It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati and Freemasons in cahoots....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
This shows I'm right, it's just like the seal, it's where they got it.

This is from Quenca, Equador,
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80e91f1aa972.jpg[/atsimg]

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Notable features of this solid gold pyramid:
the snakes are where they belong - in the sky - and at its foot are elephants,
which the artists could not possibly have seen in South America around 12,000 B.C.
The writing on the lower edge of the pyramid is unknown and has not been deciphered so far.

what you have done here is proved I am correct and you are clueless. This may very well have been where Charles Thomson got the idea from, but that only furthers the idea that it's not masonic. He got the idea from Ecuador. You said so yourself.

The same thing as the seal, it has imprints on the bottom of the pyramid, 13 steps to the capstone, same as the seal.

It the same place as this, this shows what I was talking about, the pyramids are related, identical 13 steps with the eye at the top.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/baadee6ac506.jpg[/atsimg]

There are probaly many more example waiting to be found across the world with the same notion, showing it was a comun symbol in ancient times and that the seal without a doubt comes from there.

right, so when a symbol gets used by masons, it's previous meanings all dissolve and become masonic.

I guess the swastica must mean that people in ancient China, Japan, and India were big fans of Hitler.

Perhaps your logic is flawed. But I am sure you will repost the same statements again, and again, and again, hoping that with repetition comes acceptance. Good luck with all that.

Is there any subject that you actually DO know about?
edit on 10-6-2011 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus has too much beer and won't share

edit on 10-6-2011 by network dude because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

right, so when a symbol gets used by masons, it's previous meanings all dissolve and become masonic.

I never stated they were originaly masonic, you are inventing things and putting words in my moulth, I said that that they were provided by the masons and were incorporated into masonic logos, symbols from the ancient world. As I told you others have done the same, satanists, christians with the cross and many others. There is plenty of masonic items and emblems to provide the clue.

The seal is a masonic art, and it was imported from the ancient word by the masons.

Perhaps your logic is flawed. But I am sure you will repost the same statements again, and again, and again, hoping that with repetition comes acceptance. Good luck with all that.

I do not see how it's flawed.

edit on 10-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I never stated they were originaly masonic, just that they were provided by the masons and were incorporated into masonic logos, symbols. As I told you others have done the same, satanists, christians with the cross and many others. There is plenty of masonic items and emblems to provide the clue.
The seal is a masonic art, and it was imported from the ancient word by the masons.

so when did masonry adopt that symbol?
provide legitimate sources for you answer. No theorizing.

I do not see how it's flawed.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I did not state it was masonic in origin, but adopred by the masons.
They had the knowlege of the symbols, I don't see any other source it could of came from at that time from, there were no other sources except for the all knowing masons.

As a public symbol ? who cares, as long as they had the knowlege it proves my point.

Is it not what a masons seaks illumination, enlightment, the pyramid and the eye makes the perfect example.
With the eye shining like the sun, enlightment, light, the shining eye with the rays of the sun.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

As a public symbol ? who cares, as long as they had the knowlege it proves my point.

wait a minute, you are not quick enough to provide the information I requested (probably because it would prove you are wrong) and you want to assume that masons had knowledge of this symbol but never publicly displayed it until decades after the great seal was made? Are you freaking kidding me? This is a debate pal. You have to do more than dance and sing to prove you know what the hell you are talking about. Talking to you has proved fruitless on all occasions. If you ever grow up and decide to discuss thing with the adults, let me know.

Obtuse doesn't even scratch the surface.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

wait a minute, you are not quick enough to provide the information I requested (probably because it would prove you are wrong) and you want to assume that masons had knowledge of this symbol but never publicly displayed it until decades after the great seal was made? Are you freaking kidding me? This is a debate pal. You have to do more than dance and sing to prove you know what the hell you are talking about. Talking to you has proved fruitless on all occasions. If you ever grow up and decide to discuss thing with the adults, let me know.

I did provide an explenation, there is no other possible origin for it, none, zero at that time, it is a masonic art work. It is clear where the seal comes from in the first place, as an example everything is a fabricated BS story.
The ancient symbols show without a fact where the seal came from, the idea.

We are on ATS, ATS is a place where facts are gathered and opinions are formed, also a place of the alternative
version of events. The symbols provided are enough to prove that the main stream version is highly fabricated and that the idea of the seal did not come from them, they did not make it up, they already had the knowlege
of such a symbol. It came from the knowlege of the masons at that time, I don't see where else it could of came from. It has been debunked that it came from christians and from the Christian eye of providence as the ancient artifact show this, they are identical in elements, and that the seal of united states had to have an origin, a source from someone who knew of these objects, I don't see who except for the masons at that time.

Here it is famos founding father in masonic art.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
pleases read and comment me back

i had a vision yesterday and i believe it was God talking to me. its not the first time this has happened. on my birthday i was sitting on my couch watching TV with a friend when something told me to get up. i listened and it lead me to my room. i closed the door and all of a sudden i fell to my knees and was crying for forgiveness with absolutely no control of my body. i felt as if i was watching myself go threw this but there was nothing i could do. when i finally realized what happen i was sitting on the floor with a feeling i cannot describe. i felt loved and embraced by something but i didn't even bother asking to myself what it was i just sat there smiling. as of that day i found myself researching on the Internet. but i was not researching religion i was searching Illuminati, new world order, and all types of government frauds and killings covered up from the everyday person.

yesterday i came home and was explaining everything to a friend of mine, showing him a video of the Illuminati when it hit me. i had a vision that was explaining the pyramids and how everything relates to the same evil. i don't even know where to start and how to translate my vision into words but ill try.

the pyramids is a sign given by other creatures that landed on our planet. it was a sign given to the most powerful at the time. it is meant to represent that they too can become a god. its all about control. (DIVIDE AND CONQUER why is Pangaea no more? shifting plates? yeah, right! the planet is easier to control if it is divided! this thing is bigger than what you know as reality) if you are the top point of the pyramid everything else is under you and under your control. nobody can tell you no or disagree with your ways because you have the power to eliminate anybody. you are ultimately seeing yourself as a god. that's what happen in ancient times with the Egyptians and the Aztecs, and that's whats happening to us now with the Illuminati.

i believe these people who are in power have seen and believe that their false gods have given them the power to be gods of this planet. threw technology and false religion they see this coming true for them. they see these false gods as giving them power of technology to finalize there power as gods. they see false religion as a way to control peoples feelings. they are working on chips that they will implant in you and you will beg them to. they will tell you it can unlock the other parts of the brain we never could on our own. when the world is one government as the plan on making it it will be ruled by one man with the power to turn any ones chip off if you do not live or agree to what he says your life must be. TOTAL CONTROL!!!

our governments are also just pawns in this master plan. just ask yourself what this man with all this power realized. all these countries come to me for loans and they are in debt to me. what does this mean? i basically own these countries and i can make these countries do whatever i want because if they don't i have the power to stop that country by not funding it.

turn your TVs and radios off for a minute and turn your minds on. do you need an Escalade on 24's? Do you need to have sex with every woman you can get your hands on? do you need more money to buy all the things TV tells you you want? does money, drugs, weapons, and violence make us happier? does working hard and waking up early to go earn a paycheck the way you really picture a beautiful life?

i believe we are spirits being tested! i believe whats happening is the devil is preparing for war with God and threw these lies the devil calls life he is building his army by making Gods children non-believers! he tells you in order to believe in god you need facts, but that is far from the truth! All you need is to believe that there is a God. you don't need someone or something proving it to you, you believe because you know life is more than just a job, house, and a car! will you be the devils soldier of war or will you believe in God and and let only God show you the way to life?

the only answer is GOD! i cant tell you who or what God is, i can only tell you that God is everything and everything is God. the only way to true Paradise is threw God. I'm not telling you to go to church or anything like that all i ask is that you believe in God and talk to God. God has not forgotten about you so don't forget about God!

am i crazy or just found God?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The seal as the seal now for the placing one the one dollar bill.

The placing of the seal on the one dollar bill

www.unexplainedstuff.com...
The backside of the Great Seal, first authorized by Congress in 1792, was not seen by the American public until 1935 when President Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1882–1945), a 32nd-degree Mason, put it on the back of the one-dollar bill.

Masons approving the seal on the one dollar bill, in this case a 32 degree mason.

Tweaking the seal

inform.com...
cduttweiler.blogspot.com...
The latin phrase novus ordo seclorum was placed on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States in 1782, and has appeared on the reverse of the dollar bill since 1935 (initially at the request of Franklin Delano Roosevelt)

More on this.

32 degree masons.

Like Wallace, Roosevelt was also a 32nd degree Freemason, he agreed with Wallace's proposal but decided to place it on the Dollar Bill instead of on a coin.Wallace made the claim that the words in Latin Novus Ordo Seclorum had the meaning of the New Deal of the Ages.When Roosevelt saw the reproduction of the Seal in color he was awed by the Symbol representing the All-Seeing Eye. Henry Wallace received many of his ideas when he began to follow a Guru by the name of Nicholas Roerich, Roerich was a well known Russian Painter and a Mystic.

Roosevelt was awed by the Symbol representing the All-Seeing Eye and was responsible for placing:
Novus Ordo Seclorum -New Order of the Ages-New world order.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Roosevelt was awed by the Symbol representing the All-Seeing Eye and was responsible for placing:
Novus Ordo Seclorum -New Order of the Ages-New world order.

Novus Ordo Seclorum doesn't equal New World Order. You need to take Latin.

Nor did Roosevelt put that phrase on the great seal, Charles Thomson was.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

He put the seal on the dollar bill.
And..

the Great Seal of the United States in 1782, and has appeared on the reverse of the dollar bill since 1935 (initially at the request of Franklin Delano Roosevelt)

Do you got another source ?

New order of the ages, New World Order is the same thing
edit on 12-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I didn't deny that he put the seal on the dollar, but I was denying your assertion that he placed the Latin phrase on their.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by pepsi78

I didn't deny that he put the seal on the dollar, but I was denying your assertion that he placed the Latin phrase on their.

in 1934, Secretary of Agriculture, soon-to-be Vice-President (1940-44) and 32nd degree freemason Henry Wallace submitted a proposal to the president to mint a coin depicting the seal's obverse and reverse. President Franklin D Roosevelt, also a 32nd degree freemason, liked the idea but opted to instead place it on the dollar bill. According to Henry Wallace, in a letter dated February 6, 1951, “the Latin phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum impressed me as meaning the 'New Deal' of the Ages.”

It was Henry Wallace who came with it, the notion was not on the seal, it was placed at that time.
Wallace proposed, In the end it was the president who placed it on the seal there, with his agreement.

It was not who you state, how can the designer place it on the dollar and on the seal, he has no power to do such thing, it was the people at the top. Were talking about official things here.

This just show the whole estonic rosicrucian masonic foundation of united states.
You are aware where the pyramid came from and that the official story to the making of the seal is highly fabricated.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm sorry but older findings prove you wrong, even the maker says the pyramid is a triangle "it's why it was combined."

Although Thomson did not provide an exact translation of the motto, he explained its meaning in conjunction with the Eye of Providence in a triangle surrounded by light rays in the zenith of an unfinished pyramid: "The Eye over it & the motto Annuit Coeptis allude to the many signal interpositions of providence in favour of the American cause."

The description is clear, the pyramid is the triangle.

in a triangle surrounded by light rays in the zenith of an unfinished pyramid

Yeah, the description from the creator of the design is QUITE clear. A TRIANGLE over a PYRAMID. Notice the use of BOTH words in the description. TRIANGLE and PYRAMID denoting two seperate symbols combined to form a new one. Thank you for linking that, nothing like having you prove my point for me.

Yet more evidence of similar things, it looks so fake I know.

For a clear image, exactly like the seal with inscriptions on the bottom.
and 13 stairs to the capstone.

I do not see an Eye of Providence, or anything resembling one, in any of those, only the sun. Irrelevant. The Eye of Providence represented Diety to the creators of the Seal and they did not think the sun was their diety.

It's no hoax

Who is Klaus Dona, the pyramid is no hoax.

He has artifacts from places such as Roswell, New Mexico; a still intact chupacabras skeleton; as well as giants (Nephilim) bones.

Wow. He really has a chupacabra skeleton and nephilim bones to go with his fake pyramid? How did Indiana Dona find them? With pixie dust? You are a sham when it comes to research. Stop spamming the thread with your garbage sources.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It was Henry Wallace who came with it, the notion was not on the seal, it was placed at that time.
Wallace proposed, In the end it was the president who placed it on the seal there, with his agreement.

Wait, are you now saying Novus Ordo Seclorum was NOT on the Great Seal when it was first used in 1782?

This just show the whole estonic rosicrucian masonic foundation of united states.

What the hell is estonic?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Dude, here is the seal of the united states.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/baadee6ac506.jpg[/atsimg]

It's where they got it from the ancient world, as for the sun it is the eye, I don't know what you mean but anyone
knows this, how stupid do you think people are ? "the visual" or "to see" is represented by the sun, the visual spectrum of sight in the electromagnetic spectrum is represented by the light, have you taken a look at the EM spectrum ? there is such a thing called the "visual spectrum of light" meaning the light from the sun.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80e91f1aa972.jpg[/atsimg]

It is why the eye is depicted with bursting sun light rays. The other pyramid with the sun at the top makes the same case, it is also from around the same place and shows the same thing, also with inscriptions at the bottom just like the seal.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Dude, here is the seal of the united states.

It is a hoax in the collection of a well known hoaxer (nephilim bones, Mexican vampire skeletons, etc.). You make yourself look very foolish using that as a buttress for your arguement. Maybe you can break out some sapce alien stuff to lend further credence to your point.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I did not present to you nephilim, but artifacts gathered from a site with cups other objects, etc.
Whatever, you got the two examples, if you wish to deny them then that is your problem.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I did not present to you nephilim...

Uh, yeah, you did. You posted it, now stand up to it:

It's no hoax

Who is Klaus Dona, the pyramid is no hoax.

He has artifacts from places such as Roswell, New Mexico; a still intact chupacabras skeleton; as well as giants (Nephilim) bones.

Nephilim and chupacabras, crap science from a crap source.

Whatever, you got the two examples, if you wish to deny them then that is your problem.

The problem is your repeated use of sources that do not even warrant the title of 'questionable'. They sped right past that into the realm of absurd and childish.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Uh, yeah, you did. You posted it, now stand up to it:

i do not know what you mean, the sources that I gave do not have nephilim, if you wish to call if fake then so be it but let other people decide for their self. It's what the guy does, he is an artifact researcher and an art exposition presenter of these items he is not a hoaxer.

The problem is your repeated use of sources that do not even warrant the title of 'questionable'. They sped right past that into the realm of absurd and childish.

These sources provided have nothing to do with conspiracy theories.
It's from the same area where the other pyramid was found, similar in aspect, same thing 13 steps.

Take a look at this source
The second pyramid that I posted is within this link
chapmanresearch.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In 1884 the US Secretary of State, Frelinghuysen, had a committee formed under Theodore F.
Dwight, chief of the Bureau of Roll and Library of the State Department, to consider what steps
should be taken to revise the design of the Great Seal of the United States.

On that committee was Professor Charles Eliot Norton of Harvard University.

Quote from Professor Charles Eliot Norton regarding the reverse side (the side that is on the
dollar) of the great seal of the US:

"it can hardly (however artistically treated by the designer) look otherwise than as a dull
emblem of a Masonic fraternity."

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join