It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Badnarik wishes to talk to us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I am not too good of a writer, but I decided to write one as well:

Whenever I see a Michael Badnarik sticker on a car it just fills me with joy. It does because I know that a great Candidate for President is being given exposure. But there are other ways to gain exposure. One of those is the Internet, which The Libertarian Party capitalizes on the most. So, why should it not take that and run with it?

I am a member of the message-board Above Top Secret (www.abovetopsecret.com...), and I believe it would be greatly valuable to us all if an interview with Mr. Badnarik or Dr. Campagna became possible. For us, it would allow us to learn. For both the Badnarik campaign and we who support it, it would be able to help the campaign gain exposure. Above Top Secret had achieved 1,060,000 unique visitor sessions in the month of September. This is a great amount of potential voters who could help Michael Badnarik become the next President.

So I beg of you to please allow an interview with Mr. Badnarik or Dr. Campagna. It would be an enormous honor to the community of Above Top Secret. Also it would allow for a huge amount of exposure for the campaign.

Thank you for your time and thank you in advance if an interview occurs.

Michael ******

And yes Amuk, do get better. I wish you the best of Luck.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have recieved an answer and will put them and SO togather once again

I hope it works out

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Amuk & others - thanks so much for pursuing this.

If ATS manages to get Badnarik to participate, we should advertise the event on other Libertarian websites. It could be great exposure for ATS...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have just recieved this from the Badnarik camp......

Frank,

How would you like to set this interview up? If you would like to provide Michael Badnarik with some questions, I can have him answer them and get them back to you. This would probably be the best and most efficient way. Or I can schedule you a time slot to interview Michael Badnarik one on one. Please let me know which method you prefer.

Thanks,
Jeff Frazee
Media coordinator

I have forwarded it to SO and I hope that we can work something out

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Very very awesome work Amuk. To have a presidential candidate on ATS is quite a big deal, at least in my book.

Personally, I would go with a phone (or in person) with a tape recorder. That way, we could read the transcript and maybe the admin can hook up a place to download an MP3 of it.

I think us Libertarian supporters (as well as third part detractors)need to have a brainstorm for some really superior questions.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I just hope it doesnt fall through again.

We need to get a list of questions I might start a thread once it is confirmed on this end

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
very very nice. I am interested to hear his answeres if this works out. He won't get my vote this year (I have to do everything I can to make sure Kerry is not elected) but I am drawn to the Libertarian party on a number of issues, and so you might get a convert in the future.

When you find out if he will do it please let us know so we may submit questions

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
very very nice. I am interested to hear his answeres if this works out. He won't get my vote this year (I have to do everything I can to make sure Kerry is not elected) but I am drawn to the Libertarian party on a number of issues, and so you might get a convert in the future.

This really saddens me, and the other side is the same. When a person won't vote their conscience but let outside forces dictate to them, what is REALLY left? Nice work Amuk, too bad we can't vote you Way Up anymore.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
that would be excellent. then you could get the story out that all libertarians are conspiracy theorists......

im not dogging this idea, but if hes going to interview (WHICH WOULD ROCK), then he already needs a media set up in place to spin this board as american disillusionment and anti establishment (rather than nutcase) before he gets spun out of politics and takes the most succesful third party in california with him.

plus it would get him free press coverage. so he also needs to do a ATS interview that is also distrubuted to other blogs and anti establishment (not anti gov and careful tightrope walking there).

he better have the news story in check though, because dems would love to attack yet another third party and in the process distance themselves from anti gov and looking patriotic while securing more votes from the swings. Republicans too would harp on him as he takes more of their votes than his.

what do u think. if hes got the press in place for free press coverage even after this a 3rd party might be a viable alternative sometime this centry.

and representative voting, great idea. like aus has.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join