It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Radical Islam Dream last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wanted to put this down for the record, first time I've ever had a dream like this.

In my dream, I was, or seemed to be, in a 3 story apartment building with just my wife. We kept hearing things on the TV news of this 'radical Islam' movement happening but, it seemed like everyone we asked, didn't know anyone about it either.

Hearing a commotion outside, I look out , what seemed to be my 3 story window, and down on the street i see what seemed to be hundreds if not thousands of swat teams smashing in front doors and dragging the residence out into the streets and cuffing them and holding them in groups @ curb side.

I immediately tell my wife, "It's happening~! They're coming." She decided to stay on the couch, while I high tail it to another room, close the door and almost immediately I hear them at the door, I'm looking at the door and see them shove a small black box no more than 3"x2"x 1/2" under the door.. I instantly knew it was a sound device, so I plug my ear and know I'm done for.

The sound was deafening even though i covered my ears; the sound was so piercing that I began to black out and remember the 'swat' team came in and cuffed me and dragged me outside.

Next thing I remember was i was with a man and his 4 kids ranging from 1 yr old to 12yrs old, I was still cuffed and so was he but the kids weren't. I remember that the 1 yr old pooped it's diper and the 8yr old was about to change the baby with the guard, dressed in swat uniform, practically turned green from the smell and gaged and walked off.

I immediately looked at the man and noded and he did me as if ' it was no or never' mentality as a way of escape. We get outside and everyone is still cuffed but wandering around and talking to personal in T-shirts which have 'SWAT" on the front and back. I look at the guy I'm with and he at me and both shrug at the same time like "WT*"~!

I yell at a guy with a t-shirt on and tell him 'Hey, what in the **** is going on ~!" He looks at me and kinda runs over to me and uncuffs me and is COMPLETELY stressed out, and says "I'm not sure, this was suppose to be a practice run but, something went wrong or someone mis-communicated something.. I'm sorry about all this .. " I shout "practice ...for what?~!" he said.. " I can't say right now because it's very confusing.. " and runs off to un-cuff someone else..

Hundreds of residence are outside, seriously pissed off because it's fairly late at night like at 11p or early in the morning @ like 2am screaming at the guys in the swat t-shirts and not a single person in full SWAT gear. to be found!

Me and my new friend, want to figure out what is going on and end up at a underground facility .. something else happens, I can't remember, but we run into someone in uniform, and they get a shocked look on their face and tells us we can't be there .. ~the end

This is the very first vivid dream of anything of this sort, that I can remember.

Anyone else out there have anything similar ?? Maybe we being warned or maybe try and connect the dots ?? I was in the country at my brother's place and never watch the news except for what's on ATS for anything major.. so .. I doubt I could have residuial effects from the TV.. and don't remember seeing/watching any vids on the subject on ATS.. as of late..

edit on 7-6-2011 by Komodo because: location of dream

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
That was really intense! You seem to have your wits about you throughout the ordeal and almost anticipatory on the level of what was happening.

Where do you live? UK, US, what State?

I look forward to any additional dreams! Time to rest I would say!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
That was really intense! You seem to have your wits about you throughout the ordeal and almost anticipatory on the level of what was happening.

Where do you live? UK, US, what State?

I look forward to any additional dreams! Time to rest I would say!

I live in the US & live in Oregon. I'm definitely sure it was in the USA somewhere, just not sure where exactly, but, everyone in the dream was speaking English fluently.

What really stood out to me was when the SWAT guy in the grey t-shirt said .. " it was suppose to be a practice run"... THAT to me is a more than a little concerning

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think your dream influenced mine now!

Last night I was in a building with other people when suddenly I got this deafening sound! It bothered me and it did not seem to bother anyone else. I mentioned that I needed to get outdoors and when I did it seemed to originate from outside as it was even more intense. I was standing there holding my ears and looking up to the clouds!

Then I woke up out of it; the house was silent as usual.

I am sure that your noise was as you said, an "demobilization" device. Seemed odd!

I cannot recall that I have ever had an "Radical Islamic" dream no matter how much News I have absorbed.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Oh, by the way, did you happen to read this thread?

June 9 2011--ATS Thread created in 2004

Today is also the day that we get hit with that massive CME (of course only a portion of it). This is the one that erupted on June 7

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thx for posting Greensage. Yes..this was the first dream I've ever had about this subject and I have a lot of dreams in general. Some vivid, some not.

new topics

top topics

join