It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati and Freemasons in cahoots....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm making the claim that the Illuminati and Freemasons are in cahoots and have been colluding and conspiring against billions of innocent human souls. They have been manipulating the minds of the masses and moulding everyone's opinions and views through the use of their T.V., media systems and educational institutions so unjust wars/invasions and other insanities are accepted as 'normal'...

I'm going to show you the connections between the Illuminati and the Freemasons that are hidden in plain sight, but are often denied by supporters of the craft...and as Masonic ritual defines Freemasonry as 'a peculiar system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols".... I'm gong to use some illustrations to do this...

Masons here and elsewhere deny all and any connections to the Illuminati. Quite simply theses naughty little boys are lying to you, but in most cases, especially those of the low ranking masons it's a case of these poor lost ones actually have no idea of what sort deceitful pyramid structure they are supporting and in reality they are just as much victims and slaves as the rest. When research is undertaken you may also find that many of the Presidents, Prime ministers, Popes, Princes, Dictators and world leaders are Masons...

I've also heard through the grapevine that some of the moderators on this dimly lit site are Freemasons too...Hmmmm...

Now, in the image below you can see highlighted the seal that resides on the 1 Dollar note and on this seal you can see the illuminati's signature symbol, the 13 stepped pyramid with the detached all seeing eye...

If you overlay a Hexagram or star of David onto it, then you can see that each point of the star points to a letter. These letters starting from top left working our way round clockwise spell out A-S-M-O-N, which is an anagram for..... MASON ....

'Coincidence' I hear the Masons scream along with 'Nothing to see hear, move along now'...

On the front cover of 'The History of Freemasonry' which was written by Freemason and historian Robert Freke Gould -1886, there is something quite telling also, here's some useful background information on R.F.G...

Initiated at Rams gate in the Royal Navy Lodge, No. 429, and was Master of the Inhabitants Lodge at Gibraltar, also of the Meridian Lodge, No. 743, a Military Lodge attached to his regiment.

Afterward he held the Chair of the Moira, Quatuor Coronati and Jerusalem Lodges.
In 1880 he was appointed Senior Grand Deacon of England. He had been a constant writer in the Masonic press since 1858; in 1879 he published The Four Old Lodges and The Atholl Lodges, and in 1899 a book on Military Lodges.

But his greatest work is the History of Freemasonry in three large volumes, which occupied him from 1882 to 1887, which was followed in 1903 by A Concise History of Freemasonry abridged from the larger work and brought up to date.

Is that the Illuminati's signature pyramid with the all seeing eye on the cover of this Masons 'greatest work' ...Yes, yes it is...

The last picture I'm going to present is one of the outside of Newport Masonic Lodge, Isle of White, England.This lodge is not far from me and is built on a strong vortex, leyline, energy point which most ex - knights templar churches, monastery's and 'other' buildings also happen to be build on. It is also the lodge to Ex-BBC presenter, Mason and self proclaimed son of God (False prophet)...David Icke...

Hexagram with all seeing eye and pyramid inserted within...

edit on 7-6-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
OK, but what do "you" interpret the all seeing eye to be in the deeper esoteric sense ?
could it not all so mean that we all have the power to reach god by climbing the stepsinto our higher selves?
another good thing to read that may help you see that we need social structures is Plato's republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Republic_(Plato)

As this socioeconomic divide grows, so do tensions between social classes. From the conflicts arising out of such tensions, democracy replaces the oligarchy preceding it. The poor overthrow the inexperienced oligarchs and soon grant liberties and freedoms to citizens. A visually appealing demagogue is soon lifted up to protect the interests of the lower class. However, with too much freedom, the people become drunk, and tyranny takes over.

edit on 7-6-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yaaaawwwwn!! Please wake me up when you are not simply repeating the same old retold stuff. If you had done maybe 15 minutes of research instead of 2 you might have something to say.
Mods isn't there something in the rules about unnecessary repeat threads on the same topic?
Next time, read some of the gazillion threads here on ATS about the very SAME thing you are writing about.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

My interpretation is that they feel that they are Illuminated, at the top, in complete control and also separate from us with the all seeing eye being detached...

On a personal level, it actually means nothing to me, it is a symbol used be 'them' not me...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

now all you need to do is prove that the Illuminati used the all seeing eye as one of their symbols.
And look into who designed the Dollar bill, the final draft.

But let's talk about the Illuminati. A group founded in Bavaria in the late 1700's. It was disbanded just before the turn of the century. There is no evidence that the group existed beyond that. And I am talking about the real Illuminati, not the term thrown around here for everyone who has more money than you. They were a group of free thinkers who opposed the tyranny the church was forcing on everyone. They thought that people should be able to read what they want and learn what they want without being persecuted by the church. They were not anti God, they were anti oppression. Sad that they didn't survive. We could use a group like that today.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Fair enough.
i see it s god being in another realm to us, we are the base god is the eye.
the symbol goes deeper then social control structures..
thats the buety of symbols, it goes deeper the the "eye" of the beholder..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Wasn't this always the implication of conspiracy theorists?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

play up pompey...

David Icke hates The Freemasons... or at least he pretends to in all of his books...

get me pictures of him entering the lodge for a brucey bonus tho

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Yaaaawwwwn!! Please wake me up when you are not simply repeating the same old retold stuff. If you had done maybe 15 minutes of research instead of 2 you might have something to say.

Hi, redbarron

What if I told you that I know who is really behind these 'powers' that have been directing humanity into the pile of vomit we are currently in... would that be 'repeating the same old retold stuff'... ?

I have done my research, had profound experiences, travelled the world and have uncovered many truths...which I will be sharing in the near future...

Mods isn't there something in the rules about unnecessary repeat threads on the same topic?

Are you the ATS version of a 'rent a cop', the Mods will do as 'they' feel fit....

Next time, read some of the gazillion threads here on ATS about the very SAME thing you are writing about.

Don't be so quick to judge, becuase I assure you the things I'd like to share are NOT here on ATS....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT
Masons here and elsewhere deny all and any connections to the Illuminati. Quite simply theses naughty little boys are lying to you, but in most cases, especially those of the low ranking masons it's a case of these poor lost ones actually have no idea of what sort deceitful pyramid structure they are supporting

Yeah, we get that a lot. Problem is, we can't see the pyramid for what it is because the people who tell us that can't either. Every time someone tries to tell us about the "real Freemasonry", they get all sorts of details plain wrong.

When research is undertaken you may also find that many of the Presidents, Prime ministers, Popes, Princes, Dictators and world leaders are Masons...

Actually, most dictators have tried to eradicate Freemasonry by the sword. The record of the popes isn't much better.

I've also heard through the grapevine that some of the moderators on this dimly lit site are Freemasons too...Hmmmm...

You could just ask them. They'll tell you. It has yet to shape the discourse on the site; off-the-wall Masonic conspiracy theories are still fair play.

Now, in the image below you can see highlighted the seal that resides on the 1 Dollar note and on this seal you can see the illuminati's signature symbol, the 13 stepped pyramid with the detached all seeing eye...

Actually, no use of said symbol form the Illuminati exists. William Guy Carr either made it up in Pawns in the Game or immediately forgot the source he pulled it from.

If you overlay a Hexagram or star of David onto it, then you can see that each point of the star points to a letter. These letters starting from top left working our way round clockwise spell out A-S-M-O-N, which is an anagram for..... MASON ....

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/mason1dollarbill.jpg/]

Sure, if you're willing to distort geometry to get what you want. Why aren't all the star's points the same size? Wouldn't something involved with Freemasonry take care to make sure its geometry worked?

Is that the Illuminati's signature pyramid with the all seeing eye on the cover of this Masons 'greatest work' ...Yes, yes it is...

Actually, no, no it isn't. It's the All-Seeing Eye in a triangle (not a pyramid), a symbolic reference to God with roots in Trinitarian Christianity. I'm sure you'll think that's a copout, but if symbols are important, then accuracy must be, and "looks somewhat alike=same thing" doesn't meet that standard.

It is also the lodge to Ex-BBC presenter, Mason and self proclaimed son of God (False prophet)...David Icke...

David Icke is as much a Freemason as you are, and holds the same opinion of Freemasonry.

Hexagram with all seeing eye and pyramid inserted within...

Once again, you've misidentified the symbol.
edit on 7-6-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: Format fixes

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

What if I told you that I know who is really behind these 'powers' that have been directing humanity into the pile of vomit we are currently in... would that be 'repeating the same old retold stuff'... ?

I have done my research, had profound experiences, travelled the world and have uncovered many truths...which I will be sharing in the near future...

what if I told you that those same claims have been bandied around here for years?

However, I would love to hear some new and exciting information form a non mason about the craft I belong to. And for the record, most of us here are high level masons. Even that guy Augustusmasonicus. His inside is pickled, but he still went to the "high level mason" school.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

'Coincidence' I hear the Masons scream along with 'Nothing to see hear, move along now'...

Actually if you laid down a ruler and traced the lines of the pyramid properly to create your little "hexagram" it would be an anagram of...well ... nothing seeing how the right side of the pyramid points to the letter "U" . And this is how this little theory goes , you must follow the lines of the pyramid to form the anagram " MASON" this spells MUSON

edit on 7-6-2011 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Well, I guess I'll comment on this...

We deny that which just isn't there. I would never lie and I take great offense that you would say such a thing. And I really hate how anti-Masons use the term "low ranking Masons" so recklessly and really, ignorantly. I'm guessing you hardly know what the structure of Freemasonry is. I'm also betting you believe the Scottish Rite to be the pathway to the "higher ups". You believe Freemasonry has a pyramid shaped structure to it when in reality it is shaped more like a tree with various branches (appendant orders, bodies, and rites) who have their own sovereign control, but still require recognition and permission from the Blue Lodge to operate lawfully in a specific jurisdiction. There are numerous Grand Lodges all over the world who recognize one another, but only hold power over their specific jurisdiction. There is no universal or international Grand Lodge that is over all other Grand Lodges.

I could go on about the differences between the York Rite and the Scottish Rite, and I'm not the only one. This board does has several Masons here who have taken different pathways through the Craft and together compose a great knowledge. We at least as members know the true structure of the Craft. I find it quite arrogant of someone to think they know more about a group they don't belong to than the actual members.

When research is undertaken you may also find that many of the Presidents, Prime ministers, Popes, Princes, Dictators and world leaders are Masons...

Well one, actually most dictators have banned Freemasonry from their country. There have only been 14 US Presidents who have been Masons. I'm curious as to your list of who is or has been a Freemason as I'm sure its filled with inaccuracies.

That's never been a secret nor do those mods who are Masons hide it. When they do interact with a thread such as this they take off their moderator hat. They do not conflict their duties. Plus, why shouldn't there be Moderators who are Masons on this site? If I showed I was capable of being a Mod, should I not be given consideration by the Admin? Or do you think that since I am a Mason I am incapable of being impartial? The Mods who are Masons do not show favoritism if we break the rules. I've had post deleted and been given a reprimand for breaking a rule.

As for your discussion into the unfinished pyramid and all-seeing eye, I will say that symbols don't have an exclusive meaning or definition. You must also show that the Illuminati used these particular symbols, combined or otherwise; you have not, but rather just stated it hoping we take your word as fact which we will not. Plus the Great Seal was designed in a time when illiteracy was high and symbols were used more often. The number 13 couldn't possibly allude to the original 13 colonies could they? No, no, that is just way to obvious. The Masons had nothing to do with the design of the Great Seal. History and fact prove this truth.

If this is your evidence then it is...lacking. Where is your proof of education indoctrination, entertainment infiltration, and national leader's membership? I mean you made all these assertions in your opening paragraph and I was hoping for a good debate, but your entire argument doesn't muster up. Kind of disappointed.

Pyramid and the Eye

1. Is a 33° freemason more important than a 3° freemason?

No.

There are three degrees in Freemasonry: Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft and Master Mason. Some jurisdictions recognize a fourth degree as completing the third degree, while the Swedish Rite confers ten degrees.
Individual lodges elect their "Master" for a one or two year term, individual Grand Lodges elect their "Grand Master" for a similar term of office, but these are not degrees. What are called appendant or concordant bodies confer additional or "side" degrees that have no bearing on or authority over regular Freemasonry. [With the exception of a few jurisdictions such as the Grand East of the Netherlands and the National Grand Lodge of Sweden.] The most important concept to note is that freemasons meet as equals, "on the level".

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The one dollar bill is masonic, the founding fathers of united states were masons, Tomas Jefferson president at the time of when the one dollar bill emerged , if not a mason was very close to masonry. You should ask your self where they got the idea from with a piramid and an eye above since some of the founding fathers were masons and at the time most of these fellows were masons and if not very close to the masonic craft.

Everything was done in secrecy like they always work, secrets, manipulation and control. Now that it is out they are trying to shift the image into a positive one, like you know, it's no big deal and trying not to get any blame thinking people are that dumb.

It is clear that the idea of the seal with the piramid and the eye emerged from the masons, it could not have any other origins, there would be no other source where it could of came from.

illuminaty ?
at the time of the founding and development of united states ? Or was it masons, makes a lot more sense. It was the masons. The piramid from the one dolar bill is from the masons.

edit on 7-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
The one dollar bill is masonic, the founding fathers of united states were masons, Tomas Jefferson president at the time of when the one dollar bill emerged...

Really? The first United States Treasury-printed one dollar notes appeared in 1861 (paper one dollar bills). Jefferson died in 1826.

Are you wrong on a history related aspect AGAIN? Maybe you will be an adult this time and admit you spoke before posting.

edit on 7-6-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Really? The first United States Treasury printed one dollar notes appeared in 1861 (paper one dollar bills). Jefferson died in 1826.

Yes the notion of the one dolar bill came from jefferson and others conected to masonry, even if Jeferson died a bit early before the note came out, the notion of the piramid and the eye came from the masons, there was no other source.
As you know the notion of the piramid and the eye is very ancient predating masonry but it is also in masonry as a symbol, the concept of the piramid and the eye on the one dollar bill came from the masons, as there was no other source for it possible in existance except masonry. There is no other source to provide this symbol at the time. You are going to invent something and say the slaves made it up ?
good luck.

To explain something into existance you have to give it a source

Are you wrong on a history related aspect AGAIN? Maybe you will be an adult this time and admit you spoke before posting.

On the contrary you were wrong before I just refused to comment anymore since it would of gone on forever, and don't confuse threads, this is another one.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
here we go again

Thomas Jefferson was NOT a mason.
srjarchives.tripod.com...

Originally posted by pepsi78

Really? The first United States Treasury printed one dollar notes appeared in 1861 (paper one dollar bills). Jefferson died in 1826.

... even if Jeferson died a bit early before the note came out....

...To explain something into existance you have to give it a source...

35 years a "bit" early?

Where is your source?
Oh wait I see none in any of your posts
edit on 7-6-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It is also the lodge to Ex-BBC presenter, Mason and self proclaimed son of God (False prophet)...David Icke...

David Icke is not sound of his mind nor his body, we could not let someone like him join our fraternity ( he thinks we are all lizards living in the matrix for christsakes!).
edit on 7-6-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

just so I understand your claims here, you are saying that Jefferson, who was not a mason, made the plans for the dollar bill, including the pyramid with the eye, 35 years before it was actually released? And that makes it masonic?

I just want to understand the connection with Jefferson here.

they pyramid and the eye are used as masonic symbols, but they are not only masonic. I think it would be great if everything in history was there because of us, but that seems a bit far fetched.

And please don't start to obfuscate and play with words on this one.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

just so I understand your claims here, you are saying that Jefferson, who was not a mason, made the plans for the dollar bill, including the pyramid with the eye, 35 years before it was actually released? And that makes it masonic?

Jefferson was close to masonry, even more if Jefferson was not a mason I don't see how this changes
the fact that the piramid on the dollar bill is masonic.

they pyramid and the eye are used as masonic symbols, but they are not only masonic. I think it would be great if everything in history was there because of us, but that seems a bit far fetched.

Yes what you also "skip" is the fact that at the time they had no other origin but masonry to get it from "and this has nothing to do with where this symbol first originated in ancient times from but where it originated from on the dollar bill.

Again this has to do about the fact where it has originated on the dollar bill.

Instead you play the same line over and over as a tactic, and try to disasociate.
The origin of the piramid on the dollar bill is masonic as there is no other place where it could of originated at the time in the USA....."None" The only possible source was a masonic source.

After the war of independence there was about the design of the seal.
Those involved were Benjamin Franklin prominent mason, J Adams and Thomas Jefferson and others.
The seal made it later on the dollar bill. It is obvius where the notion of the seal came from, sorry but the design of the dollar bill is masonic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join