It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God 3%. Satan 97%. Does God needs a new marketing man?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I wanna be cool, how do I join the piss on Christians team?

Who is the leader?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

so why do we box god into mans wisdom book known as the Bible? (not saying you do)

don't kid yourselves it's very obvious who the Authority is and who the anti-Christs are

if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” Then they said to Him, “Who are You?”
And Jesus said to them, “Just what I have been saying to you from the beginning. -John8

For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. -2Peter2

Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.-17

And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. -John21

And further, my son, be admonished by these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is wearisome to the flesh.-Ecclesiastes12
www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 11-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

oh , i see what you are trying to say now! you are anti-christ. dos that make you pro- obama?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I wanna be cool, how do I join the piss on Christians team?

Who is the leader?

Those who are intelligent take leadership.

Show what you can do with a comment to these as a test.

Earn the right to be on the right side.

African witches and Jesus
www.youtube.com...

Jesus Camp 1of 9
www.youtube.com...

Promoting death to Gays.
www.youtube.com...

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join