It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent Witness, Mary Moorman, Finally Shares Her Story Almost 50 years After The Murder Of JFK

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Rising against,have you learned about the fellow who positively identified the path of the fatal bullet?From the sewer.

believe me at least one bullet went through his head.

And the Zapruder film has also been found to have been altered and footage removed,there are shadows related to I believe marys feet or someone else standing facing the president,and the shadows change in the film to prove where the footage was altered,there is some evidence that the sign that seems to show up in the Zapruder film was somehow altered or added or moved .

There is a lot more on google.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
so why did the CIA assassinate JFK, RFK,and (almost) Ted Kennedy
and haveJFK Jr, and his 2 siblings all killed in plane crashes???

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Google policeman funny walk dealy plaza

Oh, come on, for a second there I actually thought you were being serious with your claims here. I'm sorry but you just lost almost all credibility with that utterly ridiculous video. So much for serious research here. And here's an image from the day of other police officers carrying weapons very similar to the one in the video also:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93c4df63a6ae.jpg[/atsimg]

And I'd appreciate it if you stopped patronizing me like you did in your last post.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

I seem to remember back some years ago seeing an enhanced photo of the area of the grassy knoll that clearly showed the shadow of a person holding what appeared to be a rifle with a flash suppressor. The shadow was on the stone wall behind the bushes. I can't recall where I saw this, but I remember it because it struck me as proof that there was more than one gunman.

I REMEMBEr seeing a pic like this aswell been buggin the hell outta me since you mentioned it and i cannot fathom were the hell i saw it *bangs head on wall*

was it similar to this one

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d7b8ecdc88f.jpg[/atsimg]

mayb we r both just going mad LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

For anyone who isn't aware, the images found in the previous post have seemingly come from the 'Orville Nix film' as shown here:

Anyway, from the descriptions given, I have no idea what image you guys are thinking of exactly. I've seen a lot of images myself as well and nothing's come to mind. It's a bit of a mystery.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You know it's been driving me nuts too. I can't seem to remember where I saw that picture. I've spent several hours searching for it. The more I think about it, The more I think I saw it on a documentary of the assasination. It was a computer enhanced section of either a video or picture taken that day. I remember thinking that it was very clear that the person in the shadow was holding a rifle with a conical shaped flash suppressor on it. I remember the rifle as being at about a 45 degree angle to the body as if it were being held on his hip. The person casting the shadow was out of site behind some bushes. I could very well be wrong ,but I think it was enhanced from the Zubgruder film.
edit on 6/12/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

. It was a computer enhanced section of either a video or picture taken that day. I remember thinking that it was very clear that the person in the shadow was holding a rifle with a conical shaped flash suppressor on it. I remember the rifle as being at about a 45 degree angle to the body as if it were being held on his hip. The person casting the shadow was out of site behind some bushes. .
edit on 6/12/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

sounds liek the one iv been hunting around for, wasnt a docu tho was definatly somthing i read online i few years ago showed the same picture from all angels, it clearly showed a man cant remember if it was behind a wall but you could see him holding the gun and lookin down the grassy knoll.

i have a bad jfk headache tryin to find this lol

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I'm making my way through quite a few documentaries right now, particularly "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" as we speak, so I'll definitely look out for this now and then I'll subsequently post it if I find it.

edit on 12-6-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Rising Against,nice try,thay is not the picture of the marching rifleman with the strange cadence ,and as I said YOU INTENTIONAL DISINFORMATION FACILITATOR

Err.. You need to re-read what I wrote. In fact, here is what I wrote in my last post: "And here's an image from the day of other police officers carrying weapons very similar to the one in the video also":

Notice how I said here's an image from the day of other police officers? In other words I clearly pointed out this was a different image.

And yes, the guns are similar in both the image of the other officers I highlighted and the video you highlighted - and it was an utterly ridiculous video as well. We're here to learn you know, not discuss nonsense like that. You are aware of that, yes?

Last but not least, please stop trolling this thread as well. A lot of work went into getting this interview up, this being an important interview IMO, and I don't want to see childish behavior like you yourself have shown thus far to derail it.

I look forward to when we can next discuss this topic like sensible adults. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Oh noes Rising is a member of the notorious IDF faction
Seriously dude, you need to step away from the computer and take a deep breath. There is no need to get so worked up over a computer message board. You may correct him if you believe his claims are not factual, but there is no need to call him names.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

The worst thing is, and as I pointed out in my last post, I wasn't even wrong here at all. So he's getting all worked up for nothing It seems.

Anyway, this thread has remained very civil right up until this point, It'd be great if we can continue this trend and discuss this fascinating Moorman interview like the responsible and sensible adults we're supposed to be...

So, let's all just leave the churlish names out of it, deal?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

You've heavily edited your post thus the need for a second reply here:

Anyway, let me say that you really have lost all credibility with me due to that last ridiculous video you pointed me to.

Therefore, If you want me to believe a single word you say, stop mindlessly ranting nonsense (I'm starting to think you're purposefully trying to de-rail this thread for whatever reason now) and start providing some evidence. You can prove what you're saying, can't you?

And No, all I'm searching here by posting on ATS is the truth. And nothing less than. If you disagree with that, again, show some evidence and not more childish accusations.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

This thread is civil and there has been no name calling or personal attacks.

If I claim that someone is intentionally presenting info in a contrived manner,I am not name calling or being insulting,I AM BEING ACCUSATORY.

And please understand that you dont walk around the shopping mall food court and tell people to talk quieter,that in not considered a behaviour that falls within the societal norms we all accept.

Internet forums are designed and run according to these same societal norms,and therefore my friends because you dont walk around the rest of your world spouting your mouth off TELLING PEOPLE TO BE QUIETER,then you also shouldnt display this contrary behaviour on the Internet forums you visit.

I will use bold type if I choose,as in the rest of my world I will speak as I choose,I will share my view of my world freely and honestly ,and if your perspective becomes collateral damage as I express these things,then I guess you will need to revaluate your path,or absorb the collateral damage.

I have not namecalled or trolled,I have contributed openly and honestly and with good intent.

You just got busted ,simple.

I know very well what you posted,I read what you wrote,AND MY ACCUSATIONS STAND FIRM.

I know you wrote that those were policemen carring guns lkie the ones the police carried that day.I dont dispute that it is obvious.

I am saying that the dynamic within which your information was presented irregardless as to the commentary surrounding it,had an effect on the perception people already had of prieviously presented information,without having a direct confrontation with me you tried to "create an alterd version of that perception"WITHOUT PRESENTING A CONTRARY EVIDENCE.

In other words pal,people already had a preconcieved notion that someone was carrying a high powered rifle after the president was killed ,I put it there,you didnt like that,so,you posted a picture of policemen carrying shotguns in the time and place where you should have presented a picture of the marching rifleman carring a high powered rifle---THIS WOULD HAVE ALLOWED FOR A NATURAL CONTINUITY OF THOUGHT TO OCCUR FOR PEOPLE RECIEVING THIS INFORMATION FOR THE FIRST TIME--but you intentionally tried to spin the natural continuity of thought into a direction where people would BY MISTAKE replace the preconcieved notion that a man carried a rifle through the plaza WITH A NEW ONE THAT SAYS LOOK ALL THE POLICE WERE CARRYING SHOTGUNS IN THE PLAZA THAT DAY.

Why dont you post the video of the Marching rifleman carrying a high powered rifle through Dealy Plaza shortly after the President was murdered??

You can find it,you know how,please post it if you could.

it seems like the natural thing to do.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

with respect to you, you have not posted any links, sources of any kind to back up your theory, just very long rants on the matter. were as i do not doubt you have a legitimate theory on the matter not being able to back it up doesnt bode well with you at all

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

and there has been no name calling or personal attacks.

You said this and I quote:

"and as I said YOU INTENTIONAL DISINFORMATION FACILITATOR,"

"BUT YOU INTENTIONALLY POSTED DISINFORMATION ."

These being but 2 examples of course. Maybe you need to re-read your own posts?

You just got busted ,simple.

How on earth have I been "Busted"?

Please, enlighten me..

I am saying that the dynamic within which your information was presented irregardless as to the commentary surrounding it,had an effect on the perception people already had of prieviously presented information,without having a direct confrontation with me you tried to "create an alterd version of that perception"WITHOUT PRESENTING A CONTRARY EVIDENCE.

Oh, now you're being ridiculous.

that a man carried a rifle through the plaza WITH A NEW ONE THAT SAYS LOOK ALL THE POLICE WERE CARRYING SHOTGUNS IN THE PLAZA THAT DAY.

Read my previous post again. I added that image to show how similar the gun was to the one in the video you posted. Jumping to conclusions and making assumptions won't serve you well here, unfortunately.

It actually makes you look rather silly.

Why dont you post the video of the Marching rifleman carrying a high powered rifle through Dealy Plaza shortly after the President was murdered??

You can find it,you know how,please post it if you could.

it seems like the natural thing to do.

Fair enough, here is the ridiculous video you pointed me to:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The topic of this thread is

The Silent Witness, Mary Moorman, Finally Shares Her Story Almost 50 years After The Murder Of JFK

Please post on topic. There are numerous threads about the JFK murder that can be used to post material not related to this interview. Or, if you feel you have new material, perhaps a new thread.
Please do not derail this thread.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

YOU are responsible for your own posts

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
.. And on that note, if anyone else has any thoughts on Mary Moorman and anything she discussed, I, personally, would love to hear it. This is a great interview, IMO, and not one we should get used to seeing.

Here's a quick playlist of the entire interview for anyone interested also

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join