It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Arabs intend for Israel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Lol, forgive Gem for being confused.
It must have started when he wrote sometime ago he travels a lot to Israel for business just to reinforce his arguments, confusing some of us for naive idiots.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

What? Are you saying that anti-Semitism only counts towards Jews? You should get a grip of the defention:
Defenition of Semetic

Relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family

Defenition of anti:

A person opposed to a particular policy, activity, or idea.

Therefor anti-Semitism is hatred towards Semites. If you don't like the defenition of the word, I suggest you don't use it.

@Gem_Man, 700,000 Arabs were expelled not killed, I think you may have your numbers mixed up.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Oh pllleasee....
It's like saying, this is the definition of Salad. Www.salad.com
and this is the definition of Anti, www.anti.com
but antisalad is not against all salads. Hmmm

Well, like it or not, Antisemitism means Jew hating.
en.wikipedia.org...

The LAME counter is going off the scale.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Well, like it or not, Antisemitism means Jew hating.

I would agree that is the definition that "most" people believe..

The issue is, it is used so much out of context by many..
Stating factual actions can not be anti-anything..

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Wrong again. Anti-Semitism incoparates Jew hating, however it's definition is haterd towards semites. Like it or not that includes Arabs.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

Wrong again. Anti-Semitism incoparates Jew hating, however it's definition is haterd towards semites. Like it or not that includes Arabs.

Sure, what ever.
You are some piece of work I tell you.
It's always a joy to see your ignorant nonsense driven by ignorant agenda, or your efforts to revise history for the very same reason anti-Semitism \ Zionism exists.

Encyclopædia Britannica:
anti-Semitism, hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious or racial group. The term anti-Semitism was coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm Marr to designate the anti-Jewish campaigns underway in central Europe at that time. Although this term now has wide currency, it is a misnomer, since it implies a discrimination against all Semites. Arabs and other peoples are also Semites, and yet they are not the targets of anti-Semitism as it is usually understood. The term is especially inappropriate as a label for the anti-Jewish prejudices

The free dictionary:
anti-Semitism
an attitude or policy of hatred and hostility toward Jewish people.

Merriam Webster:
hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group

Cambridge dictionary:
having or showing a strong dislike of Jewish people, or treating them in a cruel and unfair way

Macmillan dictionary:
anti-Semitic people, opinions, writings etc show a feeling of hate towards Jewish people

Oxford dictionary:
hatred of Jews; unfair treatment of Jews

Speech-Whatever-Militant dictionary:
Yeah but...Jews need to stop cry Antisemitism because there is also AS against Muslims.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

This is from your own defenition:

this term now has wide currency, it is a misnomer, since it implies a discrimination against all Semites.

I don't see how debating the meaning of the word anti-Semitism and what it entails is implying that I myself am an anti-Semite. I am simply stating that anti-Semitism means hatred towards all semites including Jews. If you wish to use a specific word to describe the hatred of only Jews then use the word anti-judaism:

Anti-Judaism has been called "a total or partial opposition to Judaism--and to Jews as adherents of it--by persons who accept a competing system of beliefs and practices and consider certain genuine Judaic beliefs and practices as inferior. ...

I am not revising history in any of my posts: You sir are presenting a one sided image of history and most of us here on ATS are very familiar with the phrase: history is written by victors. Yes, this phrase also applies to Jews and denying so would constitute being an anti-Semite.

Honestly you are a piece of work: You blatantly accuse me of attempting to re-write history yet through out my posts I provide historical evidence and factual evidence. I do not deny the wrong doings of the Arabs yet you not only deny the wrong doings of Israel time and time again, but you also defend it.

Case is in hand: Page number 5 post number 5, I debate the issue of infiltration with you. At no point did I deny that the Arab natives -of the land won by Israel in its war of independence- killed innocent Jewish men, women and children. However, I provided historical facts that show the Arab governments which Israel retaliated against did nothing wrong: Infact it was in their best interest to curb infiltration and they tried to do so (excluding Egypt only after the Sinai war which occured in 1956). Israel has documentation of this as does the U.S, Britain and Arab governments(refer to post 5, page 5). What Israel did was harshly retaliate and justify it by saying that the Arabs were advocating infiltration, which has been proven an entirely false statement. Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Egypt (prior to the Sinai war) all dedicated strong efforts to curb infiltration( see post 5, page 5).

You go on to bring up some irrelevant points and try to paint all Palestinians the same color: "Jew hating, crazy Islamic, raving anti-Semites(which implies that they hate themselves)". I do not deny that their were and still are Palestinians that fit this description as you would expect with any two nations embroiled in ongoing conflict (Turks-Greeks, Serbians-Bosnians-Croatians). I do not deny that this is the case and I do not deny it is a negative factor. However most Palestinians do not fit this description and the majority of those who do would not if the proper steps were taken by Israel in order to alleviate much of their political suffering (i.e end the settelments, stop terrorizing them with airstrikes). I also believe that as with Palestinians, the Israeli's who hate Arabs and Muslims are only a minority. They do exist, yes this is a sad factor but as with the Palestinians it is only a minority. I do not deny however that the population of Palestinians who hold anti-Jewish views are larger then Israeli's who hold anti-Arab views. But this should be accpected as Israel is not being occupied, Israel is not suffering economically, politically and physically(to such a large extent) in the hands of Arab occupiers.

You state that I am revising history by presenting historical facts as they have come to light over many years (see the Ben Gourin archives). Well guess what? I call you both a liar and a revisionist in the most negative sense: as you are attempting to prevent historical facts from surfacing in order to achieve your own agenda. How did you reply to my post (number 5 page 5). With two small paragraphs: This section of your paragraph is utter falsehood and it has proven to be so over the years:

Interestingly, you justify those terrorists because they were evicted from their homes, forgetting that the Arab leaders ordered the vast majority of them to leave until they come back victorious

You ignore the fact that this statement has been proven to be false by Israel itself: See the Ben Gourin archives. You see that is why I love the great nation of Israel, unlike many arab government who have hidden information, Israel has released much of what it retains especially in regards to inflitration. Infact after the June-1967 war it released documentation captured from Jordan proving it attempted to halt infiltration along it's difficult border.

It is funny that you deny the facts that Israel presents itself in order to defend Zionism and to suit your agenda. It is funny that you will accuse me of being a revisionist when you state open lies. Keep up your ad-hominem attacks as that is really all you can do to derail the debate.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The term “antisemitism” was coined in 1879 by a German journalist to describe hatred and discrimination towards Jews.
Nowhere in history was this term used to describe hatred and discrimination towards other Semites.
It certainly wasn't born to describe all semites.

The reason for your poor attempt to include all Semites in this term, is transparent.
To me it equals those who say that 6 million Jews died (murdered) during WWII....BUT...50 million others died in that war too.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The reason for your poor attempt to include all Semites in this term, is transparent.
To me it equals those who say that 6 million Jews died (murdered) during WWII....BUT...50 million others died in that war too.

And yet oddly, I agree with your definition but also agree 50 million others died in WW11..
How could anyone deny that and NOT consider it a holocaust ??

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

And yet oddly, I agree with your definition but also agree 50 million others died in WW11..
How could anyone deny that and NOT consider it a holocaust ??

If this was a genuine question, than the answer is simple:

50 millions didn't die in Ghettos, deprived of all of their basic human rights.
50 millions didn't experience the stealing of their properties, possessions, livelihood, band from restaurants, theaters.
50 millions didn't die in concentration camps.
50 millions didn't die in death camps.
50 millions didn't die in the gas chambers, burn in crematoriums, starved to death, beaten to death, injected with poisons, experimented on, worked to death.
50 millions were not transported like cattle in trains.
50 millions were not shot to death by the Einsatzgruppen and buried in mass graves all over eastern Europe.

More than 6,000,000 Jews suffered all of the above and much more... because they were Jews.

If you honestly can't see the difference, than you have a very serious problem.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

More than 6,000,000 Jews suffered all of the above and much more... because they were Jews.

If you honestly can't see the difference, than you have a very serious problem.

Without even debating the figure because you'd deem me anti-semitic,
there were other groups of people who suffered just as much because of who they were..

Yet we are lead to believe, as you just did, that the Jews copped the most..
It's a lie spread by Jews and continued and used as an excuse for 60 years..

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Weak reply. What are my intentions when I say that anti-Semitism incorporates all semites? I am simply debating linguistics here. It is another thing I am rather interested in. I have given you an alternative to describe the hatred towards Jews and Jews only. That word is anti-Judiasm. The word anti-Semitism includes Jews as well as other Semite nations.

50 million other people did die during WWII, however they did not die in conditions as horrible as the Jewish people did. Does this somehow not make their death a tragedy?

I'm glad atleast that you have stopped calling me a history revionist. I think I deserve an apology for that statement as it is utterly bogus.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

A tragedy? Yes.

Do I compare those who died in London or Dresden or whatever you choose, to the Jewish people – the only people / ethnic group / religion to be hunted down and murdered by the most elaborate industrialized killing machine ever constructed in the history of mankind?

Absolutely no.
Those who make or hint for such comparisons, are ignorant idiots, big time.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The only thing the Arabs want is to disprove Jehovah and Christ and all the other discovered sites being un earthed.

All they want is a counterfeit of everything, if its Jewish they will decorate it in Islamic art.
If Jesus died on the Cross for mankind they say he did not and went to heaven instead.
The Christain Jesus will come to save the Jews, the Islamic Jesus is coming to destroy them.
They wear white robes at Mecca, the 144,000 will wear white robes when the time comes.
Nuns cover their heads, all Islamic women must cover theirs.
Prophecy concerning the Jews and Christians is theirs with a reversed version.
Oppression on freedom is their freedom to oppress.
Man is born with sin, under Islam there is original sin no need for a saviour yet death remains.
They believe in the Torah but in their Quran it has different accounts of the prophets making it a contradiction.
They Reject the Holy Spirit as being part of God and say it is the angel Gabriel who created Jesus.
( A Nephilim then).
Adam and Eve were giants, 30 meteres tall.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring."
(Nephilim again ?)

There is no specific mention of Jerusalem in the Qu'ran.

So if all this goes down the Arab route all humanity is lost everything resides either on one truth or the other and Israel is the epicentre. Eventually it will meet in the middle for the ultimate showdown and in Christian terms Christ will win and be Lord or Lords over everything and everyone. If God was to lose he would not have predicted his win for us at the end, not against Arabs or Muslims but all those who oppose our future, and his promises to confirm history.
Like I said if people are pro-Arab, then join them and take in their version of history and religion, for a short while all these nations and religions will have power, only for it to go pear shaped.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Chances of Israel becoming Palistine is Zero now, fate has set up the world for Israel to happen, they rejected the Jews caused mass war and fulifilled the Bible because they came out of the countries and became a nation again.
Every possibility and threat will come towards Israel to try and stop it this will fulfill Bible prophecy in everyway.

You won't find Biblical evidence under Arab control all historical evidence will be forgotton and covered up, all the tombs of the prophets will not be heard about out side these regions, all important holy places and journeys will be cut off and made illegal to entre even if there is evidence, some will be destroyed.

Once the line of defence of Israel has been crossed Europe will be Islamised they have no shame in doing so.
What is repeated on earth will be repeated in Heaven what is lost on earth will be lost in heaven even if there is a heavenly empire like Daniel 11 suggests will come to ruin and nothing because it is not part of Gods plan. Turn A Mosque into a church and you will lose that church in heaven in its translated sense.

Again it is up to the people to decide what to do, but the lack of this knowledge will be decieved to fight God thinking they are doing God's work while they sympathise for the enemies of the world and its future.

Watch the news and documentaries the tribes, the clans the terrorist cells and the ones caught inbetween have their stations set up, the Bible knows who and where they are coming from their fate has been determined due to their stubborn nature.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by backinblack

The fact that you are considered a 'gold level contributor' shows how utterly anti-intellectual ATS is - or has become (i wouldnt know. Just been posting here for a few years).

Whats BS about my post? Use your brain power and help me understand.

Address the above post and try to SANELY - and by sane i mean OBJECTIVE REALITY - tell me where i was wrong. The above is book knowledge, which you get from reading. I study history. I study political philosophy. You are not right because you say you are right - people who think so are by definition, insane, unable to bend their mind from their usual subjective understanding to objective, factual - and by factual i mean logically indisputable proof, or evidence which carries greater weight - realities.

If you cannot understand what i am talking about, then i must conclude you are a crazy person. Either that, or a liar. Are you Arab, by any chance?
edit on 6-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

dontreally, stop wasting your time with a Hamas sympathiser. Don't you know his ancestors killed Jews in WWII and Native Americans from 1832 to 1894.

He is freaking White Supremist. Let him be.

Now what you can do, dontreally is work for the Draniean Party. I have created a proposal that has gain the support of Palestinians and Israelis.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by randomname

Hes a traitor cause he told the truth. Probably why he was assassinated 2 years later.

Yep, gotta love how someone tells the truth and then they get snuffed out. The truth will set you free. It will also get you killed.

No small wonder why everyone lies nowadays.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join