It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich: We must reclaim our monetary system for the people (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

As Congress is poised to debate and vote on raising the debt ceiling, Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) today took to the House Floor to remind fellow Members why we are in debt in the first place: wars and tax cuts for the rich. Kucinich urged Members to take back our authority to print money from the Federal Reserve (the Fed) and to use that authority to invest in America by putting Americans back to work:

All for Ron Paul except his crazy economic plan to balance the budget and Austrian Economic, which was funded by the Rockefeller. Go Dennis Kucinich! It is about time someone in congress spoke out about taking back our monetary system and using it to employ Americans. Two thumbs up!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

to remind fellow Members why we are in debt in the first place: wars and tax cuts for the rich.

kucinich is an idiot

i guess trillions in government subsidies have nothing to do with this countries problem

meaning corporate welfare,union welfare,medicaid and medicare and defense.

if they wannaput americans back to work get government the hell out of the way instead of creating the mess in the first place.

one of the most stupid congreessman in washington dc is kuckinch

that is seriously infuriating to take from the producers of this country and give that money to the consumers of it.
edit on 6-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

if they wanan put americans back to work get government the hell out of the way instead of creating the mess in the first place.

And what?
Leave it to the Federal Reserve,Bankers and Corporations to run??

No, what we need is a Government that rules FOR the people..
Not controlled by lobby groups with deep pockets and the Federal Reserve ..

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

who created the federal reserve? who writes the laws and enforces those laws

the government and what we need for for the creators of this countries problem to stop making them

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

who created the federal reserve? who writes the laws and enforces those laws
the government and what we need for for the creators of this countries problem to stop making them

As I stated, the laws were written by a Government "corrupted" by these groups..
What we need is "TRUE" representation of the PEOPLE minus the corrupting influence...

BTW, you haven't said who YOU think should be running the country...
What's your call??

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Austrian Economic, which was funded by the Rockefeller

Yes, the ``Rockefeller Foundation`` funded Mises' works, not Rockefeller himself. His foundations fund all sorts of intellectuals so it isn't that shocking.

Finally, in his most surprising statement, he revealed he considers himself a follower of the Austrian school of economics. Friedrich Hayek had been his tutor at the London School of Economics in the 1930s.

link

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

the government corrupted itself no group has any power over the government

its a pipe dream our government will be representative of its people.

what i support is a decentrailize version of government with limited power.

and i do not support people who sold their sould over obama care like kucinich did.

i seek those who will not screw over people everyone and everything has equal protection in this country as it was meant to be.

what i support is the american people paying their own ways without any form of welfare

and i dont support taking from others to maintain that form of corrupt government such as kucinich wants.

healthcare,education and welfare are not rights in this country.

people who think they are is what we all are where we are right now.

what i support is people rising and falling on their own accords.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

what i support is people rising and falling on their own accords.

Which will lead to the rich and powerful getting richer while the rest are mere slaves..

The system is corrupt and needs replacing but we DO need a Government of some sort..

Personally I'd like to see political parties abolished and a VERY low cap placed on election campaigns so EVERY candidate has a fair chance..
All candidates should get equal and fair media coverage by law...

Then we'd see who the people REALLY want to represent them..
Not the choice of the MSM and lobby groups..

top topics

join