It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Smart Chic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by samkent
No where in the OS does anyone claim the temperature reached 2500 degrees.

Just another misconception from the gullible crowd.

Not to mention, no where in any of the reports does anyone claim the fires melted the steel. The fires only needed to be hot enough for the steel to lose it's structural integrity, about half the temperature where steel begins to melt. Blacksmiths has known for some 10,000 years that iron doesn't need to be actually melted for it to bend.

Before these self declared truthers actually renounce the so-called official story it would behoove them to at least know what the official story actually is first.

I thought in your words, there is no such thing as an 'official story'?
Which is it?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The official story is a big fat LIE... and anyone with a half a brain and a quarter of a spine knows it isn't afraid to say so.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Gut feelings (intuition) is right more so than wrong in most cases, on the night (my time) of the twins collapse my gut told me instantly, its the muslims! How wrong was my gut?

Any scientific inquiry starts from intuition, that is a given. The real question is how well the facts support the insight.

Let's see, your theory is supported by:

- The Bush administration, known to have lied for the sake of expediency on issues which cost more Amrican lives (i.e. the Iraq war) without so much as blushing.
- Intelligence agencies, paid to lie and deceive. This is their job.
- A couple fatally flawed reports which are either rejected by their own authors or do not have any chance of producing reproducible conclusions and withhold key hard data.
- The testimony of at least one individual extracted under torture.
- That's it

Yeah, I wouldn't boasting about how right my gut was if I was you. I would be working on churning out some hard data.

But OS'ers have never been about reality have they?
edit on 7-6-2011 by Darkwing01 because: y

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It's funny to see the same people reply with the same crap. Don't get hooked into debating these people,
it's a waste of time.

Yes, office fires. WTC7, not hit by a plane. An obvious controlled demolition.

You can't reason with those who are too blind to see the obvious. You are dealing with people who are
not educated enough, too emotional, or deliberately trying to cover-up the official story.

Hopefully you all enjoyed her interview and have watched several other professionals speak out.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Or is there another plausible explanation that covers the collapse and fire and molten metal?

Thermate

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eastbosbud

The official story is a big fat LIE... and anyone with a half a brain and a quarter of a spine knows it isn't afraid to say so.

These TEN YEARS of nonsense has made 9/11 more important than 9/11 was.

Most engineers should have figured out that airliners could not do that in a matter of weeks. It should have been publicly explained as such in a matter of months. So what does it say about WESTERN CULTURE that this crap has dragged on for TEN YEARS?

Penn & Teller were playing psychological games with this years ago by associating 9/11 Truthers with people that believe the Moon landing was faked. Now Jonathan Kay playing the same game with a flying saucer on the cover of his book along with the twin towers. So the media is doing mass psychological manipulation on an issue that is nothing but grade school physics. When I am in the right mood it is hilarious.

psik

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

You can't reason with those who are too blind to see the obvious. You are dealing with people who are
not educated enough, too emotional, or deliberately trying to cover-up the official story.

Were you there?
Did you see the buldge and fire in person?
Are you a structual engineer?
Are you a fire investigator?

If not then who are you to contradict the firemen on the scene? Are you some mentalist who can solve things based on nothing more than Youtube videos.

Talk such as yours brings into question your education level.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Were you there?
Did you see the buldge and fire in person?
Are you a structual engineer?
Are you a fire investigator?

If not then who are you to contradict the firemen on the scene? Are you some mentalist who can solve things based on nothing more than Youtube videos.

Talk such as yours brings into question your education level.

All you have to do is watch the video of the fall of WTC 7.

How could that roof line remain so straight as it came down? That could only be caused by the SIMULTANEOUS elimination of the supports below all of the way across. How could fire or damage from the WTC 1 collapse produce that synchronization?

There is not need to ask anybody anything. That is figuring out the obvious.

psik

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Not to mention, no where in any of the reports does anyone claim the fires melted the steel. The fires only needed to be hot enough for the steel to lose it's structural integrity, about half the temperature where steel begins to melt. Blacksmiths has known for some 10,000 years that iron doesn't need to be actually melted for it to bend.

Before these self declared truthers actually renounce the so-called official story it would behoove them to at least know what the official story actually is first.

Maybe the steel did lose it`s structural integrity with the fires from the plane impacts.
But there were no fires for seventy plus floors below the impacts so what caused that steel to lose it`s structural integrity ?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Great thread.
I actually watched these interviews last week.
It`s good to listen to people who know what they`re talking about.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

So based on that one video and years of seeing controlled demolition on TV, you know with 100% certainty it could ONLY be caused by CD.

Do you also believe magicians on TV as well?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Maybe the steel did lose it`s structural integrity with the fires from the plane impacts.
But there were no fires for seventy plus floors below the impacts so what caused that steel to lose it`s structural integrity ?

This is what failed on the seventy plus floors below the impacts. It is called a truss seat.

They are located here. As one floor fell onto the next it sheared the truss seats off of the exterior and core columns. The building basically unzipped itself. Nothing needed to fail under compression after the collapse initiated.

If you look at the columns in the debris pile you will find the truss seats are missing.
You will also find the spray on fireproofing is missing.

The spray on fireproofing on the exterior and core columns is what turned to dust and gave the appearance of explosions.

[/rational explanation]
edit on 8-6-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Never let the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So based on that one video and years of seeing controlled demolition on TV, you know with 100% certainty it could ONLY be caused by CD.

Do you also believe magicians on TV as well?

No, I don't watch controlled demolitions.

It is called understanding how gravity works.

Any mass high above the ground has to be supported by something. WTC 7 was 330 feet wide. There had to be multiple supports along that length. Gravitational acceleration would be uniform all along that length. So for the entire roof to remain horizontal through the fall all of the supports would have to give way simultaneously. I have heard it said it had to be within a tenth of a second. To think that fire or random damage to cause that is imbecilic.

Try holding two balls, one it each hand, and see what you have to do to make them fall together in the same relative positions to each other. This argument about WTC 7 is hilariously stupid. Clowns are being deliberately obtuse.

psik

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

911 Fraud was Used to Incite the War on Terror

I studied engineering as well, we all, regardless of our major, are required to take physics, chemistry, thermodynamics, statics, dynamics and material science before getting in our major and everything that she has stated is the truth.

Plain and Simple.

I am not arguing here with anyone who disputes what she has to say. Because I am sick and tired of it.

Because they are either:

1.) Being paid to do so, as ATS is a US Govt. affiliated cover to monitor "subversives". Who don't believe the Fairy Tale based upon the 911 Commission Report.

OR

2.) Possess absolutely zero academic background/credentials to contradict or disprove what this Degreed Engineer has clearly said.

911 was a fraud. Plain and Simple.
It was used to incite the war on terror .

This is a fact people.
Forget debating about how this happened....look at what is going on today !

We are now as a nation, completely insolvent and Bankrupt because of it. The Dollar is at an all time low because we are borrowing so much to support these on going wars with no known end.

And only further bankrupting our Nation.

The goal is to crash our economy so we will absorb the new electronic currency....the next phase of their plan.

Here's Aaron Russo's interview explaining how 911 had been preplanned by the Powers That Be, told to him from one of the elitist himself, Nicholas Rockefeller.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackrIt is called understanding how gravity works.

Gravitational acceleration would be uniform all along that length. So for the entire roof to remain horizontal through the fall all of the supports would have to give way simultaneously.

To think that fire or random damage to cause that is imbecilic.

Try holding two balls, one it each hand, and see what you have to do to make them fall together in the same relative positions to each other.

psik

Awesome point about acceleration by gravity.

Maybe have these 'educated debaters' hold a brick and a golf ball in each hand, release them at the same time
and watch which one hits the ground first.

Hint: it's not what you think!

I bet "WaypastVne" and "SamKent" have no clue...the only balls they've held in their hands...well, you get the
idea.

WTC7 WAS a controlled demo. Truss failures by fire?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

I thought in your words, there is no such thing as an 'official story'?
Which is it?

You tell me. It's patently obvious you think the official story is some Wile E. Coyote cartoon version of what everyone else is saying it is, with fires melting steel, no interceptors were scrambled, no witnesses saw what hit the Pentagon, "Pull it" being slang for controlled demolitions, no fires in WTC 7, and I forget what other goofball claims you people are coming up with. I can agree there's an "official story" because it's plain the "official story" is just another name for all the Grimm's fairy tales you conspiracy people are passing around among each other.

Doesn't it bother you in the least that the basing all your conspiracy claim on absolute crap? If some day you ever get your independent investigation and you make absurd claims about all the bomb dogs beig withdrawn from the WTC and you get weird looks, what are you going to do then?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

The goal is to crash our economy so we will absorb the new electronic currency....the next phase of their plan.

So 911 was pulled off by MASTERCARD ?

PRICELESS !

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

Originally posted by eastbosbud

These TEN YEARS of nonsense has made 9/11 more important than 9/11 was.

Most engineers should have figured out that airliners could not do that in a matter of weeks. It should have been publicly explained as such in a matter of months. So what does it say about WESTERN CULTURE that this crap has dragged on for TEN YEARS?

Penn & Teller were playing psychological games with this years ago by associating 9/11 Truthers with people that believe the Moon landing was faked. Now Jonathan Kay playing the same game with a flying saucer on the cover of his book along with the twin towers. So the media is doing mass psychological manipulation on an issue that is nothing but grade school physics. When I am in the right mood it is hilarious.

psik

If you feel that it is "WESTERN CULTURE" that has failed in this can you give me some links to EASTERN engineers who assert that WTC 1,2 & 7 were controlled demos ?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So what does it say about WESTERN CULTURE that this crap has dragged on for TEN YEARS?

Just as information and for future reference - this has not dragged on for ten years. Its over, there are microscopic subset of the conspiracy subcult that think this matter is still being debated - its not and never really was. This is all in the history books now. Turn off your computer or even leave the conspiracy websites and you'll see what I mean.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join