It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Cell towers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Your going to love this one!
Stealth Cell towers to be used as mind control, to influencing the elections this year.

john
www.lightwatcher.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Sir, Id be a little skeptical of the sourse eh? However, most people to not want to look at an ugly cell tower in their neighborhood and have blocked them cell companies have been erecting these lower profile ones so people don't gripe. More roaming, better signal strength etc etc. Mind controll in the making? The emissions from my tower tell me to tell you NO!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yeah, my state has began regulating those ugly cell towers as well. I may not be able to get help in an emergency everywhere but a few lives are a small price to pay. After all why should those fenced off, gravel lots with clean buildings and maintained towers be allowed to ruin the otherwise pristene landscape of junk cars on blocks, trashed-filled lakes and streams, old washing machines along the roadway and endless fields of old semi trailors? I'm sure gald my public service commission has its environmental priorities in order. Way at GO!!

As for mind control...I'd come closer to believe they can be used for tracking before mind control. In fact, I know they are in process in the US of using GPS antennas to pin-point cell and PCS calls. This is all being sold as e-911 for emergency purposes but curiously is being funded by homeland security. I guess they need to know where Abdul was when he called Mulla Omar.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Sir,
Please rest at ease, you are in control of your own mind. I have worked the last 10 years building cell towers in the state of Florida. I have been to every class for every company that uses these towers including the state and there are no "mind controll" devices on them. Take it from someone who would know. Thanks for the laugh though. And for everyone of you who own a cell phone, start looking for a payphone to complain from instead of your cellphone when you dont like the looks of the "ugly tower" These towers are only placed where cell phone use is heavy so if you dont like them then start hanging up your cell phones.

[edit on 9-8-2004 by DragonFly5]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The vendors website looks like they are just selling a product and not any covert actions. It looks like that they want their product to blend in with the community, not zap your brain!

new topics

top topics

join