It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energies-If the universal energies cannot get along would it be better to redo making all the same?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What I am asking clearly so no misunderstanding is if the inhabitants within this lil universe cannot get along should this lil universe be closed. There is always some story or war between species going on. Or some more dominate species ruling over others or manipulating others.

q-1 So I am presenting a UNIVERSAL INHABITANT QUESTION-SHOULD THIS UNIVERSE BE CLOSED AND RESTARTED making all interior inhabitants THE SAME.

q-2 Would this eliminate war if ALL have same technology and data?

q-3 Will this make a peaceful universe?

q-4 And last is it even worth salvaging any universal inhabitants at ALL.

Universals, please share...........

Be Well

edit on 6/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Post Fearlessly..............

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think all these species are on earth because we couldn't get along anywhere else in the Universe so "they" dumped us all here. That's why we can't get off this rock

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

So you feel ALL universal inhabitants are here ALL on EA no were else, as I am considering ALL within this lil destructive habitat.

Thanks for your input

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Doing anything to 'force' peace is wrong on all levels. You CANNOT force yourself and expect to stay healthy as you put all your energy into forcing, rather then living in what you choose to force. We all have free will. War is war, it is what it is, everyone has free choice to the last drop of their blood and breath of their body. To try and force a hippyfest so we can sing kumbiya only because we forcefully put a smile on our faces is ridiculous at best.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I see so you see this as a way of force and not peace keeping. Wouldnt you feel better knowing ALL are = to each other?
thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69fe9fa432bf.gif[/atsimg]

Please omit your fears............

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
First assuming the closing of a universe is possible I see it highly unlikely that anything in this universe or metaverse treats our existence which is like blink of an eye, as important, the same way you ignore the innumerable amount of micro-organisms surrounding you I believe it most likely the same the "farther up" you go, i can't bring myself to presume the consequences for our actions will be carried out by a benevolent being or beings acting like a parent.if there's a salvation n we miss it, I think it unlikely anything will help us as we probably for the most part remain unnoticed. Too bad the race as a whole isn't ready to accept personal responsibility or I'd be enjoying my hefeweizen in asgard right about now....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hmm, well no. We just need better leaders to clarify everything and all will be good, or not. But at least we know which direction to take things.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

First YES assuming, why wouldnt you be noticed and this is ALL universal energies dimension jumpers ect. So dont you notice the smallest creatures from time to time even if you dont interact direct with them like MICROBES DANGEROUS AND NONS. And with that said dont YOU try to keep your body free of certain microbes and by doing so acknowledging them. Further isnt man trying to look even deeper into the smallest particals known. So why wuold ANY thing just because you are small in your suits that your not being observed weither in light suit-or flesh suit-or robotic suit-or any other suit formulated within this lil universe?

To think ALL within this lil universe were just created and left is somewhat appauling..
Thanks
Be well

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx

Hmm, well no. We just need better leaders to clarify everything and all will be good, or not. But at least we know which direction to take things.

So if there were more power species amongst some developing not weak developing energies YOUR ok with their influences even in your sphere? Is is not better to make the energies ALL the same so they can not develop a feeling of difference.

Thanks and be well

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So if there were more power species amongst some developing not weak developing energies YOUR ok with their influences even in your sphere? Is is not better to make the energies ALL the same so they can not develop a feeling of difference.

I feel that the "gifted" species would be able to teach the un-gifted. Or at least use their abilities to help the un-gifted. It's a matter of who is willing to do something for the whole of humanity.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

And I agree but what of the evol species that wish to keep species like humanity in dark. Shouldnt they be reformulated? TO bring universal peace. Look at it somewhat like the skyline movie- you know sentifia come and try to upgrade EA species EA species was in fear of evolution and faught. Somewhat like this but to entire Universal inhabitants.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

But again you assume were part of a living creature.. And you also assume whatever we are talking about is like a human and needs to understand things of a smaller nature, again just what ifs and Speculation. Sorry to appall you

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

It is all good We LOVE YOU ALL.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I guess theres a thin line separating those who are willing to help and those who aren't. I wouldn't eradicate them from existence, I would just make people understand their role in the universe.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx

I wouldn't eradicate them from existence, I would just make people understand their role in the universe.

Eradication no reformulated yes!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6abb5ea73e2c.jpg[/atsimg]

Fearless posting PLEASE......

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So thus far as detected the energies have FEAR to overcome---- Very well.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
So thus far as detected the energies have FEAR to overcome---- Very well.

That in itself is what makes life so much fun

top topics

<<   2 >>

join