Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Illuminati and Freemasons in cahoots....

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
The freemasons are knowledgeable in how to use hypnosis and rape people, steal their social security, cause threat and duress, etc.

From your very serious accusations I take it that you have first hand knowledge of said activity, why else would anyone claim such? In that regard, have you done anything to contact the authorities and bring the alleged perpetrators to justice or are you an accessory after the fact for standing by and allowing what evidence you have to go unused while you hide behind your keyboard?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

You sure know how to make a Freemason feel special. Shucks!

Cowards? That's a lot of "tough" talk coming from a guy hiding behind a computer. Where do we use hypnosis, and how do we get away with hypnotizing people and their families not notice?

Rape? Who have we raped? And we steal social security? Man, we're a bunch of a**holes.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I cant be that much of a coward though if i'm still standing calling out one of the biggest corporations in the world.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
I cant be that much of a coward though if i'm still standing calling out one of the biggest corporations in the world.
Corporations have a boss. Freemasonry doesn't. It's decentralized. It's easy to kill a tree, you chop it at the root. It's much harder to kill mushrooms, because though they may have identical genetics, they don't rely on each other at all...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
But wouldnt grandmasters have the most authority? Nevertheless, they are more than a shared corporation, they are religion. They control religion in every aspect, every nation. What happens in DC? They ask you to pick your book of choice? What if I didnt accept any religion?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No they don't. No Grand Master controls religion.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Nevertheless, i'm still uppin that Illuminati have no regards for the freemasons.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Meh. I hear those Illuminati guys are dicks, but who knows since I hear some of the same crap about us Freemasons...apparently we're a bunch of assholes.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Meh. I hear those Illuminati guys are dicks, but who knows since I hear some of the same crap about us Freemasons...apparently we're a bunch of assholes.

To-shay! What team of a-holes are gonna come out on top though?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
there is an ELEPHANT at the top of the pyramid.
Is it a masonic elephant?
Where in masonry is a elephant used?

The Republicans

“What is Freemasonry” is the question I am often asked by newly made masons, and by others outside the fraternity seeking answers, a question not so easily answered considering most Freemasons actually don’t know. When I am asked the question I usually tell them the parable of “Six Blind Men and the Elephant”, the elephant represents Freemasonry and the blind men are Masonic brothers.

asonoflight.blogspot.com...

Hope that denies your ignorance

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

John Robison, a professor of natural philosophy at Edinburgh University in Scotland and a member of a Freemason Lodge there, said he had been asked to join the Illuminati. After consideration he concluded that the Illuminati were not for him. In 1798 he published a book called Proofs of a Conspiracy in which he wrote: "An association has been formed for the express purposes of rooting out all the religious establishments and overturning all existing governments ... the leaders would rule the World with uncontrollable power, while all the rest would be employed as tools of the ambition of their unknown superiors." This book was sent to George Washington, who replied:

from wikipedia
edit on 8-7-2012 by Hardwired because: typo negative

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join