nor ignore the evidence, or lack thereof, that no nuclear explosion, other than the reactor itself, took place.

Not to mention, the anti-Israeli agenda of the website.

Sorry. One doesn't get to make up ones own truth.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Not to mention, the anti-Israeli agenda of the website.

Talk about off topic...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Take a gander at that link again, my freind. You'll find that Israeli's a mentioned at least once, probably more than that, as prime instigators of the "nuke"...

On topic, actually.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Take a gander at that link again, my freind. You'll find that Israeli's a mentioned at least once, probably more than that, as prime instigators of the "nuke"...

On topic, actually.

LOL... My mistake.

I didn't bother with that asinine article, it's premise is so utterly ridiculous
that one would have to be a fool to take it seriously.

It's laughable, not even worth consideration, and throwing Israel into the pot
makes it even more laughable.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The exact same opposition faced the 9/11 'conspiracy' when it first surfaced...and still 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

I've seen some strong language here, I am not able to understand why people don't learn to self-censor/educate. Why do you need others to flag your comments as offensive? You should learn love and decency, you are mature human beings living in the 21st century.

And what is with all this oppression directed at this subject? Without people like this freelance journalist we would live in a complete (sealed from the outside) LIE.

The words 'WAKE UP' are so often used that they've lost their power. And still, this is the message...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gekados
The exact same opposition faced the 9/11 'conspiracy' when it first surfaced...and still 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

I've seen some strong language here, I am not able to understand why people don't learn to self-censor/educate. Why do you need others to flag your comments as offensive? You should learn love and decency, you are mature human beings living in the 21st century.

And what is with all this oppression directed at this subject? Without people like this freelance journalist we would live in a complete (sealed from the outside) LIE.

The words 'WAKE UP' are so often used that they've lost their power. And still, this is the message...

It is beneficial to sometimes take ones own medicine

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Its confirmed.........

The dudes a TROLL.

He blocked me from Youtube for pointing out he was using ATS as a platform to increase his views on Youtube.

DONT FEED THE TROLL

MODS: Im pointing out some facts here, its nothing personal.....ive just seen a MOD post some guidelines (after i posted this

edit on 7-6-2011 by ScepticDebunker because: (no reason given)

P.s As you blocked me ive downloaded a copy of your vid which i will upload to my channel to debunk...cheers

edit on 7-6-2011 by ScepticDebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Truth that.

I was amused at that so called journalism before I ran across the references to Israeli involvement...

Hilarity ensued...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join