It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING! Probable leads on Jared Loughner aka erad3s bird?!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Something about the whole situation stunk from the get go, and this is what I found:

Dave Low is a grammar teacher where Loughner went to school: source
(scroll to the bottom)

Dave Low is lavatorylinksman: source

Dave Low is also Yellowbird, and related in some way to "B-Fish": source

This is just striking, and note the date, and the comment: source

Dave Low: here and more recently: here

Birds on the map!
(zoom in and look around to the north and east a bit)

Dave Low is likeley an alias, as it is also the name of a significant individual in some obscure way. Also Anthony 'Tony' Kurz is of interest. Taking into consideration the multitude of hits when one googles "hanged man tucson", and taking into account certain other relevant variables, it is my opinion that this is just beginning to get interesting.

Share what you find.

edit on 7-6-2011 by mrphilosophias because: formatting

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mrphilosophias

Whew!

I was hoping for more laughner tales.

We were almost dry for news.

Can we have a DID HAARP CAUSE LAUGHNER? thread? That'd be awesome.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Or "PROOF Laughner is a UFO!!!"

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
share your thoughts. I thought this was startling.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
well then

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrphilosophias
Something about the whole situation stunk from the get go, and this is what I found:

(scroll to the bottom)

Birds on the map!

Dave Low is likeley an alias, as it is also the name of a significant individual in some obscure way. Also Anthony 'Tony' Kurz is of interest. Taking into consideration the multitude of hits when one googles "hanged man tucson", and taking into account certain other relevant variables, it is my opinion that this is just beginning to get interesting.

Share what you find.

What birds are you talking about? How is Dave Low any important or significant with the killer?

I am lost. I am trying to follow your links above. I saw the map and i dont see any birds after zooming in.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"PROOF Loughner was Created by the Annunaki!"

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

(scroll to the bottom)

Birds on the map!

Share what you find.

What birds are you talking about? How is Dave Low any important or significant with the killer?

I am lost. I am trying to follow your links above. I saw the map and i dont see any birds after zooming in.

follow link in OP to see where Dave Low comments on Loughners wayward soul in the news article. Also take note of the op/ed pictorial published by the Tucson Sentinel, and authored by none other than Dave Low. The significance of the op/ed piece is that it is in a striking likeness as Loughner depicted as a hanging man. The comments underneath the op/ed piece are seemingly even more applicable. But how could this be, it was almost a year before the shooting took place. It was almost a year to the day, from the time it was published.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
as far as the questions about the birds, be on the look out for street names to the northeast 3 inches or so, and to the southwest. Birds, dragons, and stars can be counted among some of the street names in the area. No definite connections there but of particular notice are the eagles view, red eagle, grey eagle, dragon, tucan, bellbird, and a few others.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Dave Low==Yellow bird, and also lives right off Yellow bird. There are still connections to be extrapolated, which is why I am sharing with you, in hopes that we can make some sense of what this poor young man was trying to communicate.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Didn't he (Jared) mention something about a 'bird' in his myspace (i'm assuming it's closed down now) - but I remember a few member on here taking a look.

Can anyone remember?

edit:

---

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

^^ Make of that what you will.
edit on 7-6-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Didn't he (Jared) mention something about a 'bird' in his myspace (i'm assuming it's closed down now) - but I remember a few member on here taking a look.

Can anyone remember?

edit:

---

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

^^ Make of that what you will.
edit on 7-6-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

i think there is more than one layer of meaning here. I'm wondering if it doesn't have anything to do with names of the streets.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
surprised there isn't more discussion around this information. It seems very relevant, but if you don't believe it is, then say so, and explain why.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
From the cartoon you linked in OP which was titled "Seventeen Words For Snow"

Anyone good at anagrams?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
up

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
would a mod be so kind as to move this to somewhere where it might be better received?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
note the name of the street mr. low reportedly lives. yellowbird

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
From the cartoon you linked in OP which was titled "Seventeen Words For Snow"

Anyone good at anagrams?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
nobody finds this all of any particular interest? I think explanation is necessary.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

nobody finds this all of any particular interest? I think explanation is necessary.

No one has a clue at what you are on about. Loughner was just a nutter

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join