It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Quiz and Would You Vote For Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Left-Liberal
Left-Liberals generally embrace freedom of choice in personal matters, but support central decision-making in economics. They want the government to help the disadvantaged in the name of fairness. Liberals tend to tolerate social diversity, but work for what they might describe as "economic equality."

Your Personal issues Score is 100%.
Your Economic issues Score is 30%.

And yes, I'd vote for Hillary because I don't see myself ever voting for a Republican after the last 4 years. I'd also vote for her just because she pisses you people off so damn much...

PS- I think America has an ingrained hatred for strong women. It's buried deep in many men, on the left and right, mostly in the subconsious. God forbid a woman speak her mind or have ambitions...that means she's "opinonated" or worse, a cold bitch. You can see them doing the same thing to Ta-ray-za Heinz Kerry right now. You'll see the same thing said about any woman with a chance of winning the White House.

I've heard so many people say they wouldn't want a female president because she'd be too "emotional" or too "weak". "What if she has her period and launches the nukes?" *sigh*
Most powerful country in the world, yet so behind everyone else. For gods sake, even Pakistan has had a female head of state.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Actually as a woman I will vote for hillary if she runs for president just for the fact that she is a woman like me, it is about time a woman take a stance in the white house.

Heck!!!!!!!!!!yeaH I will vote for her.

And we wonder why our country is going down the tubes........ Great logic there.

Any way to my score:

According to your answers, your political philosophy is on the border of: right-conservative and libertarian

Right-conservatives favor freedom of choice on economic issues, but want official standards in personal matters. They tend to support the free market, but frequently want the government to defend the community from what they see as threats to morality or to the traditional family structure.

Your Personal issues Score is 50%.
Your Economic issues Score is 90%

I would say this is more or less correct for me

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
According to this quiz i'm a centrist which seems about right!! GO CENTRISTS!!! I dont think i would vote for hillary just cause there are better women to take care of the job

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
L^3 here..
Left, Liberal, and Liberatarian.

Your Personal issues Score is 90%.
Your Economic issues Score is 50%

Yes. I would vote for Hillary, unless Kerry will be running as incubment or if H. Dean decides to try to run again.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by Crysstaafur]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

mrdependable,

Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if you are not from the female gender you don't have to worry but if you are a female you will be target in this post as a malehater for wanting a women in power.

Not true, i believe you got slammed because your sarcastic comment about voting for Hillary *just* because she is a woman.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
100% Libertarian....

I would never, ever, with a gun to my head, vote for Hillary Clinton. I had the "pleasure" to vote for Rick Lazio in 2000. At least the lil' tike was really from New York.

Bout Time: the Clintons have shown character above & beyond

"In Bill's and Hillary's world, no accusation is too ridiculous to make against their enemies, no transparent fraud of their own too obvious to attempt to conceal and no justified criticism too reasonable to resent. " ~Dick Morris

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Look at this

I'm so Libertarian you can't even see the word!

Hillary Clinton

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So Val, are you a spy for the Libertarians in the Republican camp?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

You know a lot of people how think they are Republicans are really Libertarians.

The Libertarians stand for what the Republicans CLAIM they stand for, Economic and Personal Freedom

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
And I thought I was a Centrist.
Your Economic issues Score is 90%.

I'm a space higher than Val.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Your Economic issues Score is 70%

As a chief executive I would have problems with her. She is intelligent, but lacks introspection. She is a bit too ready to categorize people into us and them [this she has in common with a lot of Republicans]. She has that 'my way or the highway' attitude like many on the other side of the aisle.

She is incredibly competent and capable, but mostly for doing things her way. She is an eleven on the 1-10 intelligence scale, but only a 5 on the heart scale. For me the heart counts for much more.

She already has her mission, instead of examining the details and sorting out what the mission should be.

If it came down to her and GW Bush I would probably choose her, but not without real hesitation.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yeah, Amuk, I think you may be on to something there.

According to your answers, your political philosophy is: libertarian
Libertarian
Libertarians support a great deal of liberty and freedom of choice in both personal and economic matters. They believe government's only purpose is to protect people from coercion and violence. They value individual responsibility, and they tolerate economic and social diversity.

Your Personal issues Score is 70%.
Your Economic issues Score is 90%.

RE: THE HILLARY

NO how, no way, not in this life. She gives women a bad name. She is far scarier than her husband, and may have been the real power in the WH
She has no class.

Marg, voting for someone *just* because they are a woman is not a good reason. That's far worse than voting for the lesser of two evils, IMHO.
-----just sign me, another anti-Hillary woman

[edit on 19-8-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I don't think so...but I'm very confused...lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
AntiPolitrix,

who got slamed not me, I got a very thick skin and I still stand by my comment, If hillary runs I will vote for her, for been the first woman with the cojones to do it.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

AntiPolitrix,

who got slamed not me, I got a very thick skin and I still stand by my comment, If hillary runs I will vote for her, for been the first woman with the cojones to do it.

My point was that a lot of people jumped on you for your comment about voting for Hillary *JUST* because she is a women. As for the cojones, i would not be suprised.
But seriously, i would not be suprised if Hillary were really a man!

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix

*sigh* See what I mean?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix

*sigh* See what I mean?

So, you would not be suprised?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I would vote for Hillary Clinton.
She could never be any worse than Bush. And also haveing a female in the whitehouse would shake up things up a bit. It's probably what the country needs. Someone different from the norm.
She would have problems though.
Her policies would be under a microscope. Yes probably because she is a woman. Hillary being president would let us see just how sexist this country really is.
Just look how this post is stirring up emotions and go back through and see how many sexist remarks were made.
I'm referring to the PMS, Janet Reno the boyfriend, Hillary as being "hot", remarks.
Now if you really base your opinion on Hillary ONLY on her views thats okay.
But are you?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh and I'm not going to base my vote this election (Kerry) on whether or not Hillary Clinton might become president. I'm not even worried about that. There are too many things going on RIGHT NOW with this president to even speculate on that at this point.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
I would vote for Hillary Clinton.
She could never be any worse than Bush. And also haveing a female in the whitehouse would shake up things up a bit. It's probably what the country needs. Someone different from the norm.
She would have problems though.
Her policies would be under a microscope. Yes probably because she is a woman. Hillary being president would let us see just how sexist this country really is.
Just look how this post is stirring up emotions and go back through and see how many sexist remarks were made.
I'm referring to the PMS, Janet Reno the boyfriend, Hillary as being "hot", remarks.
Now if you really base your opinion on Hillary ONLY on her views thats okay.
But are you?

Like i've said before, some of her ideas are good like: Stem cell research (how is this even up for debate, one life could save millions)and the freedom of gay marriage (im not gay but everyone should be able to marry who we want). On the other hand, she likes to raise taxes and that makes me sick. She is rich so what does she care about higher taxes. I wish i was so rich i wouldn't mind paying *MORE* taxes.
I would not vote for Hillary, no tellin what she would do with that kind of power. Thats not being sexest, it is being careful.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join