It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, so here's the question....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If you worked for years to completely reveal the hidden structure of physical existence, and even discovered (and logically proved) that there is a creator (of the sub-reality that we exist with, that is) who has a definite and recognizable agenda that involves humanity, and you spent 3 years figuring out how to present it and then you finally wrote it for publication - and even went so far as to avoid the potential compromises that a traditional publisher would insist upon by publishing it yourself - would it be fair to be required to give away (for free) everything that you worked so hard to craft?

>SNIP<

My question is - why do people equate truth with free-of-charge?

As a follow-up question, I'd like to know why a worker's years of sweat and patience and dedication is not worth anything to these people?

Maybe there are those who realize that money is necessary for the survival of a human being in the western industrial world, and that the kind of information I've uncovered is an invaluable addition to the corporeal phase of the development of every human being - regardless of specific belief system or personal discipline - but the lion's share of responses I've received are focused on the fact that I'll sell this book (all 135,000 words of it) but won't simply make it public domain for them to accept or dismiss as they feel inclined.

I agreed to make this information available, and I did the work required to accurately examine and then describe what I discovered. I succeeded in unearthing the information that was required to help the people of this planet find their way to a full realization of what they are, who they and why they exist, but I refuse to simply hand it out as if it were a bible tract from a street preacher who knows that 90% of what he's pressing into each hand will be tossed into the next trash can that comes up as that person walks away.

What is it about people that they honestly believe that reality hasn't got a single earth-shattering surprise awaiting them? People were like this during the Victorian era, and now, it's as if that smug self-satisfaction has returned as the same sort of infestation that it was at that time.

Two thousand years ago, this information was buried in allegory and myth, and five hundred years ago, it was lost to secret riddles, hidden sects, and the need of a small cache of men to know what no one else is allowed to know, while lording the esoteric clues over the heads of those just short of granted entry into their "sacred circle". This time, the information is here and obvious, and laid out like a Chilton's manual. You'd think the sigh of relief would be overwhelming.

I don't understand human beings. Not at all.

edit on 6/7/2011 by yeahright because: Staff edit to remove stealth marketing info

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Just re-read... that's a good question. I guess that's the same thing as someone saying, would you pay to know your destiny?

This goes along the lines of making a deal with the devil.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

you can not logically prove god exist or that he doesn't exist there is a reason for this its called free choice. Proving his existence takes away free choice. omnipotence means he exist between both realms. When you can explain this away then prove he does i will read your e-book.
edit on 7-6-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'd buy your book but I am unemployed and poor at the moment, same with a lot of people.

Economic crisis and all..

I understand where you are coming from, writing a book is a lot of work. Especially an informative book. I guess some people feel that if someone truly believes in a message they are spreading then they should offer it out for free. There is also the issue of the vast over-saturation in the market for books such as this.

Oh yeah, and people are greedy.

Media piracy hasn't helped with issues such as this.. everyone wants everything for free.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The question can be answered by yourself. Did you write the book to gain monetarily or did you write it solely to help humaninty? Either way don't let guilt drive you and don't look down on those that think that something so monmental as claimed should be free.

Also, Nice plug!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

It's the information age. People pirate music, movies, etc. So the consumer thinks everything should be free that is educational or entertainment related. Colleges have people whose job is to scan for plagiarism in term papers nowadays. And it is like a plague in today’s colleges & universities. No one wants to do the work and expects things for free.

It is only a matter of time before all your hard work & research has been scanned and put on the web for free. People make a living doing that as well. Flippin' crooks.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Because if you truly wanted to help humanity by "pulling down the curtain" or what ever the hell you claim, then you would understand that the information needs to be easily available, and making it cost money does not achieve that. Was all your hard work to "craft" this so called masterpiece for the purpose of getting rich, or giving people the truth. Ask yourself honestly. Information/knowledge should always be free imo, especially information highly relevant to the future of mankind. Now, if you wrote a riveting piece of fiction I may be willing to be pay.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Locked pending review.

And reopened.
edit on 6/7/2011 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

you can not logically prove god exist or that he doesn't exist there is a reason for this its called free choice. Proving his existence takes away free choice. omnipotence means he exist between both realms. When you can explain this away then prove he does i will read your e-book.
edit on 7-6-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

Actually, I can prove it. I can also prove the need for such a being to be brought into existence. Seriously. I wouldn't state it so plainly if I couldn't back it up. "He" doesn't exist in this contextual environment (in either realm), but "He" is the one who brought this contextual environment into existence, and "He" did so to accomplish the fulfillment of "His" own requirement.

Since "He" is the one who brought this entire contextual environment (including all universes, dimensions and both the corporeal and "spiritial" realms) and did so with a specific agenda, "He" qualifies as what we have decided are the primary criteria for a creator god being.

So, yes, I can prove it. And I do prove it. I also explain who/what it is that religionsts have labeled "God". Nothing is left to question by the time I'm done.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I'd buy your book but I am unemployed and poor at the moment, same with a lot of people.

I understand where you are coming from, writing a book is a lot of work. Especially an informative book. I guess some people feel that if someone truly believes in a message they are spreading then they should offer it out for free. There is also the issue of the vast over-saturation in the market for books such as this.

Media piracy hasn't helped with issues such as this.. everyone wants everything for free.

I've had bands give me their CDs free, and it takes me forever to get to listening to these free CDs. If I buy one, I immediately check it out - after all, I just paid for it.

In our society, free = worthless. I don't want this information to be seen as worthless. It's too important.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
The question can be answered by yourself. Did you write the book to gain monetarily or did you write it solely to help humaninty? Either way don't let guilt drive you and don't look down on those that think that something so monmental as claimed should be free.

Also, Nice plug!

I didn't even want to write the damn thing. I've got two novels and a memoir that are already out and the memoir is actually paying the bills right now. I just have a requirement that I have to fulfill here. No sense in elaborating, but I know what I have agreed to, and I'm just trying to move this thing off my plate. I actually tried to sell the information to someone who'd do something with it, but it's as if cognitive dissonance afflicted the few who would've been in a position to both profit from it and enable its dissemination on a large scale.

It was as if the broad aspect of this reveal were immediately accessible to these people who looked at it, but when it all came together to reveal the extremely recognizable purpose behind how normal progressive development is being employed (in our situation, anyway) the fog settled down over their minds, and they simply couldn't wade through it to see what they'd already acknowledged was obvious and unassailable. It was pretty startling, to be honest.

So, it seems as if I'm stuck with it until someone else takes it and runs with it. It's actually very ingenious, and if I thought I was bright enough to invent it, I'd be impressed with myself. But it's not an invented premise. It just happens to be what's actually real and what's been referred to in allegory and mythology for the ;ast 6,000 years.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Because if you truly wanted to help humanity by "pulling down the curtain" or what ever the hell you claim, then you would understand that the information needs to be easily available, and making it cost money does not achieve that. Was all your hard work to "craft" this so called masterpiece for the purpose of getting rich, or giving people the truth. Ask yourself honestly. Information/knowledge should always be free imo, especially information highly relevant to the future of mankind. Now, if you wrote a riveting piece of fiction I may be willing to be pay.

Like I said, this project found me, and I agreed to it. It's a nuts and bolts description. It's not a masterpiece. It's not even inventive. It's just the non-poetic explanation of everything that exists - what sits at the base, why anything exists at all, and why any of us cares about it in the first place.

If you don't care about that kind of thing, then it's worthless to you. The information is available to everyone. It's sitting right in front of you, and you can connect all the dots for yourself if you want to. Write your own book about it and give it away. I shut down a lot of my own work (I'm a novel writer - really good fiction, by the way...no, that's not a plug, since I publish under a different name and won't reveal that name here) and I'm no more altruistic than anyone else is. I just agreed to figure out how to present this stuff, and to write it in a way that the average person can have a chance at understanding it. I never agreed to do it for free.

You people imagine that "holy" exists, and to be honest, it just plain doesn't exist and never has existed. It was invented thousands of years ago to keep from having to prove large sweeping assertions. The whole "sacred", "holy" concept is a tool that's used against you by crossed-over humans, and the progression of "enlightened" people they've used to hoodwink you since (it seems) forever.

I'll probably walk off on this effort at some point, and let it go the way of other attempts by those who took this on in the past. At least I'll know which end is up when I leave this realm, and maybe that's the only benefit I really need from this. That said, I won't be handing it off to anyone that doesn't appreciate it enough to even find out what it is. Why bother? Let them figure it out for themselves when the tunnel opens up for them. They'll have an eternity to work out why everything is nothing like what they expected. Me? I won't even notice, since there'll be so many others being led off and enjoyed in one sense or another.

I honestly wish it mattered to me - the fate of Earth's humanity and all. But in the end, it just doesn't matter to the whole of what's ongoing here. It'll succeed regardless, and nothing else is really important. Each human being is only blades of grass in this lawn.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by TechUnique

I've had bands give me their CDs free, and it takes me forever to get to listening to these free CDs. If I buy one, I immediately check it out - after all, I just paid for it.

In our society, free = worthless. I don't want this information to be seen as worthless. It's too important.

A person cannot value something he/she has not paid for. This information of which you speak is readily available to those who want it. It is a funny and strange thing that so very few want it.

And as for those who claim to want it, they do so only out of curiosity and not a real being-need. Were they, in actuality, to have a real need and desire they would, too, understand the need of payment.

This payment need not be in dollars and cents but in a giving of their self to that which they receive in order to magnify and not decrease the value of said 'thing'.

top topics

join