It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy ATSers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hello to everybody who is readin this on ATS!

I'm a brand new member, but long-time observer of this amazing site. I actually first came across ATS YEARS ago, but quickly dismissed it (during my younger crazy rebellious streak days..) So it wasn't actually until 7 months ago that I ended up back here, as I had quickly become tired of MSM & the junk they are feeding us.
ATS News is just so much better.

Even though I was only using ATS for any *real* breaking news reports, I also started searching into several topics that interested me, fascinated me & educated me. Although there are also 100's of crazy & non-thought out conspiracy theories, which just make us look more ridiculous...However I believe TPTB have created ludicrous conspiracies purposefully to confuse (E.g. Zeitgeist Documentary)..."Order Through Chaos"...But I won't go there right now

Looking through the site & threads, ATS community, by large, are intelligent people & I look forward to bringing in my own contribution towards the site!

As for me, well, I'm from the UK, but of ethnic origin. I'm going through what I believe is the roughest time of my life, ever...Family problems, social, personal. I'm keeping a secret from my family, but it's bad news...I'm afraid I'll break their hearts when they find out. It's tough carryin this burden alone...With my parents' current health problems, I no longer care about the problem, but how they are going to react...Any advice for somebody going through hell right now?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If you're going through hell, keep moving and don't stop. It's tempting to just sit down and stress about it but press through to the other side.

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members. Please don't make 20 meaningless post just to achieve this. It happens soon enough.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Welcome to ATS! (AboveTopSecret.com) Glad you decided to join and share your thoughts with us.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

I'm starting to move after being stuck in a sort of "limbo" for the past few years...What is life without living? Just merely existance..It's been a painful year, having to count down the days, which turns to weeks then months of waiting till they find out this problem of mines...& still counting, but I guess on the bright side, not long to go now.

I'm somebody who wears his heart on his sleeve..It's the reaction from family & friends once everybody finally knows what's happened that I'll dread the most...Something where I'll never be truly forgiven as it's something that's gone too far...
But at the same time, it's this problem that I feel (hope) is changing me for better..Only 2 months till everybody knows & my life turned upside down.
edit on 6-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: wears*

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Welcome! Have a great time here on ATS. Respect the terms and conditions, and the world will be at your fingertips. There is a wonderful lot of good people here, and now you are one of them as well.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Hey now SmoKey...

but quickly dismissed it (during my younger crazy rebellious streak days..)

WTF..? Check it out HaZe - young, crazy and rebellious is the Standard around here..! Anything less will NOT be accepted..!

I have a feeling you will live up to that standard quite easily...

Good intro and good times - remember to consume a beer or two before replying to some of the more profound threads around here, otherwise reality may hit you straight-on...

Cya in the trenches chief...
edit on 6-6-2011 by facelift because: gmrrmaa x 2

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Haha I've noticed quite a few, shall we say...eccentric characters in the ATS community (Including yourself?
)

If I had a penny for the amount of times reality has hit me from a very intelligent post or thread, I'd be rich...Rothschild rich!

Thanks for sharing the love though, much appreciated!

Now pass us a beer bud

edit on 6-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: misread post

edit on 6-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: retarded use of italics..

top topics

join