It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Insider Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Great post! S&F!!!

One more nail in the NWO coffin.
And it doesn't really matter what the trolls say. Most people believe (worldwide) that 9/11 was an inside job.

No only a small handful of conspiracy theorists believe that.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There's a job alright, but it starts with a nut lol

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
I didn't mean to be harsh.

Anyway, what I think ata was trying to convey is that Morgan Reynolds seems like he is still working for them if you get my drift. He is a proponent of lazer beams, no-planes, holograms etc. AND he's about the only one who has successfully (successful in humiliating himself and the rest of the truth movement) taken his claims to court.

Think about it.

Yeah some of the ppl signing up to "speak the truth" are actually like the ppl who came
across as nut jobs during project bluebook to make the UFO folks look like
nutjobs, its classic disinfo propaganda.

Pay some guy who is retiring to act like a loon and hurt the credibility of a movement,
it is similar to an agent provocateur.

You want to know that something went fishy with 9-11 watch "9-11 press for truth",
"John P. O'neill - The man who knew", and read all the info about Sibel Edmonds.

After all that if you still buy the official story your hopeless, but that may be a good
thing as you match what is left of this nation, its hopeless too.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
"...if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched."

- George Bush Senior.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I want to know why Reynolds say at 1:04 "that building will not fall".

It is a rarety that a building collapses and there should be no reason for him to suspect that it would fall - or even deny that it might.

We sat all over the world watching the terrible event and none of the people I have spoken to was anything but flabbergasted when the first tower fell. Only then did they consider the possibility of the second tower falling.

My point?

Is he running with the torch and saying whatever fits his new version of the truth?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X

Great post! S&F!!!

One more nail in the NWO coffin.
And it doesn't really matter what the trolls say. Most people believe (worldwide) that 9/11 was an inside job.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are wrong.

Most people I have spoken to belive that the only part that was an inside job, was the Bush administrations frantic attempts at being the Big Brother we never wanted, causing the whole security community to look in the wrong directions at critical points.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

Damn ...I'll never get my 200 posts up so i can join you all in the Chat forum.. All I want is to be able to join in the gang . I waste too much time on the easir junky forum GLP posting to a bunch of braindeads when i should be here . its just that they dont have so many rules as they WANT to spy on u .

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by OverMan

"No plane theory" has alot more cred then the official version just as MIHOP trumps LIHOP, at least in my feeble little mind... a mind "conditioned" by thousands of forums posts such as these, perhaps 100's of "9/11 truth" video hours, literally 1000's of related articles and being an observer to the post 9/11 militarization of this nation.

Just interested OverMan, nothing more.
Although I do not buy in any way the official explanation for what happened on 911 and who was responsible for that, I do wonder myself the following about your no plane thoughts here.
How do you explain the clearly visible impact damage in both Towers after the attack?
I mean, if there were indeed no planes used for that attack, what do you think created those [clearly plane looking] damage shapes in the towers then?

Sorry, learning how to find my old posts and reply...

That is an easy one really.
Security was removed from the building for a period of time (no time to research this currently) Marvin Bushs compnay had the security contract until right before 9/11 so even if they were on duty they could have been the ones handing the explosives to the bomb techs, and maintenence people working routinely in the building could also have been working on that for a long time. Precisely placed bombs to make it look like the damage a plane strike would create.

Why they did not then go through such an elaborate bomb placement to quell all the unanswered questions about the pentagon is beyond me and please recall, I am simply suggesting that via Beam Tech + meticulous micro bomb placement that they could accomplish this and I do not see how anyone could logically deny the possibility.

The probability is another matter and I say it fails there yet I keep reminding myself of the fact of just how profitable all this has been for TPTB and thus... why not?

Possibility and Probability are most definately not synonymous

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Now now, dont call them hopeless as you wouldnt want anyone to give up hope on you, would you?

Press For Truth is epic indeed, touching and very thought provoking.

Loose Change hustles most people along too far too fast but Press For Truth attempts to help you think in a criminal law CSI sense, as a prosecutor would think, as a trial judge would think etc etc and I think that this sort of in depth study is neccessary when considering a crime, crime scene et al.

One thing, the main reason I replied to your post was that... sometimes... the unimaginable is reality.
Sometimes... replete throughout history might be a better way to say yet I will stick with the simple SOMETIMES..

Sometimes... the most seemingly irrational, seemingly illogical, seemingly most unlikely answer... is the right answer.

If I was going to try and pull off something like this I gaurantee that I would goto great lengths to provide as many side tracks and distractionary deadends as possible and if I could think of something that 99.999% could not possibly even imagine....... That option would most definately be on the table and more then likely combined into the plan.

Yup, I like to feed the beast if you know what I mean

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Since all the polls you're coming up with have been artfully misrepresented and cherry picked by those damned fool conspiracy web sites you get all your information from, of course we're going to disagree with the results. I personally agree there was a monumental coverup, namely, of gross incompetence and mishandling during the 9/11 attack that borders on the tomfoolery of a Three Stooges flick. An administration that can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane survivors in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels almost certainly floundered the same way during a major terrorist attack, and the reason why Bush hesitated to testify is blatantly obvious- he knows he's a little boy sent to do a man's job in Washington and he knows he dropped the ball. We keep telling you this, and even your own polls tell you this, but you simply don't want to listen- it's not sinister sounding enough to placate your abject paranoia.

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

No only a small handful of conspiracy theorists believe that.
Alright, then why don't you guys find some sources to back that up? If there are polls saying that a good portion of Americans believe that 9/11 was an inside job, then instead of bashing those polls why don't you find some that show that only a "small handful" of us do?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yes Bush had advance warning as this video below shows - what's more my gut tells me he arranged, paid for and made sure this act of treachery was carried out.

We lock up and torture the whistle blowers (Bradley Manning) and allow the real traitors to go free.

Up is down, down is up, just is unjust and unjust is just - this is one crazy world we have allowed to exist.

Years back when I tried to get you ATS folks to read Paul Waldman's book "Fraud" about the 262 documented lies coming out of Bush's mouth I was ridiculed.

It takes the average person ten years, a decade to either wake up and or admit out of pride (pride cometh before the fall) that most of you Bu#es were wrong wrong wrong.

I don't enjoy telling you I told you so because I have to suffer along with the rest of you.

But can't we ever learn from our mistakes????

Why do we have to keep repeating history over and over again?

This November remember, Democrat / Republican they BOTH are puppets for the exact same puppet master.

Ron Paul............? I don't know, he's old and personally I may not be voting.

Ya know, I wonder, if everyone did not vote............everyone, who would "win" anyway?

What message would that send to Washington and the world?

It's not who votes that counts but who counts the votes. - Stalin.

Don't believe me, Google and watch "The Hacking of Democracy".

How do you know if your vote is counted correctly?

Answer: You don't.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Interesting. How would he be in the know? Do you suppose it came with the job, or would somebody have had to tell him in confidence?

Originally posted by DeadBirdCitizen
Man, this is great. But my question is, how many credible scientists, eyewitnesses, engineers and government insiders have to come out publicly for the average person who believes the official story to say, WAIT. Stop. Let me re-think what I've been told?

All I know is, this guy brings us one step closer. Great post.

I dont know. How much did it take to discount the existence of a god entity as depicted in the bible?

Also here is the video seen as the account of the other one is down.

Whoops wrong insider, I think the article was about this one.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

what vid?
i'll i see is : this video is no longer available.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeAndMirror
"...if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched."

- George Bush Senior.

"The trouble with using quotes off the Internet is that nobody knows if they are real or not"

--Abraham Lincoln

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

Right above your reply...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join