It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic penis' killing set for trial date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Malalane - A trial date is expected to be set on Thursday for 12 people arrested in connection with setting a pastor alight after accusing him of using a magic penis to sleep with women.

Community members had accused him of talking to animals and using an invisible penis to sleep with women in the informal settlement.

Full article

Reading this article, it just showed me again, how some tribes are still sticking to their traditional roots, and folklore tales. These tribes are steeped in witchcraft and black magic, making it very difficult to stop these senseless killings of innocent people.

These people like to serve their own type of justice, and then blame it on these ridiculous fantasies. Thing is though, for them it is not a story, but the truth, they believe in these things 100%, in the rural areas of SA. IMHO, i find this a bit disturbing.

VVv

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Villagers claim his wife turned into a snail and tortured the town? hahah
ya man, those africans grow some killer dope in that sunlight!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Okay I will be the first one to ask the question. What did he use to make this magic penis which allowed him to sleep with women? I want to know the secret.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Everybody knows that there is only one way to control a snail woman, and that is with a magic penis.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The really amazing thing is that Christian pastors believe in the same things.
At least the white pastors aren't involved in burning or killing people, but they do believe in the reality of these black traditions, and also that they have the unique authority through Jesus to exorcise it.

So it's not just black tribes.
American-styled charismatic Christians see this all as very real demonic activity.

Even the local "occult expert" Dr. Kobus Jonker believes in the tokoloshe (see third post in my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...). Such people are given great status in the white community, even by the media. Another trope is that the longer one spends studying African customs, the more real it becomes. Cops who investigate Muti crimes often feel intimidated by the witchdoctors they are investigating.

I suppose the witchcraft is often a metaphoric way to expose crime and abuse in a community.
If one reads between the lines, one can imagine that the pastor molested a female.
The Zion church is actually a pretty traditional fusion of Christian and African customs, and not what Westerners would normally see as a "church".

What is more dangerous than such localized incidences is charismatic black pastors fusing African and Christian style demonology. Nobody can ever tell how Christianized they really are, and they may interpret the messages of missionaries in unintended ways.
So because of American missionaries children in Nigeria have had acid poured down their throats in exorcisms, and many have been orphaned after being accused of witchcraft.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Believable hands down you just need to translate what he means. The preacher mind screwed his wife she then became lazy and slothful and nagged the village.

join