It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-American is the new trend, Is that a conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
An enormous red-flag was raised today when someone posted a thread about venezuelan ties to america being cut-off. The core values that america was founded on lie and retort to free speech, everyone is able to look into things such as 9/11, Iraq, Iran, NK etc etc at a journalistic point of view assuming the broadcast is biased. Seeing whats going in the world today its quite possible that everything is truly anti-american and the rest of the world is trying to bring is down with their own agenda and the core that we believe in is going to meet our demise. If we can collectively come together and put everyhting through a timeline perspective we can see how things are slowly turning against us and our freedoms are being pressed. High gas prices, expensive imports, less jobs etc.. Are these just coincidence or are lesser countries getting together that are sick of american influence and trying to bring us to a halt?

If you sit back and think what we are doing at a state level some agree with it and some dont, like the 1070 law with illegal immigrants. If we as a country enacted a law that is completely constitutional we would have an uprising, it's not that our senate and congress dont agree (or need the latin vote) its just that things like this need time to sort out.
edit on 7-6-2011 by hiwhatsup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
america's the biggest bully in the world, while im sure alot of countries are subtly trying to escape its grasp that doesn't neciserily mean they're working together.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hiwhatsup

Good observation hiwhatsup, and nice talking point.

I see the world becoming increasingly anti-American. I believe it can mainly be attributed to U.S. foreign policy. Think about all of the recent wars; they served the primary interests of the European Central Banking System and mega-conglomerate corporations.

Just off the top of my head.... the Vietnam War was about rubber trees... cheap, premium, and exclusive rubber supplies to feed the booming tire industry. If it was really about communism or injustice, why not "liberate" other communist countries? The CIA, while smuggling 3.2 tons of coc aine, crashed a plane in the Yucatan. The ATF has supplied the Mexican Drug Cartels with weapons. All U.S. foreign policies have been against countries that want to be independent or go against the economic status quo. The U.S. "liberates" countries with resources, while leaving resource-deficient nations to genocide, war, poverty, human trafficking (slavery), and starvation.

But in an effort to push Globalization (One World Government), American Patriotism amongst Americans is being pushed aside as taboo by the government and media propaganda machine.

People around the world do not hate our freedom, they hate our bias international meddling.

Smaller countries are not conspiring against us. The government regulated education system has been statistically proven to be steadily dumbing down society. All of the entertainment, media, sports, trends, and materialism has been distracting us on an individual level from fulfilling our utmost potential. We have allowed policies to be skewed towards removing all manufacturing from the U.S., thus benefitting the corporate elites. We do not make our own goods; this takes away American jobs and enslaves us to foreign imports.

We might be allowed to discuss alternative views about 9/11 and the such now, but George W. Bush and Obama have both verbally attacked alternative thinking.
"Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th" - George W. Bush

In my opinion, the international anti-American sentiment, and collapse of the American infrastructure is a result of political infiltration and corruption.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Is it a conspiracy? No.
It is arrogance.
It is ignorance.
It is generalized stereotyping.
Par for the course.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Good observation hiwhatsup, and nice talking point.

I see the world becoming increasingly anti-American. I believe it can mainly be attributed to U.S. foreign policy. Think about all of the recent wars; they served the primary interests of the European Central Banking System and mega-conglomerate corporations.

Just off the top of my head.... the Vietnam War was about rubber trees... cheap, premium, and exclusive rubber supplies to feed the booming tire industry. If it was really about communism or injustice, why not "liberate" other communist countries? The CIA, while smuggling 3.2 tons of coc aine, crashed a plane in the Yucatan. The ATF has supplied the Mexican Drug Cartels with weapons. All U.S. foreign policies have been against countries that want to be independent or go against the economic status quo. The U.S. "liberates" countries with resources, while leaving resource-deficient nations to genocide, war, poverty, human trafficking (slavery), and starvation.

But in an effort to push Globalization (One World Government), American Patriotism amongst Americans is being pushed aside as taboo by the government and media propaganda machine.

People around the world do not hate our freedom, they hate our bias international meddling.

Smaller countries are not conspiring against us. The government regulated education system has been statistically proven to be steadily dumbing down society. All of the entertainment, media, sports, trends, and materialism has been distracting us on an individual level from fulfilling our utmost potential. We have allowed policies to be skewed towards removing all manufacturing from the U.S., thus benefitting the corporate elites. We do not make our own goods; this takes away American jobs and enslaves us to foreign imports.

We might be allowed to discuss alternative views about 9/11 and the such now, but George W. Bush and Obama have both verbally attacked alternative thinking.
"Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th" - George W. Bush

In my opinion, the international anti-American sentiment, and collapse of the American infrastructure is a result of political infiltration and corruption.

I think it is the "youth" today who feel empowered and all knowing, but do not realise that they are being spoon fed garbage by the liberal media, liberal college professors etc. They won't rest until this country loathes itself, and they seem to be doing a good job with you ( and many others), OP.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

It's good you've spotted this. Now you should study up on it.

Realize that the US has had difficulties with elements in the UK since we declared independence in 1776. That meant financial independence for the US, and it set up the European banking interests to lose a huge potential source of new profits. Some think they never forgave us for that. It also meant that you had an "independent" set of wealthy men come to power in the US. However, the various manufactured wars, etc., has taken care of a lot of those problems. Foreign interests have been heavily involved in the US for most of the 1900's and on into this century. And they are still trying to find ways to weaken our country and our population with a series of reckless military involvements.

Of course, our country has created its own share of disasters. Some of our people even helped finance Hitler! So you could say we "deserve" whatever we get. Yet the US survives, at least, as a symbol. And that symbol says to the whole world that revolt against financial tyranny can possibly have a good result.

I don't pretend to fully understand the current scene. There are a lot of important players now, besides the European "old guard" and the US "new guard." Anything major that happens on this planet now could be the result of any one of their actions or a combination of several.

Even the "old guard" may be essentially divided. Assume, for a moment, that a force exists, somewhere, powerful enough to rule the whole planet. In the past this force has sometimes been named "God." There are at least two ways to evaluate that force: Good for mankind or bad for mankind. And there are at least two choices of what to do about this force: Help it and hope for salvation from its destructive tendencies, or try to find a way to fight it and win back Mankind's sovereignty. Just from these factors alone, so many different scenarios could arise that it would be very difficult to keep track of them all. And such is life, or so it seems.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I don't hate America, your government on the other hand is at the centre of many of the problems the world faces today, anti-American sentiment is a direct result of the US administration's actions around the world.

For example:

Do you think anyone from the 50 foreign nations whose government's America has attempted to overthrow since the end of WW2 actually look at America and care about your rising gas prices or your foreign imports?

People look at the USA and (rightly or wrongly) see a society focused only on money, unfortunately globalisation means the expansion of this lifestyle, which has already largely taken hold in Europe and is creeping in the middle east and Asia.

Another reason for it is that America is viewed as the God head of a global capitalist system which for many represents oppression. Considering US foreign policy is focused solely on spreading America's influence and putting down any resistance to the expansion of this neo-capitalist, corporate agenda it's no wonder that so many people often resent American influence. Alot of the sentiment here in Britain for example can be seen as anti-American because our government always seems to be lock step in support of the US administration regardless of how unpopular that position is.

America is not very well liked in the world, in many cases this unfortunately results in all Americans being targetted, really it's the successive, incompetent governments of the USA which many people take issue with and what effect that has on their daily lives.
edit on 7-6-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Excellent post ..and so true in my opinion...its sad when people blame a whole country for the corruption of the few...but perhaps we do that to other countries as well .

America is not very well liked in the world, in many cases this unfortunately results in all Americans being targetted, really it's the successive, incompetent governments of the USA which many people take issue with and what effect that has on their daily lives.

It's sad that all Americans are targeted , but I do believe the incompetent government ,is really more a matter of political infiltration ,and corruption like sahabi said in his above quote. .
edit on 7-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheArchaeologist

Hello.
You are quick to judge me and hurl personal accusations, yet you fail to address or prove wrong even one of my points. Do you have anything to rebut or add other than your assumptions of me?

You sure directed the word "liberal" a lot to me. How about you tell me my favorite color too.

I am not anti-American. I am against "liberating" oil rich nations while ignoring genocide, starvation, poverty, and slavery in resource-deficient nations.

I even addressed the root cause of American Patriotism. The government and media are categorizing patriots with terrorists and extremists. Displaying flags and patriotic symbols is being shunned as "offensive" to immigrants and other absurd reasons.
I am not diluting patriotism, the government and media is.

edit on 6/7/11 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
NEW?

you kidding?

lol! it's normal, not a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I think you are very wise sahabi , and I'm sure many young people do as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Thank you

I really do try to understand and speak truth, even when it shakes my own personal views. And I would hope that some young people find my understandings insightful, but only if they can independently verify my claims.

"Listen to everyone, read everything; believe absolutely nothing unless you can prove it in your own right!"

May Peace be upon you

new topics

top topics

join