It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian court refuses to extradite man because America is a corrupt state

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I love the people in my country, but I absolutely hate the slim balls they call our government. How can I be loyal to a country who is the most hypocritical and least progressive nation in the western world?

Good on this judge. He is amazing and a true humanist. I love Canadians in general because they seem to respect people's rights regardless where they happened to be born.

I am proud to be next to Canada!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

'United States' Government. Corrupt. Not the people. Most were asleep too long and didn't listen to what was being said. That has changed. the next few month will show that as the campaigning gets into full swing and the dictating elites realize they are about to get dictated.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Isn't there something writen in the american constiuation where if the government os corupted (or something along those lines) the american people are obligated to do something about it they are in a position to do so? If this is the case why don't they do something about it?

sorry if i have this wrong, i'm not fully versed in american stuff....
edit on 8/6/2011 by Traydor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I dunno if its been mentioned yet but we extradited Marc Emery and that was a terrible terrible judgement call on behalf of our elected government. Nice to see them make a good choice now but too little to late when a man is already spending time in jail in the US for a crime that he paid taxes doing as a Canadian (because it isnt a crime to Canada).

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I am a little curious to know what the definition of "forcing customers to buy maintenance contracts," is. I know if you want support for a Cisco device and if you want to qualify for updated IOS software for it, you buy the contract. I would have to see the details of the suit to know exactly what they mean with this.
edit on 6/8/11 by Hypntick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is amazing...A lot of things America is a police state...It's not secret anymore, people just tend to ignore it as long as it doesn't directly affect them...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
you gotta love British Columbia. if anyone was going to have the balls to do this it figures that they'd be in B.C.

now, before all the canadians in the room start hootin and hollerin about how much better Canada is then the U.S., and police state this and fascist that, i will say this: pull your head out of your poop chute.

the G20 summit in toronto was a demonstration to all canadians that the cops in this country have three magic words which will turn anyone of them into a goose-stepping-fascist-nazi-bastard:

Triple Over Time

(for anyone not aware, this what the cops who worked the g20 summit got paid, abra cadabra)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
before you all get on the maple leaf let me remind you we are prisoners just like you yanks
www.cannabisculture.com... read about this poor sod

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TREASONFX
America is a corrupt state lol I like that nothing like stating the TRUTH infact america being a corrupt state is the inderstatment of the year
Good for canada

Name a country's government free from deep corruption.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Kudo's for this awesome thread OP!!!

btw It's Hockey Night tonight, Go Canucks Go!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

I WILL GET THEM TO WARM UP THE BOAT HAHAHA FROM CALGARY

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is a fact, that certain FBI and CIA agents, politicians and attorneys are indeed coercing young adults into using/buying coc aine (and other drugs among them meth and marijuana), with impunity, and have on some occasions backed brutal murders of those who have threatened to expose them. This is widespread in the US, I personally witnessed some of these things or incidental cases of fraud, extortion and willful negligent homicide, also the coverup of the rape of a child. The entire "system" in the states is riddled with poorly qualified, obnoxious and incompetent perverts.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I agree. Im from arkansas, so dont blame all americans for this corruption. I've always been against corruption and the evil men do in my country. I am appalled yet unsurprised that Cisco would pull this. All major multinational corporations pull this stuff when theres a whistle blower, right down to having a contract killer kill them and threaten their families if they still refuse to backdown.

Its a sign of the times, when corruption and evil runs rampant and as God looks down upon us he sees all the evil his children are surrounded by. He will not sit idly by much longer, God may be omnipotent, omniscent and omnipresent, but he does have a limit to his patience. The only reason he hasnt leveled this planet to a smoking cinder yet, is he's trying to save as many of us he can before he gives the kill order on humanity.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by neo96

Hes still in danger for sure

Well if someting does happen to him I hope the backlash from it makes who ever did it very sorry. If they catch the person that does him harm they should shot them on live TV for the world to see.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't see that happening. This judge is too smart, he's probably got a back up plan so if it did he'd have someone release privy information that would totally bring down the system. They wouldnt want that to happen it would hurt their agenda.

Originally posted by fixer1967

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by neo96

Hes still in danger for sure

Well if someting does happen to him I hope the backlash from it makes who ever did it very sorry. If they catch the person that does him harm they should shot them on live TV for the world to see.

edit on 11-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ontario and Quebec won't extradite someone to the US if the death penalty is on the table. It is Canada's legal and sovereign right.
edit on 11-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

exactly my thoughts

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

hey US citizen here.
You my friend are right on.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
hmmm i have seen lots of llst of 'Most Corrupt Countries' where US is one of the least corrupt countries. Canada is no perfect angel, but seriously, after the ridiculous recent false flags in the past decade, its scandalous indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This is amazing news. I want to move to Canada more and more these days, especially before the ensuing apocalypse of 2012. I made an account just so I can star and flag this. Every bit of exposed US corruption needs to be fought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join