It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Jason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Jason, I'm 17 and from Scotland in the UK. I have been on this forum for a while and I love it, just not sure if i introduced myself. I also have a question

It's currently 5:03am in the UK, GMT. I am just after watching a movie and decided to take a piss. When I took a piss I noticed my toilet window was very bright, like a big orange/red cricle on the window. The toilet window is like a frosted sort of window, you can't see through it, it's blurry. I was very curious on what the very bright light was, so I went to the kitchen to look through the clear window and I seen a very big orange/red light directly infront of me, far away of course. It is light here at this, due to the summer weather. I am just wondering if what I saw was the sun going down or not? because I'm pretty sure the sun is never out here at 4:45am. I noticed it was disappearing soo soo fast.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
hi Jason welcome to ATS, i'm sorry about you being Scottish

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

lol typical english. could u look at my question plz?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JasonCairns

what you saw was a 'street lamp', they are free lights on the streeet so when you try to drag ur drunken ass home you dont walk into walls.i hope they catch on.

(i'm just lol'ing with you, unless youve got a photo or a darn good story you tale wont do to well here,)
edit on 6-6-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Welcome Jason! It sounds like you have some interesting stories.. I look forward to reading some of your posts.

If it happens to be some type of UFO spying and performing tests on humans bathroom habits and you find out, be sure to let us know!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
welcome jason..what you saw was probably a metior burning up..its direction of travel has a lot to do with its appearence..have fun and learn on ATS

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thanks guys, i doubt it was a meteor burning up, this wasnt crashing down from the sky, it was just like sitting their infront of my eyes, and began to disappear, asif it was goin behind clouds.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wow, and to think pulling it out for a wank could cause so much trouble! LOL

Please excuse my humor, I don't often run into folks who are so easily expressive about their bodily functions!

Welcome, but I won't shake your hand!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hahah decided to take a piss. Thanks for the laugh mate I almost spit my beer out. I'm not sure about what you saw, I couldn't really help ya unless you had a picture or something. Welcome to the forum!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I tried to take a picture but couldn't find the damn camera, whatever it was, it was disappearing face, I was stairing at it and could virtually see it disappear more and more each second

new topics

top topics

join