It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hippies lying down in front of cars getting run over.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

what do paragraphs have to do with humanity?...first of all language is one of the main barriers between people in the world but the point isn't grammar here, why does everybody over look the truth, the people in the cars did the wrong thing, and its not funny to joke about people being injured, i'd love to see your reaction if it were one of your loved ones.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I dont understand why the mostly young people who sit down to
blocking the road are supposed to be "HIPPIES" ??

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow! Stupid. What a show of sheer lunacy. Now where I come from, if you sit in front of a car and it is moving upon you, common sense dictates to get the h$$l out of the way. It appears that many of these young people are just flirt-en with disaster! Thanks to Molly Hachet

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman
reply to post by brindle

At first I was going to agree with you that there isn't normally justification for purposely obstructing traffic, and that it should be met with an appropriate response. But then you started using words like "animal" and "terrorize", which only leads me to believe that you are unstable...

I would have no problem with the protesters being forcibly removed from the road by police or even by the drivers, as long as it were not overly dangerous to do so. Even if I were sympathetic to the protesters cause, which in various cases, I may be.

edit on 9-6-2011 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

Yes because a teenage girl sitting on the road is fkn terrorizing!!!! I mean, she must be a terrorist after all, and a hippie, and a liberal, and whatever other labels suit the personal attack direction.

/end sarc

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Talk about stupidity in large numbers.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fusionhunter

I know right... Imagine how stupid and moronic you must be, to place yourself on the ground in front of a 2000lbs vehicle.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by fusionhunter

I know right... Imagine how stupid and moronic you must be, to place yourself on the ground in front of a 2000lbs vehicle.

It's amazing how you show up in every anti-liberal thread.

Fabricating posts that call everyone stupid, touting how smart you must be...

...yet all of your posts are riddled with spelling and grammar errors.

Imagine how stupid you would have to be...

... to be posting on a conspiracy forum, expecting some sort of "change"...

... and calling people who make an impact with viral videos on social media sites "useless idiots"...

I just wish for once that a post you have written, and I am "subjected to reading"... wasn't just ad hominem tripe about how everyone but you is a moron. Some of us would rather engage in constructive arguments for the sake of knowledge and understanding, not polarized ignorance for the sake of ego.
edit on 13-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOrangeBrood

seems to be the norm lately here.

"oh yer stupid"

"no i'm not you are"

"did you read my post?"

"no, yer stupid."

"You hate jews"

"You are a terrorist sympathizer"

"you have no balls"

of course the language is alot more flowery than that usually.

youtube comments have more moral substance sometimes lol.

Let's all surf the internet forums and call people stupid.
edit on 14-6-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOrangeBrood

Can you please point to where I called someone a "useless idiot".. Seems a bit redundant to me, but who knows, I may have.

I am making a judgement on someones mental capacity based on a video. Am I not able to do this? Why am I not able to do this?

I feel, if you lay down in front of a vehicle in a very high emotion situation, your a moron. Why can I not have this opinion? I feel that opinion is spot on.

Please tell me why your opinions are more important than mine.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I must say that this is another good example of why these protesters can be compared to the OWS.

Evil Begets Evil, Always!

You have people trying to change for the better only to cause pain, anger, and strife between both parties. the is no escape. Even when there is more love than fear, what you do to one side you have to do to the other, there always seem to be a mis-understanding about the nature of balance and moderation.

BTW, these people sitting in front of moving traffic, are no different from the lunatics running around big cities shooting at government buildings in order to "protest."

As soon as an individual turns his thought
of passion into a form of FEAR, they have
placed themselves on the side of their enemy.

Just A Thought
Much Love

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

Awesome. I'm still just amazed at how some 30 year old acted no different than a class of 4 year olds. I saw two battle it out from a forum on Con tr.. chem tr... what-have-you. and I was embarrassed to be a reader of that,being a member on this site. it wasn't witty banter, more like you speal. you did, no you did, no..etc

Sad, and some are these college educated grads, then some are 45 years olds trying to be all grown up like lil wayne, and others like george bush, mind the lower case

Got a good laugh, S my friend!
Much Love

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join