It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on Fox (w/ Neil Cavuto) - 6/7/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Just caught this on youtube, it's a great clip of the two. Some pretty good discussions going on and a couple funny moments as well.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

I'm from Minnesota and used to consider Jesse Ventura to be a joke when he was the Governor here.

Not any more!

One of two possibilities...

#1 - Ventura is a tool of TPTB spreading disinformation and making us all look in the wrong direction.

#2 - He is speaking the truth because he actually gives a flying f*ck about the little guy.

Call me an optimist in these times of great skepticism, but I'm going with reason 2. At least for now!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Awesome, he remained pretty cool taking all low blows from that freak Neil, he always has intelligent dialog go get em Jesse

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
All I see is what any of the networks do when they interview Jesse. Never talk about anything real, or give him any time to present any facts. This guy didn't very good job though.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Dear Hessling

I will go with 2 for now as well, simply because he sounds real.

So Jesse of president, I will go with that.

However chaps I will bet you that should such a thing happen once he is in that seat it will all change just like with all the other cardboard cut outs.

That is because they find out what is really going on.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

I'm from Minnesota and used to consider Jesse Ventura to be a joke when he was the Governor here.

Not any more!

#1 - Ventura is a tool of TPTB spreading disinformation and making us all look in the wrong direction.

#2 - He is speaking the truth because he actually gives a flying f*ck about the little guy.

Call me an optimist in these times of great skepticism, but I'm going with reason 2. At least for now!

I've watched all his shows on Tru tv. Though he or the producers make shows a bit dramatic, I think he really believes in the # that's presented. Also, I've seen many of his interviews and he always sticks to his stories. I hope he's legit and not just making a seen for TPTB...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by Hessling

That is because they find out what is really going on.

Not that he would run for the Presidency anyway but Jesse probably realizes he would get assassinated if he'd ever become the President. He knows what happened to JFK and openly talks about why he got shot.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17

Originally posted by Hessling

Not any more!

I've watched all his shows on Tru tv. Though he or the producers make shows a bit dramatic, I think he really believes in the # that's presented. Also, I've seen many of his interviews and he always sticks to his stories. I hope he's legit and not just making a seen for TPTB...

His show is used to make conspiacy theorists look crazy, kind of like the movie New World Order.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I really think that I would rather take a chance on voting for someone like Jesse. Politicians only tell voters what they want to hear. His two suggestions for reforming the voting system (removing party affiliations from ballots and adding a None of the above option) would be a small step towards reinforcing the idea that voters should inform themselves about each individual candidate. However, the single biggest issue is the fact that a large percentage of voters still vote by Party lines - regardless of whether or not that candidate is actually good for the NATION. I have no doubt that the American nation will be given a choice of two Corporate Interest candidates in 2012, and I hope that enough voters have started to feel uneasy about the fact that very few of our elected leaders seem to care about the downward spiral of this country. That to me indicates that there is a hidden agenda to take down this country. Jesse is telling all of us this same thing, and is actually making suggestions - it's up to US public to become more vocal and to make it clear that we are voting for the CANDIDATE - not the Party.
Sorry about stepping up on my soapbox. Thanks for sharing the video.

new topics

top topics

join