It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Insider Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You know, from my stand point I do not understand why American's believe ANYTHING that has any relation to the Bush administration...The fact that they were not forced to take an oath and gave statements in the same room and were interviewed by a family member about the incident (correct me if wrong on that part, I remember seeing a video saying something of the sort). Smh...It really scares me how far down the tubes America has gone...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Oh boy. I see this guy going down in another "aviation accident"...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Im sure that he is soon to die from doing this video. Your not supposed to leak anything like this. They will find him. The "Traitors" will find him. Thanks for posting this video. Stuff like this makes me wonder what I am doing in the awful country that is supposedly the 'Home of the free/brave".

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

And here is more people that know or consider 9/11 has an inside job

newsone.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by roboe

You're being highly selective on picking what you want to make of these polls.
If I listed 20 more polls, I'm sure you would still disagree with the results!

Since all the polls you're coming up with have been artfully misrepresented and cherry picked by those damned fool conspiracy web sites you get all your information from, of course we're going to disagree with the results. I personally agree there was a monumental coverup, namely, of gross incompetence and mishandling during the 9/11 attack that borders on the tomfoolery of a Three Stooges flick. An administration that can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane survivors in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels almost certainly floundered the same way during a major terrorist attack, and the reason why Bush hesitated to testify is blatantly obvious- he knows he's a little boy sent to do a man's job in Washington and he knows he dropped the ball. We keep telling you this, and even your own polls tell you this, but you simply don't want to listen- it's not sinister sounding enough to placate your abject paranoia.

Sheesh, look at this very thread- "Bush insider says 911 was an inside job" which tickles your paranoia streak nicely...until you find out this "Bush insider" is claiming the inside job involved lasers from outer space, after which you all drop him like he was roadkill. It's patently obvious you're only seeing what you yourselves want to see here.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I was not aware of Ted Gunderson until a few days ago.

I don't know if, or how often, he has been mentioned before but it may be worthwhile to Google his name and watch his interview on youtube.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Ooh, a no-planer and laser beams from outer space proponent, we don't see too many of those around these days

Though to be fair, unlike 99% of the truther movement, Reynolds (along with Judy Wood and Willie Rodriguez), Reynolds has had enough faith in his "evidence" to take it to a court of law. Mind you, he's been laughed out every single time, but at least he went there.

I was most intrigued by Jesse Ventura saying that the military had a Themerisol paint -- that could just be painted on a surface -- a pretty innocuous way to prep the building.

>> I haven't watched this video -- but I've watched enough about the history of the Bush family and their "deeds" -- they've been at it for generations. And they've got it down to a science.

Here's a few things typical of a Bush Family operation:
1) A Sacrificial Lamb:
Like this "whistleblower" who may or may not be one -- they have an "insider" make an accusation. It's usually VERY provocative and gets a lot of journalist suckered in. They usually have some claim, however that is easily debunked -- you know, like Space Lasers. When the press was hounding Pappy Bush about some meeting with the Iranians in France (in the Iran-Contra scandal), they had a family friend say that he was there and gave the press details. Later, it was easily dismissed because he had credit card receipts showing that he was in the US at the time of the claim. The press got burned and never followed up. Bush jr. used the same trick with his "AWOL" documentation. Even Karl Rove got caught bugging his own office to make it look like he was being persecuted.

2) Control the Investigation
Usually, the Bushies do a crime on their own turf. In the case of 9/11, they got a Demolition crew, that might have actually helped prep the buildings (maybe as security guards) to investigate the WTC -- NOT the FBI. Same thing with the JFK assassination (which I'll get to later because it has all the same earmarks as 9/11). When Dan Rather of CBS showed massive amounts of documentation of Bush's AWOL status and other misdeeds, the White House actually sent the "experts" who found that the document was forged -- CBS did NOT report that the White House procured the actual investigation, nor that there was a conflict of interest.

3) Go Big!
If you've got to steal, steal enough so that you can make a lot of otherwise merely unethical people really, really rich and help cover up for you. If you want something covered up -- blow up the city block. The BIGGER the conspiracy, the MORE LIKELY you can pull it off. Cheney, and the head of NORAD conducting THREE war games involving planes flying into buildings on the exact same day that planes flying into buildings -- no WAY that could be a conspiracy! Also -- I'm amazed at how the Federal Indictment for BILLIONS OF DOLLARS of fraudulent Federal Notes that was going to go against the Bush family and some co-conspirators, was totally forgotten from history. The entire case against ENRON and the Bush family was in Building 7 of the WTC. So if you are going to BURY a court case against you and your friends -- blow up the fricken' building! I mean, probable cause? Sure. But it's all just a coincidence.

I'm sure that very few people here remember the "U.S. Poet." That was a ship implicated in moving the weapons to Iran in the Iran-Contra scandal. It was lost with all hands on deck. The principle whistle-blower in the case, supposedly had a sudden "brain hemorrhage" on is way to court, and the CIA stepped in to conduce a quick, life-saving operation that left him a vegetable. No -- I'm not making that up. They did an emergency Lobotomy.

I can understand that a LOT of people don't know these facts -- but it isn't a conspiracy theory to MENTION facts that people don't know -- however obscure. Anyone, who understands these facts, should be troubled by them. At that point, you've either got to claim the facts are wrong, or you need to have a strong affection for Cognitive Dissonance -- which seems to be the case in America, where 85% of us claim to be church goers -- I'm sure the training starts with getting people to believe in Santa Klaus.

4) Get Good People to Help You
The thing about a GOOD conspiracy, is that you don't NEED to have thousands of people in on it. It's better to have hierarchical authority structures and someone at the top. Being President of the USA, allows you to put cronies at the top of organizations -- who will PROTECT the reputation of the crony if the entire agency looks to be involved. The CIA, NSA, military, Catholic Church, FAA, EPA, FDA and a whole host of organizations are great examples -- and I don't know of any off the top of my head, that didn't have an incredibly corrupt and/or incompetent Bush crony at the top of it.
There were GOOD PEOPLE involved in covering up the JFK incident -- because they didn't want a war with Cuba. An interesting fact; there were TWO previous assassination attempts on JFK before the one that got him in Texas -- how could THAT be a single shooter? A later court hearing officially found that JFK died as a result of a conspiracy -- that's NOT my theory. Yet you ask the average American, they all think it was official that one shooter committed the assassination and anyone who says different is a nut. What "everybody knows" is absolute BS. What everyone "knows" about Christopher Columbus when I was growing up in High School -- was nonsense. What everyone knew about Thanks Giving and the Pilgrims "rescuing" Squanto was nonsense. Officially: the Military and CIA have now come out informing us that the North Korean and Vietnam Wars were started based upon "fictional attacks."

Nobody got arrested for "starting" those wars -- yet the "Weathermen" -- a group of anti-war "terrorists" are the stuff of nightmares for Conservatives even today. They wanted to end the war by blowing up buildings and offering the slightest resistance to an evil and destructive occupation -- and the entire force of government and the judicial system was brought to bare. But after 9/11 -- every effort to "investigate" was blocked by the Bush administration. Their own 9/11 Committee, wrote a book talking about the obstruction.

What probably made it HARDER to investigate 9/11, is that the FAA had the Head of Security destroy the RADAR tapes. NORAD kept secret their involvement and confusion for 5 years. The Pentagon confiscated every tape, and lied about having multiple video camera feeds and anti-aircraft weaponry on the roof. All the video cameras "malfunctioned" at WTC the day of the attack -- coincidence! But a black eye on security. Building 7 fell at Free Fall Speed -- but the government organization that "proved" that a burning plane could cause the pancake collapse lied about that (at first) -- another case of a Bush crony at the top. An FBI agent sent 72 warnings to the top of the FBI about Moussoui and a proposed attack -- all ignored. I could probably add a half dozen other agencies that were ROTTEN AT THE TOP.

Does anyone remember the "hookers and poker" incident at the Watergate Hotel? That was the head of the CIA, using money from Homeland Security's million-dollar "Limousine budget" to entertain (extort?) members of Congress and the Senate. The head of the CIA resigned -- remember his name? AGAIN -- this isn't my conspiracy theory, it's on the record So this is the same CIA that said nothing about Bush's involvement with Bin Laden or the FACT that most of the terrorists got their passports even while being on a watch list from the CIA at the embassy in Saudi Arabia.

There were a lot of good people who got "covered" in mud by 9/11. A lot of people who THOUGHT they let our country down -- and the military, clandestine services, etc. And a LOT of good people probably helped cover it up, possibly worried that they were protecting something good or themselves,... same thing happened after the JFK assassination. How could JFK's brain go missing? The "single shooter" or Jack Ruby obviously, must have telekinetic powers. Today, some investigators think it was the Cuban mafia (who Pappy Bush had close ties with via the CIA) and they were defending America by keeping us from having a war with Cuba (and by extension, the USSR). They probably didn't know about Operation Northwoods, either. But the Cuban Mafia were probably dupes -- just like the REAL Al Qaeda moles were probably working for a double-agent. It doesn't hurt to get people involved who would LIKE to hurt the USA, as long as you are attacking the USA.

>> I also remember the Silverado Savings and Loan scandal. Billions went missing. And guess who was right in the middle of the problem, and the subsequent HALT of investigations into the Savings and Loan bank crash of the late '80s? Marvin Bush. It was connected to Dubai banks through the terrorist-funding BCCI bank. The Bush family NEVER left Dubai -- and we are back to Blackwater Mercenaries caught trading drugs with the Taliban in Afghanistan,... if you think it's farfetched that the Bush family would be involved in the drug trade, merely because they banked at a drug trade bank -- just remember that "Iran/Contra" also involved shipping Cocaine from the "Contras" in order to support their "uprising" which was really, just a way to allow corporations easy access and get rid of worker protections in Columbia. Also, remember that Jack Abramoff, was the drug go-between, and then he resurfaces looking like the "Bag Man" in a later conspiracy ... NO, there are no "conspiracy theories" so far, and all this stuff is documented, though obviously not important enough for the evening news on our TV. So what was Abramoff doing to get in trouble, AFTER Iran/Contra? Do we really need space-lasers taking down a building to draw some dotted lines between 9/11 and George Bush?

5) Here Come the Clowns: The Chewbacca Defense and Astro Turf
This is where you put in something ridiculous, so that everyone can laugh at the clown, or the "alien big foot" conspiracy, and by extension, ANYONE claiming that there was a "stand down" order for military planes.

It's kind of like the "sacrificial lamb" but instead of someone who is assumed to be a "great lead" and an authority who burns the topic, this is promoting a lot of idiots, who can grab the attention of fools or "paid" operatives who call attention to it. I remember in the Early Days of 2004, blogging about the "torture of suspects" at Abu Ghraib, in Iraq, and there was a LOT OF NONSENSE spouted and trolls talking about how anyone saying such a thing hated America -- this was at the Huffingtonpost.com. But their IP addresses were tracked and MOST of them came from an IP address used by the Air Force.

Oh, for the days when it was EASY to spot the Astro Turf members. "Astro Turf" is a term that is used to discuss phony Grass Roots organizations. I first learned of the term concerning a document of 500 signatures of leading Climatologists who ALL AGREED that Global Warming was a farce. It turned out, however, that MOST of the signatories didn't even know of the document, and the website and it's "adherents" were getting money from the Koch Oil Company in New Jersey. Since then, I've learned that there is a lot more Astro Turf (called; Think Tanks like the Heritage Group, for instance) who are part of our infrastructure and the spewing of WRONG FACTS has been going on for decades. It's a lot cheaper to make people think there is CLEAN COAL through propaganda, than to actually spend the money to make Coal, Clean.

6) Make Sure You are Best Friends with your Alleged Enemy
Pappy Bush made a lot of hay about evil Iran. Through Ollie North, he was shipping weapons to them, in order that they hold onto the hostages. The OTHER thing, was that he was arming the most ANTI-AMERICAN radicals in Iran, and helping to subdue moderates who might NOT be so anti-American after the overthrow of our puppet, the Shah. So basically, Pappy Bush was allies with his sworn enemy.

We don't have to look to far to find that there are a LOT of financial arrangements between the Bin Laden family, the Saudi Royal family, and the Bush family. Even a software company for education owned by one of the Bush brothers, gets Saudi money.

So, let's not forget the "Puppet War" with Iran. Today, we are "still" at war with Iran, and we are "STILL" desperate to get THAT guy in Cuba. These are the longest-running obsessions of the Bush family. After 9/11, the biggest showing of support outside of the USA occurred in Iran. They even sent troops to help with the capture of Bin Laden in Afghanistan (STILL, no conspiracy theory here -- this is a matter of record). Then, two weeks before Iran's elections, Bush made his "axis of evil" speech, and put troops on two borders of Iran, and air craft carriers doing maneuvers near their coast. Amadinijad won by a narrow margin.

If it weren't for Bush's HUGE THREAT against Iran, they might have very likely elected a pro-Western politician. The population of Iran is mostly young, and MOSTLY sick and tired of living under a theocracy. Possibly, the ONLY thing keeping support for their Religious rule is the outside threat from "the Great Satan." And nobody has promoted this more than the Bush family.

And again, we get the # Threat to America from the Bin Laden family, which has VERY CLOSE TIES with the Bush family. On 9/10/2001, the head of the Bin Laden family was meeting with Pappy Bush for a shareholders meeting of the largest "private" weapons dealer in the world; The Carlysle Group (which was meeting in Florida, and Jeb Bush was having a beer while watching the trade towers fall with... -- OK, look it up yourself). Even after the sudden confusion and sudden certainty that it was "All Al Qaeda's doing!" The Bin Laden family got cleared for takeoff by order of the President and the FBI was told no to investigate THEM or their financial transactions. And on 9/12/2001, the only commercial air flight that day was the Bin Laden family and some Carlysle group VIPs headed for safety.

>> I'm just really tired of this nonsense. I don't really care WHAT theory we come up with to explain what happened on 9/11. I just know that nobody had more MOTIVE OR MEANS than the Bush crime family, and all the confusion surrounding it seems like all the confusion around JFK's assassination, or the BCCI bank scandal, or a dozen other "series of unfortunate incidents" involving the Bush Crime Family. I mean, you can even talk about Arbusto Oil, and the original name of the "Bay of Pigs" operation was operation Zappata, which was the same name as the oil company the CIA used to rent the boats from -- guess who owned THAT company?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by roboe

You're being highly selective on picking what you want to make of these polls.
If I listed 20 more polls, I'm sure you would still disagree with the results!

Since all the polls you're coming up with have been artfully misrepresented and cherry picked by those damned fool conspiracy web sites you get all your information from, of course we're going to disagree with the results. I personally agree there was a monumental coverup, namely, of gross incompetence and mishandling during the 9/11 attack that borders on the tomfoolery of a Three Stooges flick. An administration that can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane survivors in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels almost certainly floundered the same way during a major terrorist attack, ...

>> this CLAIM of incompetence seems to be the result of "The Chewbacca Defense" -- you let a few bits of nonsense make you think that the Bush administration isn't competent.

Here's the thing; They were COMPETENT enough to work with Diebold and two former hackers to start installing electronic voting machines without a paper trail. They bussed in protestors to a Florida court house and managed to get the Supreme Court to stop the recount -- and ALL anyone can remember is "hanging chads."

After Katrina, sure, there were Ice trucks that took THREE MONTHS to find New Orleans, and it took almost a year to get Trailers laced with formaldehyde to allow some folks to have a roof over their heads. Did you KNOW that at the same time, they got a Supreme Court judge put in position that very same week (the same guy who led the protest in Florida *cough*), and they managed to close 144 Public Schools in Louisiana --- pretty industrious for people "caught flat footed" I'd say. See; "Disaster Capitalism." What you do, is draw up plans on what you want to do to screw up and profit from a disaster -- in all sorts of areas, and when you are LUCKY enough to have a disaster, you act like you can't manage it.

Do you know we OVERPAID Blackwater to hire undocumented Mexicans who they didn't pay?
Did you know, those late trailer homes came from Alaska, and they benefitted a company owned by Ted Stevens?
Did you know, the ONLY group allowed to look for and count bodies, was the same Funeral Agency who was caught up with the Bush family on some election funding "irregularities" in Texas?

>> Seriously, there are SO MANY "accidents" were everything goes to Hell around the Bush family, and they end up making Billions of dollars from it.

>> Did you know, Larry Silverstein, who had the misfortune to have two of his buildings destroyed by terrorists on 9/11, BOUGHT the rights to it from the New York Ports Authority early that year for (if memory serves) around $170 Million. There was going to be BILLIONS in cleanup, however, due to the buildings having tons of Asbestos throughout, and I'm sure the Ports Authority breathed a sigh of relief that they wouldn't have to pay that bill. However, Silverstein DOUBLED the insurance coverage for "acts of terrorism" in July of 2001.

Well, he made something like $6 Billion in pure cash money for the insurance on those buildings -- and almost got more because he tried to claim them as "two attacks" because of the hour separating the two plane hits.

... anyway, Bush Jr. might not be a very good public speaker -- but I've never seen a man have more money "accidentally" fall into his pocket, or have bad accidents happen to more of his rivals.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This guy is far from being a "Bush Administration Insider." He was an economist at a federal agency and had been on the job only a week before 9/11 happened.

He does not gain credibility on the basis of being a federal government employee. That's silly. There are millions of them. They don't know any more about 9/11 than I do. When Karl Rove comes out saying 9/11 was an inside job, I'll at least listen. But this bozo is no better than any other person on the street.

He makes the most absurd arguments imaginable. If he had any role in or special knowledge of 9/11, which I do not believe for a second that he does, it would be as someone trying to discredit 9/11 conspiracy believers.

The fact that he's being lauded as a "Bush Administration Insider" bravely coming forward to spread the truth only shows the lack of discernment among some 9/11 Truthers. You should be running from this guy rather than holding him up as evidence of a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Here's the thing; They were COMPETENT enough to work with Diebold and two former hackers to start installing electronic voting machines without a paper trail. They bussed in protestors to a Florida court house and managed to get the Supreme Court to stop the recount -- and ALL anyone can remember is "hanging chads."

Oh, good grief, not this idiotic 2000 election crap again. For the last time...it wasn't Florida that cost Gore the election, it was his own home state of Tennessee. If his own friends, neighbors, and constituents voted for him he would have had enough electoral votes to win the presidency and the Florida vote wouldn't have mattered either way...but they didn't. They went with Bush so their electoral votes went to him. They were the ones who sent Gore to Washington to begin with and they're the ones who sent him packing.

Yu do know that Bush isn't president anymore- Obama is- right? This bit is as stale as Blonde Jokes.

After Katrina, sure, there were Ice trucks that took THREE MONTHS to find New Orleans, and it took almost a year to get Trailers laced with formaldehyde to allow some folks to have a roof over their heads. Did you KNOW that at the same time, they got a Supreme Court judge put in position that very same week (the same guy who led the protest in Florida *cough*), and they managed to close 144 Public Schools in Louisiana --- pretty industrious for people "caught flat footed" I'd say. See; "Disaster Capitalism." What you do, is draw up plans on what you want to do to screw up and profit from a disaster -- in all sorts of areas, and when you are LUCKY enough to have a disaster, you act like you can't manage it.

All right, fine. What does this have anything remotely to do with a Bush insider saying 9/11 was due to secret energy weapons from outer space?

Did you know, Larry Silverstein, who had the misfortune to have two of his buildings destroyed by terrorists on 9/11, BOUGHT the rights to it from the New York Ports Authority early that year for (if memory serves) around $170 Million. There was going to be BILLIONS in cleanup, however, due to the buildings having tons of Asbestos throughout, and I'm sure the Ports Authority breathed a sigh of relief that they wouldn't have to pay that bill. However, Silverstein DOUBLED the insurance coverage for "acts of terrorism" in July of 2001.

It's only your own selective cherry picking of details that makes this suspicious. The WTC was attacked by terrorists back in 1993 so of course a new owner is going to insure it against terrorism. If the WTC was instead attacked by killer bees, he'd have instead insured the building against killer bee attacks.

What does this have anything remotely to do with a Bush insider saying 9/11 was due to secret energy weapons from outer space?

Well, he made something like $6 Billion in pure cash money for the insurance on those buildings -- and almost got more because he tried to claim them as "two attacks" because of the hour separating the two plane hits.

...and pumped all of it right back into developing the replacement Freedom Tower. I see it's patently clear why the conspiracy people have to rely heavily on cute little innuendo dropping games exactly like this- innuendo is really the only proof they have to cling to, to keep their conspiracy claims alive.

...and what does this have anything remotely to do with a Bush insider saying 9/11 was due to secret energy weapons from outer space?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Great news, but is it too late? I mean even if 100% of the american people beleive and know that 9/11 was an inside job, will we ever really do something about it? Anything short of physically removing the oligarchy with our own hands seems the only way we can achieve anything now. I just saw a film "into the fire" where Canadian protestors are completely overtaken by their own police force. Really incredible footage, sickening.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'm gonna make a thread with a title of 9/11 was fake and only put that that 9/11 was a set-up. maybe I'll get 198 flags too.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
How do we know this person is who he claims to be and not just a regular ATS user?

Anyone could post a video "interview" and stating they worked for Area 51 and played tennis with ET's.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses
www.youtube.com...

The Mysterious Death of .....
www.youtube.com...

I GUESS WE ARE NOT IN KANSAS ANY MORE !!!!
You dig it ?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
One more loony conspiracy theorist, and doesn't he look the part too?
Somehow I doubt he could find another job after this.
Everyone who didn't agree with the administration was blacklisted.

wow..thanks for letting us know why more people in the know aren't talking !!

I guess finding a job is always much more important,than letting the world know their government is killing them off.

Thanks for letting us know where you stand..

One more person , who'd rather kiss up to administration ,then tell the truth...and doesn't he look the part.

Thank you for posting this. It enlightens me to see people willing to forgo the stat quo to tell it like it is. Funny how asktheanimals made a remark about good luck finding jobs. That is the MAIN reason so much is kept secret and evidence locked away, because its too many cowards not willing to stand up for what is right just because they want to keep chasing money, which is just paper.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mark38
reply to post by spacevisitor

Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses
www.youtube.com...

The Mysterious Death of .....
www.youtube.com...

I GUESS WE ARE NOT IN KANSAS ANY MORE !!!!
You dig it ?

I already know for sure that we are not in Kansas anymore.

Thanks for the vids, I go see them when I have the time.

edit on 11/6/11 by spacevisitor because: made a correction

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

He may have been a Bush appointee but there is no way he would have been an 'insider' to something of that scale and outside his purview. In regards to any 9/11 scenario, he's as much of an outsider as a migrant farm-worker in the San Joaquin valley of Calif.

If the Conspiracy Theorists on this issue really want to be taken seriously, then they need to pony up a real, proven insider to the operation itself. This guy is just trying to sell speaking engagements and books.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
makes sense alCiada loonifies it all

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wish there was only 1 thread devoted to 911. All the 911 information could be analyzed easier on 1 thread. For the full picture, verses getting bits and pieces from all over the place. Just a request to ATS concerning this thread and others relating to 911. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Great. We see a talking man, who has nothing but vague suggestions, but brings them 'as an academic'.

Oh yes, and as a former Bush-employee (who, despite his criticism, kept working for the govt "for personal reasons").

Thanks for posting this vid, it's a good example of what 'truthers' cling on to.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join