It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am An Extra-Terrestrial.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
UUHHH??...

Idk, it's like everything suddenly became what I can only describe as "cosmic".

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
it dieded already?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's so obvious to me, what you say, but then I have known this for years. In fact, I have my real body waiting asleep for my return to it. It is amusing the way people on this earth look at their bodies and think that is what they are when what they are is not even physical at all and can come from anywhere to wear this 3 dimensional space suit we call a body.

Also you are right when you mention that we would view this life in a different way if we knew our true selves. My favorite comment came from Jimmy, a very nice alcoholic friend of mine at a party he held at his swimming pool. He came up to me, I being a non drinker at that. He told me I looked like I was an alien, just sitting there watching the humans do their thing. Ya know, he is right, but I watch with love, so it is ok.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

What brought this post about and pushed me to write it was I was sitting in my chair with my girlfriend, and the thought popped into my head that to an alien, we are the aliens, and my girlfriend said she thought I could be an alien.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join