It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Badnarik wishes to talk to us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here you go, Amuk, I will throw a dawg a bone. You can contact Naders people. He will be the only one that might give it a breath.

www.votenader.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Way cool Amuk.

This is a great idea. Hope it happens.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I would like to see if the other two would be willing to talk to a bunch of "teenage brats and lunitics"

Who said that? Sounds like a middle-aged failure who is looking for someone other than himself to blame.

Viva la teenage, lunatic fringe!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys

Originally posted by Amuk
I would like to see if the other two would be willing to talk to a bunch of "teenage brats and lunitics"

Who said that? Sounds like a middle-aged failure who is looking for someone other than himself to blame.

Viva la teenage, lunatic fringe!

I suspect you are right.....LOL\

Its on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Here you go, Amuk, I will throw a dawg a bone. You can contact Naders people. He will be the only one that might give it a breath.

www.votenader.com...

I will leave that to The Greens

Although we agree on some points we are miles apart on others

The only really good thing I can say about Nader is that he also gives us another different choice not just Dumb or Dumber

And dont ask me which is which

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Congratualtions Amuk!

That is quite a coup. I wouldn't mind seeing the other parties doing the same. I'm not expecting Bush or Kerry personally but maybe some "official" party input?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
That is quite a coup.

Becareful the words you use. LOL, You never know what will bite you in the rear.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by Gools
That is quite a coup.

Becareful the words you use. LOL, You never know what will bite you in the rear.

I still havent heard back from SO yet, but he is talking to there people and seems to think we will get an interveiw.

I hope it works out

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Great Job Amuk!!

Looking forward to this.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That really is awesome that you did all of this Amuk! You certainly went above and beyond for the Libertarian Party!

I am looking forward to this most definately. I hope that everything works and it turns out well.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Still no word back yet.

I hope this doesnt fall through a lot of work has went into setting this up.

His Manager seemed VERY interested about doing the interveiw its probebly a matter of timing. (I hope)

If SO hasnt heard back in a couple days I will get back in touch with them

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Don't worry Amuk if it does not happend we will not blame you, politicians are to busy.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Don't worry Amuk if it does not happend we will not blame you, politicians are to busy.

Thats not the Problem His Man has verbaly agreed to me so unless there is some major problem than he loses credibilty with me.

I can understand if the timing is bad or something happens but to agree to do something and then not do it is not a good way to get my vote.

That is why I am voting aginst the other two

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi Amuk,

You just got the email yesterday right? Give it time, good things come to those who are patient enough. Remember it takes time for these things like this to happen. I am sure they are working out the details as we speak.

BTW great job, on getting a response from them!

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sweet! Looks like I got onboard the Campign 2004 forum at just the right time...I hope he doesn't get overwhelemed by our questions.

Unfortunately I don't think even a 110% increase in his campaigning could give him a true shot at surpassing Bush and Kerry this election year - but so long as enough people vote 3rd party that gives us a better chance for coming years
- I just hope enough people either vote 3rd party of Kerry....

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Holy Crap Nice Work!

Just read his website......(and from an aussie a little disillusioned with america) i think you need to vote this bloke in

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azza
Just read his website......(and from an aussie a little disillusioned with america) i think you need to vote this bloke in

Man....I wish it were that easy - we so need a third party but we also need to get Bush out....a friend of mine said the other day, don't waste your vote on a third party candidate...vote Kerry....and I wanted to say something, like...are you an idiot? But she's right.....Once we've secured a dem in office I will feel much better about voting for a third party - I just know that my vote really will be wasted if I don't go Kerry, cuz these third party candidates really have no hope
- it's a double edged sword

[edit on 8/8/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It sounds very promising and let me know if i can do anything to help it happen

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Great excellent looking forward to the interview (s) Get Bush and Kerry here, that would be awesome

Nerdling, it's best to let the americans help

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

Originally posted by Azza

Man....I wish it were that easy - we so need a third party but we also need to get Bush out....a friend of mine said the other day, don't waste your vote on a third party candidate...vote Kerry....and I wanted to say something, like...are you an idiot? But she's right.....Once we've secured a dem in office I will feel much better about voting for a third party - I just know that my vote really will be wasted if I don't go Kerry, cuz these third party candidates really have no hope
- it's a double edged sword

[edit on 8/8/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

Not to sound like a broken record here but what if the thought of Kerry in office makes you JUST as sick as Bush?

Is your vote wasted then?

Dont buy into one of the greatest cons ever pulled

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join