It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Survived being Attacked by a Demonic Black Entity!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Woody beat me to it, lol. As far as the OP it sounds like sleep paralysis to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by guppy
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

SpaceJockey, have you ever been baptized? Just curious because I have a story that might be related to your golden cross experience.

15 years ago in church, there is this guy -- let us call him Bob. Bob was raised and baptized by the church thru his parents. Just like you and me, Bob rebelled in his teen years. But he became a satanist instead of an atheist. During one of his satanists meetings, they successfully summoned a demon or satan himself. All the satanists were exclaiming in surprise and glee as they saw the demon. Bob was disappointed because he could hear but not see the demon. Curious, Bob asked why he can't see the demon. The voice said because he was baptized he has some form of protection against the demon. Soon after, Bob left the satanist group and went back to the church.

Yes, I was and did use to take communion up until my early teens.

Possibly when losing my faith, I opened up myself to what happened later.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Have you had any more paranormal experiences before and after your OP?

For me, I've documented more than 2 dozen experiences. So far this year, I've had only 1...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by guppy
reply to post by cripmeister

Brain chemistry? From my experiences (personally documented 27 events), there is definitely an external force involved. Who or What I can not explain. When I have more time today, I will tell the story about what my pitbull and I experienced while taking out the trash on a late February 2009 evening.

In the OPs case yes, he was in bed. Looking forward to reading about your experience

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Woody beat me to it, lol. As far as the OP it sounds like sleep paralysis to me.

Hey there DrJay ... long time no type

It was thanks to you that I ever heard about the Genii Cuculati ... and the first thing that came to mind when I read Marty's post.

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

As promised to Cripmeister, here's one experience I shared with my pitbull (best dog ever).

It was late February, 2008, at 10:30pm. I just remembered to take out the trash for tomorrow was trashday. I collected trash around the house, got my dog and moved the trashcan to street curb. As per usual, my pitbull sat at the foot of my driveway facing away from me (westward). As soon as I positioned the trashcan, I turned around towards my dog and that's when it happened.

From my west neighbor's front yard, I saw this massive "creature/beast". It was all black and had this comic-like look with sharp, angular features. This creature was running on all fours, but I could tell it was bipedal. The body was ripped with muscles (remember, comic-like). Shoulders were massive and oversized even for its size. Face was canine-like with angular, red eyes. Running on all fours, the shoulders stood around 5 feet tall. Pretty massive creature. What it did was run/bounce across the street from my next door neighbor's yard to the neighbor directly across the street. It took 3 bounds to reach the other side of the street. As soon as the creature reached the neighbor's yard across the street, it disappeared in the shadows. I could no longer see the creature nor any movement.

My pitbull who loves to chase other dogs, rabbits, and almost anything it fancies, acted differently that night. As soon as I saw the creature, my pitbull whipped his head and stared at the creature. My dog did nothing but sit very still and stared.

After the creature vanished, I stood there with my dog staring into the shadows hoping to see where it went. Then I got a little too brave for my own good. I called my dog's name, which snapped his attention away from the creature and back to me. We quickly ran into my house, I told my family to keep a close eye outside. I then grabbed a gun and a tactical flashlight and stepped outside to look for it. In retrospect, not a smart thing to do.

I must have looked for 15 minutes around my house and my neighbors' yards. No sign of the creature. Realizing how stupid I was looking around for this creature, I immediately went back into my house and told my family what happened.

BTW, this is not the only time I had a paranormal experience that included my pitbull.
edit on 14-6-2011 by guppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Not sure if this was a demon but here is my story.
It all happened when I was about 12 or 13. It started happening after I had been sick for a couple of days.
I would be lying in bed, listening to the radio and then I would feel this strange slight foggy feeling in my mind.
The sound of the radio would start to speed up very fast and then slow down. It would keep going up and down for a while. And I can remember I was not afraid but I would just stay still and listen to it. I can't recall if I ever tried to move while it was happening. Also my bed would start to feel like a concrete slab, it would be like I was on hard rock and my body would be kind of stiff and I think it was hard to move properly, like I was really sluggish or moving/rolling over in slow motion. And it could happen as soon as I got into bed or any time during the night even while asleep. Anyway this happend for a month with me not thinking to much about it. But after it kept happening I started to get angry so I told my mum. She seemed angry at the time because of what was happening (I found out later why). She said not to worry and that it was going to go away, she sat on my bed and prayed for about 2mins and then it went away and never came back (it started to come back once when I decided I would try talk to god one night. I felt the feeling creeping back so I stopped.). Anyway a couple of years ago I asked her what it was and why she was angry. She was reluctant to talk about it, pretty sure she said it goes down the family but she did not go into detail. She said that it had happened to her when she was my age and the church had to get rid of it. I don't know what the church did but I'm pretty sure it would have been hardcore. Her mum was very very religous (burnt books before thinking they were evil and other crazy things). Anyway I wanted to know more but she just would not talk about it... Do you guys have any ideas about what it was/is??

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dontrunwithknives

Similar things have happened to me in the past. There is a saying, "Closer you get to God the more the demon will convince you otherwise."

I have no idea what it is. But prayer does work. Has it occurred recently? Or stopped when your mom did something? Hopefully you can ask your mom if what the church did helped stop these experiences.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Going by your title I was guessing you were either on the subway or a Mcdonalds in Chicago!

I know, I know, I shouldn't have, this is going to be deleted and I am going to get a warning, I just couldn't help it! Hey, if it wasn't true it wouldn't be funny right?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think it would be quite a stretch for it to be sleep paralysis, especially if he never experienced narcolepsy or had repeated episodes.
Were you ever at the Whitehouse?
Or in Washington DC?
edit on 21-6-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
When I was 15 we lived in an older house that had been home to an elderly lady who was killed while at home. My father was a southern baptist minister, so I was raised in the "no such thing as ghost" tradition. We encountered the ghost of the woman, and the dark shadow of the killer several times, but it was brushed off. My room was upstairs and between mine and my brothers room there was a long closet. The closet itself was creepy and had a weird vibe in it. Maybe just the memories of youth.

Anyway, for several nights I would hear the closet door open and close, and when looking around, would see nothing but perhaps a black shadow or mist. I would go back to sleep convinced it was just my imagination.

One night, I heard the closet door open, then close. I started to roll over but found myself pinned to the bed. A Cold feeling of pure terror crept over me, and I was so terrified I could not even scream or call for help or pray or anything. The pressure finally let up, and I rolled out of bed and scooted towards the door. I looked back at my bed, and very clearly saw depressions in the bed from something massive standing/kneeling/sitting on it.

That was the last night I ever spent in that room, or went into it after dark. Never have figured out what it was, but remains the most terrifying paranormal exp of my life. And sadly I have had plenty.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Were you at the Whitehouse?
Or in Washington DC?
What is it they say about great minds?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
well its kinda scary ..but i think sometimes there is ''some1'' with me in the room :/ i cant c but 4 sure there is something n i feel like staring at me ..sometimes i wake up in the midle of the night coz ive heard some1 sceamed my name out loud ...i live in a room with my 3 sisters ..one is 16 n the other is 7 ..i know will sound cazy as hell but she keeps on saying that there is someone in the room with us n coz of him she cant sleep

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tnhiker

How did your family react to your experience? Did any of your family experienced something similar? What other paranormal events did you experience? Does it continue till this day?

BTW, what ever happened to SpaceJockey, the OP? Are you still out there? Any more experiences you would like to share?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by guppy

My parents discounted it as a bad dream. I have had experiences and still do to this day, but nothing on that magnitude, mostly just seeing and feeling things. As a kid in a ministers home, I was taken to excorcisms on a frequent basis.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tnhiker

That is odd indeed. Have you kept a journal about your experiences? It may help you find some answers or point you in a direction.

My trash-day experience piqued my interest since I knew my dog and I weren't imagining it. I performed some web searches based on the beast's description. Nothing was concrete but my research pointed towards Skinwalkers. Then by chance I found out my local librarian was a retired archaeologist and interested in paranormal. I told him about my experience which greatly concerned him. He recommended a book, titled Hunt for the Skinwalker. While reading the book I was amazed at its exact description of what I saw that trash-day night. The book even described Skinwalkers had a comic-like appearance, just like mine.

What concerned myself and the librarian was why a Skinwalker was active in our part of the world. An implausible event for my area, since the book focuses on NE of Utah -- far from where I live. Also, what freaked me out was legend says a person has to kill a blood relative to become a Skinwalker...
edit on 22-6-2011 by guppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by guppy

It stopped after my mum prayed. I think she said she prayed in tongues and told it to leave me alone, but I can't remember exactly. And maybe a few months later when it started to come back that time.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dontrunwithknives
reply to post by guppy

It stopped after my mum prayed. I think she said she prayed in tongues and told it to leave me alone, but I can't remember exactly. And maybe a few months later when it started to come back that time.

Power prayer is very fascinating.

I do wonder what language your mom used while praying? Latin? Hebrew? Klingon? (:lol

That sucks your experiences never completely stopped. Mine never did. Normally, I get 1 - 2 per year. But, 2010 was crazy for me. Had 5 experiences in total during 2010. My paranoid side theorized it may be due to 2012's proximity. Doubtful.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join