It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin fans attempt to rewrite Paul Revere’s Wikipedia page

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
I know it's another Palin-drone.

Palindrone?
Is that one of them things that does not make any sense either backward or forward?

You got it sister.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm one of those Americans that know those things. Also, it wasn't only the Japanese that got thrown into internment counts. What you never hear about are the round ups of German and Italian Americans during that time also. In fact, we have an old German-American internment camp just a few miles away from us. I toured it when I was in 4H.

A lot of Americans also don't know Lincoln didn't outlaw all slavery. Only in the states that seceded from the Union. If you were a slave in the North, you were sol.

History is written by the victors, however, almost every kid knows the story of Paul Revere, so her fans trying to rewrite the Wikipedia page is asinine.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

and you know it was " palin fans " how ?

its amazing how many times " false flag attack " is screamed out on ATS - but no one here seems to have stopped to think that ANYONE can rewrite wiki for ANY reason

now who stands to profit from this episode ?

That was the first thing that popped into my head after reading this story... Or there are some really scary people out there! Yikes.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Palin stated "I know my history."

I think the grade schoolers could give her a run for her money.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join