It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4.2 Earthquake near New Madrid... Are they waking it up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

4.2 Earthquake near New Madrid... Are they waking it up?

www.stltoday.com

About 2,600 people logged onto the Geological Survey's website to report having felt the quake.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I live in St. Louis, and last night we were all woken up by a 4.2 earthquake South of St. Louis, directly inbetween us and New Madrid. We are getting pounded by 100 degree weather, which is not normal at this time of the year. Usually it's July/August that we get hit by 100+ heat.

Just wanted to get some thoughts as to all the flooding near New Madrid, the heat build up and tornadoes that have pummeled Missouri lately. Are "They" HAARPing us to crack the New Madrid Fault?

www.stltoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This was actually on national news this morning. They were talking about it on CBS morning. I'm just outside Memphis, but didn't feel anything, however I was probably just waking up at the time it happened. I'll keep watching local news here for any updates.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyFever

Just wanted to get some thoughts as to all the flooding near New Madrid, the heat build up and tornadoes that have pummeled Missouri lately. Are "They" HAARPing us to crack the New Madrid Fault?

This was my thought exactly. I have a feeling they are using everything in their arsenal to crack the new madrid fault.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyFever

Perhaps had they not released the levee's and released pressure it would have been the epicenter of a much larger quake.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Who are you talking about in the title? And what exactly do you presume they are "waking" up? What about the volcano in chile? Is there such thing as nature or natural disasters anymore? Is it totally unthinkable for things to not be tptb's fault? Please don't justify just clarify.(Darth Vader breathe)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Boy my panic attacks are just going to get worse, thanks.
I don't know what to think, I'm north IL.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Heh, you give 'them' way to much credit. It is just smoke and mirrors, noone, and I mean NOONE can tame the Earth and play God. I know its hard to believe in the age of superstition but alas nothing I say will convince any mindsets, as it shouldn't. I'm just replying to show you that you're giving them to much credit.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
Is there such thing as nature or natural disasters anymore? Is it totally unthinkable for things to not be tptb's fault?

right on man - it makes me insane how many people completely ignore how many earthquakes there are Every Single Day

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The last time Missouri had 2 huge Earthquakes was 1811 and then 1812. Could we be in the midst of a cycle.......2011 then 2012?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
Who are you talking about in the title? And what exactly do you presume they are "waking" up? What about the volcano in chile? Is there such thing as nature or natural disasters anymore? Is it totally unthinkable for things to not be tptb's fault? Please don't justify just clarify.(Darth Vader breathe)

Don't you see, TPTB are all powerful, with full dominion over man, beast and Nature. Meanwhile, it can't move anywhere without exploding fossil fuels in primitive combustion engines that have less than 30% mean efficiency.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I still don't know why people overlook obvious causes to look for some grand conspiracy in natural events. Just because you've never experienced the weird weather out there doesn't mean it's never happened before.

Geologic time is a bit older than you. And why would haarp, if it even can, want to crack the fault line there?

Some grand NWO conspiracy? It's like people that believe 9-11 was set up by the government. Why on earth would the government devise such an immensly complicated plan where 100 things have to go exactly right for it to not blow up in their face when they could have just as easily accomplished their goals by having 1 muslim guy set off a dirty bomb in New York.

Don't ignore the obvious.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I still don't know why people overlook obvious causes to look for some grand conspiracy in natural events. Just because you've never experienced the weird weather out there doesn't mean it's never happened before.

Geologic time is a bit older than you. And why would haarp, if it even can, want to crack the fault line there?

Some grand NWO conspiracy? It's like people that believe 9-11 was set up by the government. Why on earth would the government devise such an immensly complicated plan where 100 things have to go exactly right for it to not blow up in their face when they could have just as easily accomplished their goals by having 1 muslim guy set off a dirty bomb in New York.

Don't ignore the obvious.

Dude, they want to kill us. Stop shilling the damn thread!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Smartbuddy,

I too am concerned not only about the dates but I am going to keep a close eye on the USGS site (as I have for the last year and 1/2) to see if there are any bigger ones to follow. I live right outside of Nashville so I assume we will feel the jolt as well when it cracks all to hell.

With the solar activity and the way the Earth has been behaving its plausible something will happen with this fault in our lifetime.

Being prepared and aware is different than being scared and paranoid though. I know it will happen and if it happens in my lifetime I plan to have water, can food, and also first aid on hand.

Peace to all of us near and around the New Madrid! May God hold us in the light of love and protect us from major harm!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by smartbuddy

Smartbuddy,

I too am concerned not only about the dates but I am going to keep a close eye on the USGS site (as I have for the last year and 1/2) to see if there are any bigger ones to follow. I live right outside of Nashville so I assume we will feel the jolt as well when it cracks all to hell.

With the solar activity and the way the Earth has been behaving its plausible something will happen with this fault in our lifetime.

Being prepared and aware is different than being scared and paranoid though. I know it will happen and if it happens in my lifetime I plan to have water, can food, and also first aid on hand.

Peace to all of us near and around the New Madrid! May God hold us in the light of love and protect us from major harm!

Solar activity and weather do not produce earthquakes.

It could have a big move tomorrow or in 1000 years but the point is there is absolutely no way to predict when an earthquake will happen along that fault.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

"They want to kill us"

Ok genius ... SHOW ONE OUNCE OF PROOF or Shut UP!

Take your fantasy filled lunch and be gone! All you have is wild speculation on ASSUMPTIONS!

You lack proof, probable cause, method... Heck all you have is imagination! Stop the crap and mature a little before barking at people!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why is HAARP always to blame for something that naturally occurs on the planet?

That area is due for a major quake and well the whole planet is having crazy weather, it doesn't mean HAARP is to blame. Natural cycles do occur on the planet, did you ever think that is what it is? Seems more reasonable than HAARP.

This is my thought on the whole PTB wanting to crack the New Madrid...How would they really benefit from this? They too would be affected as would their loved ones...It makes no sense, it just seems like nonsense.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Why is HAARP always to blame for something that naturally occurs on the planet?

That area is due for a major quake and well the whole planet is having crazy weather, it doesn't mean HAARP is to blame. Natural cycles do occur on the planet, did you ever think that is what it is? Seems more reasonable than HAARP.

This is my thought on the whole PTB wanting to crack the New Madrid...How would they really benefit from this? They too would be affected as would their loved ones...It makes no sense, it just seems like nonsense.

...unless Al Quaeda has haarp, you're right; or unless it's some psycho James Bond/Soros villain wants to blow stuff up just for the evil of it.
it would be shooting self in foot. if it's just testing they would try someplace more stable.

star for you for thinking critically instead of just reacting.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The epicenter for this was in RIchwoods, Mo... not New Madrid, Mo By the way. A little shaking and NO damage.
I live in Il.. right across from St Louis and a friend of ours lives in St. Clair.. the next town over from RIchwoods. Said it was nothing at all and the whole family plus the dogs slept through it. The only reason she was awake is because she was already up feeding the baby.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Advantage because: added a word

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
Heh, you give 'them' way to much credit. It is just smoke and mirrors, noone, and I mean NOONE can tame the Earth and play God. I know its hard to believe in the age of superstition but alas nothing I say will convince any mindsets, as it shouldn't. I'm just replying to show you that you're giving them to much credit.

NO One can Play GOD? en.wikipedia.org...
It's a known fact that man can manipulate the weather. It dates so far back in history that with our technology it's as easy as working at your computer.

Here is a little more info on HAARP for those of you that think it can't control weather... www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

And do we really need to open up the 9/11 thing again? Seriously if you don't think that all the upper level people that have came out on this isn't true, then why would they make it up? The US is not seeing the whole picture because we are being fed with "They" want us to hear. Don't ask me who "They" are either, it's the people in control, it's already been documented numerous times over and over with many special ranking officials coming out on this very subject of controling the people.

A "natural disaster" is a perfect money making tool for those who have an interest in making a profit from the killings and distruction of many innocent lives. Why do you think War is such a big business?

It's all a game and we are the pawns...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join