It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Insider Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

Very good. I can see only one problem. The people of America don't care because they don't know why they should.

O and I think a Heat game is on bye!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Great post! S&F!!!

One more nail in the NWO coffin.
And it doesn't really matter what the trolls say. Most people believe (worldwide) that 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"Something like this cannot happen, there would be way too many whistle blowers, too big of a secret."

Here's so and so
Here's so and so
Here's so and so

"Well they just want to sell books"
"Well he's just a disgunted employee"
"Well he's part of a liberal group"

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
star & flag, great find. At last a real insider who have the courage to go public about 911 being a inside job. What the world need more now, we are being pulled into a new world order. too bad this video will never reach CNN...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think once you get past the disbelief that our president could do such a thing, it's so obvious this was an inside job.

They had the will, the motive, the means, the intent and if you look at the events that came after 9/11 one would have to believe it was planned this way rather than a group of individuals taking advantage of a bad situation.

Look who made money. That's a good place to start.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Very informative video, thanks for posting, and this (yours) is a new video too. It is somewhat speculative but certainly adds weight to a case against the government added to all the other evidence out there supporting this theory. I did not know there was a book, and here is the PDF to it David Ray Griffins, The New Pearl Harbor I orig. heard bldg 7 was leveled to destroy FBI, CIA, NSA, DOD and other secret files on covert operations, chemical and germ warfare, assassinations, atomic testing, etc. very damaging to Amereicas reputation and security stored in that building.

Here also is another related video I found hiding in a link on another thread offered here on ATS (I lost the thread but bookmarked the blog link) the thread I found this video in was a new thread, about the Oldest Metropolis on Earth built by the Anunnaki.

What it stressed, even in that original ATS thread was it was about the all powerful lure of the gold.

Seemed this attack conveniently served a variety of purposes and was a means to many ends.
edit on 7-6-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If you really still think that the OS is the truth then I advise you to check out Airspoon's amazing thread. It has 50, 100% FACTS leading away from the OS.

Here and here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways its nice to see someone working under Bush come out publicly. Definite Star and Flag.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Elsek because: misspelling

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Excellent video. It's about time an "official" came out and spoke about the inside job.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Man, this is great. But my question is, how many credible scientists, eyewitnesses, engineers and government insiders have to come out publicly for the average person who believes the official story to say, WAIT. Stop. Let me re-think what I've been told?

All I know is, this guy brings us one step closer. Great post.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I took ATK'S comment as sarcasm, otherwise it makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Wow, forget to put this in -
and see what happens.
sorry, that was my poor attempt at sarcasm people.
I totally respect this guy and you too for that matter.
I respect everyone who is willing to stand up and ask questions, especially given the hyper-patriotic attitude after 9-11.
The first officials to speak out took a great risk to themselves just to express their opinions.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yea.. backtrack and say it was sarcasm. Excellent idea. Did you go to Anthony Weiner's school of dealing with the truth?
edit on 7-6-2011 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Flar and stag for this one! This is real progress in the 9/11 truth movement. Great find, OP.

It's becoming more apparent by the day that more people are realizing it's not PHYSICALLY possible for complete pulverization-near annihilation of skyscrapers to occur by way of mere smoky, oxygen-starved (enough) jet fuel fires. Such nonsense is analagous to believing in the magic of pixie dust and joining a Heaven's Gate-type cult.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Lightworth because: punctuation

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

I read it as sarcasm second or third time around. The last sentence in his first post makes it quite clear.

Back on topic, how long ago was this video taken?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

If I needed more convincing the truther issue was worthy of study you did provide it with this new addition to the mountain of evidence already out there.

Obama must actually be up to speed and cooperative and ok with a covert agenda since from the get go HE promised NOT to investigate or hold the guilty accountable.

For me along with the inexplicable and late breaking collapse of tower 7, this and similar video showing GWB determined this was suspicious to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
One more loony conspiracy theorist, and doesn't he look the part too?
Somehow I doubt he could find another job after this.
Everyone who didn't agree with the administration was blacklisted.

I almost said "Oh Just another crazy truther" since that IS what many people will think right away so I understand how you might have been sarcastic here. Even your last sentence confirms you were indeed being sympathetic to the OP. He does look a little unhinged at that but probably the stress of knowing what he does. Taken alone he may not be significant but as he is, I think another nail in the coffin.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

ATS Staff Members are members first, staff second.

Get Back On Topic Please.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This isn't who it there implying it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join