It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official, "Anonymous" Hackers are Now Controlled Opposition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It is the FBI that hacked into the Iraninan servers, they may have got Anon to help and gone under the guise of Anon. The hacker group lolzec hacked the FBI a few days ago and put a lot of their stuff online. Thhey were undertaking an operative to hack into Iran.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz
Psh, I knew something was up with Anonymous from the very beginning. All you need to do is look at my previous posts about them

I've been telling you guys this for far to long. Do you understand HOW EASY it would be for the CIA or some other agency to infiltrate and sabotage the organization? Do you know you can become an anonymous member? Want to know how? Just call yourself anonymous, and your anonymous (you'd also have to buy a Hawke mask...). So do you think the top intelligence agency would have any problem joining this anonymous hacker group? And wouldn't it be easy for them to spread rumors and propaganda to have the organization work in favor of the CIA without them even knowing the CIA is pulling the strings to begin with?

I just think there are a lot more legitimate problems in this world Anonymous should be addressing. For one, the corruption in our own country.. For God sakes, the greatest nation the world has ever seen is about to be destroyed BECAUSE of corruption and bad politics, and Anonymous wastes their time on Iran's suspected nuclear program?

Indeed, what you said is very logic. For example, if they are enemies of system, would youtube let them their own channel to spread their truth?
Channels are shut down for much less "crime".

Divide and conquer is also very good point. It they make people believe that story, some of them will follow links in their spider web and they will get trapped, simply as that. It is like recruiting of system enemies where recruited are then subjects of system attacks them, prison them and so on.

I wan't to believe that there is something like Anonymous Hackers group, but this thing about youtube channel and Iran hacking is just something that need more answers.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

We Are LEGION

see you soon near you ATSers

What does that last line mean... I dont get it. Nice avater, you are not the only one that can deliver on here...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

This thread is just proof that people still don't quite grasp the concept of anonymous.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I'll take an "it's official" over "PROOF!" any day.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
I dont know who this 'Anonymous' guy is but he gets around a lot. There isn't blog anywhere he hasn't commented on.

Man this guy works hard. He should run for president.

I'll stick to my own secret shenanigans thanks.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
I don't trust anonymous, not one bit, I don't even know who they are. Anyone can hack and claim to be them, and you couldn't dis prove it.

LMAO..

Oh my god, serious? Oh priceless.

That's the definition though, as apt as it is. So you don't trust 'anyone' by your own admission.

I don't either, but I don't make the mistake of saying it when I don't mean it

lmao

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I've been ridiculed left and right for saying that Anonymous is not a noble organization and is basically the CIA
After saying that Anonymous is CIA and Wikileaks is Mossad I got blasted left and right

Usually the law chases the criminal.

But on the internet, you can't tell - and some assume the criminals chase the law.

If anon is the cia, then jesus christ they're useless..

However if anon is anyone with a mindset to a cause - well, you've seen it.

Believe random people are CIA. If it helps.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Anonymous Iran is how I figured out that the name "Anonymous" was being hijacked by the PTB to get away with things they couldnt otherwise, and, mark my words, they will use it to do false flags that will allow them to severely restrict the internet.

Thats the problem with being "Anonymous." Anyone at all can use that title. Even the people the original "Anonymous" was opposing.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Didn't know I worked for the CIA.

cool story bro.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well as their long standing anthem goes;
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We DO NOT forgive.
We DO NOT forget.
Expect us.

The whole power behind Anonymous is that it is one large group of many groups. Their has never been just one centralized or organized collective. It's anarchy at it's lowest form waiting to explode.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NosirragThe whole power behind Anonymous is that it is one large group of many groups. Their has never been just one centralized or organized collective. It's anarchy at it's lowest form waiting to explode.

In a previous life while on the internet, when I marched around the tubes in a suit and green face, I can certainly attest this fact. Hell, it's not even one large group of many groups. It's individuals collaborating with one another to do something. That's it. It's as decentralized as it can get, the only relation between anyone considering themselves as "Anonymous" is their main medium of communication and action; the internet.

Anonymous in reality is something much older before the meme-name "Anonymous" was created. Anonymous is The Internet's ideological voice.

Let me tell you though, many of my old friends still in the game (and doing bigger things than before) absolutely love threads like this on ATS. Seriously, people who misconstrue what Anonymous is so much it's hilarious and to see people try to attribute conspiracy theories to them is just an example of tin foil hatters being afraid of something they don't understand.

I've attempted in the past to highlight these facts only to be berated and demonized for doing so, but let me try to make it short and sweet.

Anonymous is not a person.
Anonymous is not a group.
Anonymous has no purpose other than the purpose of the person who puts on the mask.

Any jackass can call themselves Anon, make a image macro planning some "operation", and it will either die and never be anything or it can be the next great crusade for Anonymous kind.

Fact is, Anonymous is more like an ideology than anything else. A very loose and decentralized ideology.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well, I think the CIA has their own subversive groups, within the service itself. I cannot prove this, nor would I even want to, but I have "heard," operative word, heard that some rouge former CIA people are riding around the country in an unmarked semi, and in the semi is a Cray computer. The group is hacking into, and draining off-shore bank accounts of politicians and power players. I do not know where the funds are directed to, but I have noticed that on occasion, for some unknown reason, a player will step down and retire for "personal reasons." I tend to believe something like this is entirely possible, but again offer no proof it does.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Honestly, maybe some people dont get that, but a lot of us do.

Its still highly problematic when governments pretend to be civilian hackers so that they can push through agendas they couldnt otherwise. And thats what seems to be happening in some cases.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Didn't know I worked for the CIA.

cool story bro.

there is a difference between working for and being used by.....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I implore you to read the posts I've made in other threads regarding Anonymous, and see that my position has not changed from then 'till now.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I disagree with Anonymous, I just find that their anarchistic structure is open to outside manipulation, kinda like a wolf in sheep's clothing herding sheep to a trap.
edit on 7-6-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm
I can tell from reading these posts that none of you actually know what Anonymous is. Not only is it not a group, it can't be "controlled" by any one thing, including the CIA.

It definitely could. You can get 5 agents to manipulate other anonymous hackers to join a 'cause' fabricated by the CIA. Perfect example, hacking Iran servers.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm
I can tell from reading these posts that none of you actually know what Anonymous is. Not only is it not a group, it can't be "controlled" by any one thing, including the CIA.

It definitely could. You can get 5 agents to manipulate other anonymous hackers to join a 'cause' fabricated by the CIA. Perfect example, hacking Iran servers.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

This thread is just proof that people still don't quite grasp the concept of anonymous.

That is because the concept of anon is at best nebulous.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00c67aef19aa.png[/atsimg]

If you can understand what this image represents, where it came from, and the significance of it - then you might begin to grasp the concept of anon and what it means for the future.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
A word to the wise...don't do your banking online.....the information is not really safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join