It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent Swiss Politician Calls For Arrest of Kissinger at Bilderberg

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
the bergers have got to be running scared.
they are being taken out one by one.
Kahn went to NY and got set up.

ummmm, who's next?
George Soros ???
lol

maybe after the bergers are done in,
they can go after the CFR.

hey at least some walls are being
put up so some of them can't wander
the globe at will.

American needs good old fashioned hitmen, even the citizen type.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm surprised Kissinger is still alive. I mean, he's 88 years old this year. But, I suppose, as long as he IS alive he is still an enemy of the people. I think Rothschild and Rockefeller should be a higher priority for prosecution though. Even though they don't hold political offices, they have more power than a person should(considering they were never elected, nor appointed). I think it's these two miscreants that are running the show. Every time you turn around it's Rockefeller this, Rothschild that. Just put a kill order on them and get it over with. Although, it would be nice to publically embarass them on TV, and get the truth out there. But we all know that won't happen. If they arrest and convict Kissinger, and get him to talk(which I think he'd do willingly), the media will likely be silenced and Kissinger will end up dead. It's funny; even though Kissinger's never directly admitted to anything, he's never denied the NWO and the Bilderberg's agenda. Fact: he OPENLY supports the idea.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

taking them down one person at a time

new topics

<< 1   >>

join