It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent Swiss Politician Calls For Arrest of Kissinger at Bilderberg

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
thats right apparently some is decidng to after the bilderbergs one member at a time, hes calling for an arrest on accusations of crimes against huamnity
www.infowars.com...
note please move this if nessacsry i had no idea where to put it

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Good Kissinger should be arrested and tried at the Hague.

It disgusts me that we have a number of people who have been involved in creating wars and financially benefitting from them also. ITS A DAMN SHAME TONY BLAIR DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE GOING TO SWITZERLAND cos you can add him to the list for the Hague.

The other lot that need to be visiting the Hague are those bankers and weapons manufacturers who either finance or supply both sides, knowing that they are profiting from blood money and often extending the duration and suffering of the people caught up in the conflict.

Sorry for shouting but - has anyone noticed blair looking decided more demonic lately?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

the article also says he wanted bush arrested but he wasnt going to bilderberg, it is nice that someone finds the people who create the problems and try to have them arrested

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by Lynda101

the article also says he wanted bush arrested but he wasnt going to bilderberg, it is nice that someone finds the people who create the problems and try to have them arrested

I remember seeing an interview with an attorney who stated that if he was Bush's adviser he would advise him not to go to Europe. Bush was going to go to Switzerland last year but a Swiss politician (don't know if it's the same one, it was a female politician) said she intended to have him arrested for war crimes if he entered the country, so he didn't go to Switzerland, lol.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ya well we'll see if that actually happens and they follow through with the charges. Its hard to hold these guys to any charges like this since if they are not the ones making the laws they are the ones buying them.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
doesn't kissinger run bilderberg ?

yeah, last time they book a swiss hotel

good for them (the swiss)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

its just a call its gto bad it wont happen, i bet

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

i dont think hes the head but i know he's at the top

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
Ya well we'll see if that actually happens and they follow through with the charges. Its hard to hold these guys to any charges like this since if they are not the ones making the laws they are the ones buying them.

We would have to go into a non War causing Peacful Country and forcefully take him away from them..

Which would indicate to the rest of the world that our gov is 100% guilty of war crimes....

That is why bush won't go.....Because they wouldn't give him up....and we wouldn't just let them hold our president.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
James Corbets' Video report on the next Bilderberg Meeting is out: Get some background and the next predictions on International Policy along with the plans they had in place long before they happened.

Get Real:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Bush is now a private citizen. He holds no office and is subject to the same laws as the rest of us. Putting that into practice though, would be the problem. IF he were arrested in another country and they refused to give him back, there is actually Nothing they could do. What would be their excuse to invade and get him? They sure as hell haven't done it for others that are being held. Bush is just dumb and egotistical enough to go, but his handlers keep him out of trouble.

edit on 6-6-2011 by DAVID64 because: edit

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Arrest Kissinger, give him to an angry mob in Vietnam or Cambodia.

Arrest Bush, Blair, Cheney and Rumsfeld, give them to an angry mob in Iraq.

Problem solved.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Arrest Kissinger, give him to an angry mob in Vietnam or Cambodia.

Arrest Bush, Blair, Cheney and Rumsfeld, give them to an angry mob in Iraq.

Problem solved.

The problem is that most Cambodians and Vietnamese are unaware of his role. Kissinger's secret bombing of Cambodia ultimately allowed Pol Pot to gain followers and control, this is what is remembered by Cambodians, not the US role in it.

I had one Cambodian legal student ask me why Kissinger was never punished, all I could tell him was that in America, Kissinger is a hero.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I have starred and flagged you because this is the best idea I've read this year

Start with one then arrest the lot of these inhuman criminals !!

Good riddance!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deessell

I had one Cambodian legal student ask me why Kissinger was never punished, all I could tell him was that in America, Kissinger is a hero.

Yep, every time I see this motherfracker face on TV I want to give a good punch in my tv. I cannot believe there's no one in the US media/congress with enough balls to call for his arrest.

That SOB needs to hang high... and maybe worked on a little with a blowtorch before that.

I still can't believe, after all those years, no one who came out of Pol Pot's regime came to the US to hunt down that SOB and put a bullet in his brain for what he did.

Nor can I believe no one from Iraq who lost their entire family came to the US and put a bullet in Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Blair's brains. After all, history has proved many times no one is untouchable.

These people are the modern day Hitlers and they need to pay.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
no one escapes what they deserve, this proposal could do nothing, but it will be the beging of a new train of thought, soon people like kissenger,bush, cheney, will get whats coming to them

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So first was the President of the IMF (his name escapes me), now comes Henry Kissinger. Maybe the sovereign nations are fighting back! I say we go after F%^kefellow next since he is responsible for the tyranny in America, the Council on Foreign Relations.

That would be a strike against the IMF, Bilderbergers, and CFR, three major spheres of influence the elite use. After that we go to war.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There can't be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry A. Kissinger

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yup, the NWO are showing their true colors and shoving it in everyones' faces.
Looks like the world is fighting back the NWO.
Quite a few "inside" people fighting the NWO on different fronts. (Just check all the current headlines!)

NWO is going down!!!!! This is just the start.

Thanks to ALL the White Hats out there!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
the bergers have got to be running scared.
they are being taken out one by one.
Kahn went to NY and got set up.

ummmm, who's next?
George Soros ???
lol

maybe after the bergers are done in,
they can go after the CFR.

hey at least some walls are being
put up so some of them can't wander
the globe at will.

new topics

top topics