It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Arabs intend for Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

He didnt merely state a political view, but articulated a historical FACT - which is, "Palestinians" are no more a real ethnic division then "Jordanian" or "Lebanese" or "Syrian". Do you know WHY THAT IS!?

Because invaders keep stealing their land and killing their people?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Could someone please make a thread named: "Zionist plans for the middle east and the rest of the world"
But, I guess the thread probably would be considered... racist ...and be...deleted?...hmm...and yes we know thet their plans are to put their people in every country thats "uprising"
edit on 7-6-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

For the sake of argument let's accept what that man is saying for a second. If true, does it mean Palestine has no right to exist, and that all the occupied land should stay occupied?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
What the Arabs intend for Israel is written in the Koran and Hadiths - it is not a matter for political debate.
Namely that every Jew on earth must be beheaded, likewise every other person on earth that does not convert to Islam must be killed.

The 'Palestinians' and the PLO were created by the KGB simply as propaganda devices to appeal to Western idiots, by packaging it all as a 'human rights story' instead of Jihad.

Hithertoo it had been 'Brave, tiny Israel' twice beating the Goliath of the invading Arab armies.

So they created the 'Palestinians' to play as the David against Israels Goliath - a propaganda technique known as moral inversion, something the Nazis pioneered and the KGB perfected.

Similarly to undermine the sympathy/Guilt of the world for allowing the Holocaust - they sought to play the Israelis as Nazis against the perpetual victims the Pals.

Similarly the Khazar nonesense.

The Marxist media of course plays along with all the Pallywood production nonesense.

As for the ordinary liberal, left leaning sheeple! who thinks of the Israelis as 'oppressors' - it is frightening just how utterly asleep and so effortlessy led along they are by what is after all just crude obvious propaganda techniques - truly frightening

Five stars, I repeat, five stars.

Five stars because there are people who actually want to believe that Arabs or Muslims want "every Jew on earth ... beheaded"

I guess that explains why Jews were always beheaded under Christian rule, mass murdered and genocides committed against them, evicted and kicked out, forbidden to live in that land. But they were always welcome to live in Palestine under Muslim rule. Heck there were Jewish natives in Palestine before the European/Russia/American Zionists forcefully entered and started the operation of claiming the holy land.

Zionists will realize one thing eventually, "you won't appreciate something or someone until its gone".

No one protected Jews throughout history more than Muslims, and you want to push the last people who cared for you, and protected you away?

That's not a good political, nor survival policy.

"Chris: They don't like you, I don't like you...
Jackie: I'm not here for you, I'm not here for them, I'm here for the girl...
Chris: Man the girl don't like you! Nobody likes you!"

(Rush Hour)
edit on 7-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

You said:

What the Arabs intend for Israel is written in the Koran and Hadiths - it is not a matter for political debate. Namely that every Jew on earth must be beheaded, likewise every other person on earth that does not convert to Islam must be killed.

Seeing as how "Deny Ignorance" is the ATS Motto...I'll apply it here.

It seems as if you're positing that all Muslims are Arabs which is just pure ignorance (to the contrary, Arabs comprise of about 15% of the adherents of Islam).

...and if what you said was true, then wouldn't every non-Muslim in an Muslim majority country be eradicated? Like in Egypt? Sure there have been clashes there between some Muslims and christians, but the Muslims in Egypt could easily just kill them all off.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its like i said awhile back, Palestinians DO NOT exist, They are just Jordanian refugees. I knew this before the OP.
There is no dis info agent running around, there is no Zionist's waiting round the corner to get you ( maybe there is Zionism i don't know, seems pointless when Israel is already a state.) Palestine is the scapegoat in a holy war, Islam against Jews, Quaran(sp?) against the Torah. they wanna destroy the infidels to unify the Arab countries, and usher in the 12th imam ASAP

oh and don't show me a picture of ahmadenijad shaking hands with a Jew, Hitler was a self hating Jew. get my point?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Eventually all nations and cultures learn from the Jews for their treatment of them and once people start caring for them again and their spiritual needs then there will be no oppostion.

The needs of Israel is more than just the Jews it is a plan of God of the Bible for these people for when Jesus returns to Zion, but of course if people don't want Jesus Christ to return you can always set your selves up as his enemy for when he does return because I am sure he will happy to give man a few lessons. At the moment he can not return, prophecy is half way there, Israel is back, their enemies are back, nations against them are as predicted,
Eziekiel38, Daniel 9/10, Psalm83, Revelations, Mathew24 and countless other prophecies.

First of the Jews must recognise Christ, but before that another religion will counterfeit the return and bring war but that is their lesson and mans lesson to come for our unbeliving ways.

But what has been predicted is coming, some will try and stop that but we know already they have been prewritten as the players of God's judgement against them, who of course man will blame Israel for because they like blaming the Jews.

I think people need to see Israel's past religious history otherwise no one will understand what the fuss is about.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

You need to read Bat Yeors (an Egyptian Jewess)book "Dhimmitude", because you have a media conditioned misunderstanding of how Jews (and Christians) lived in Muslim lands.

No one protected Jews throughout history more than Muslims, and you want to push the last people who cared for you, and protected you away? That's not a good political, nor survival policy.

Why did 800,000 Jews flee Muslim lands after the '48 war. Look it up.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

LOL say again
800.000!? that is as true as the 6.000.000 "jew" killen in the "Holocaust" strange since there where only around 600.000 "jews" i germany...Also strange that their where killed by their brothers!
but as we are at it I would like you to tell me how many palestinian and real jews who has been drowen out from israel since the state was stolen from them in 48, and given to the israelite as a agreement for sponsring hitler during ww2. How many is there that infact have been robbed their country? how many have been killed? for what? please tell me...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Why did 800,000 Jews flee Muslim lands after the '48 war. Look it up.

Because Zionists wanted to re-establish the Biblical Israel over native villages and farms of Palestine through force? But don't forget to mention who has been tormenting these homeless souls for centuries, who kicked them out of Palestine, who committed genocide against them, including the most recent one in Europe... Then tell us who protected them for centuries, surely the rift between Jews and Muslims only started when the victim became the victimizer.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Lets see...Sharia law or Jewish law.......I'm a heretical but marginally christian believer so I do hope to see the Arab middle east again this time without invading,and I won't come as long as the Arab states don't stop all people from trying to cut off my head so...I'll go with the Zionism.
Unfortunately there seem to be worse people in power right now.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I'm gonna have to agree with another poster, I dread reading anything you have to say concerning Israel. It is absolute propaganda and I have to question sometimes that people that believe this may actually be true evil, soulless people.

Take that as you will, but it's my honest opinion based on reading many of your threads. I don't like to call people out but you and a few others on here are absolutely impossible to take seriously without feeling sick to my stomach sometimes.

The fact that you are clearly a supporter of genocide, occupation, ethnic cleansing and stealing land. You do realize the people in Palestine were born there? The have tended to that land for years. They didn't steal it, they were born there.
edit on 7-6-2011 by eleventhsun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Zuheir Mohsen ....

A quote from a man dead with 32 years .....

Relevant to today ?

There are many hair-raising quotes from Israeli`s of that period too.

Trading such quotes is a futile exercise imho.

Lets judge this generation by their actions.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
One mans opinion does not make it the "truth".

First let me address the claims that there was no Palestine, and that the Palestinian people are only there to attack Israel. That is completely untrue. Just read up on the Balfour Decree and take it from there. That's about all I can say on that subject.

Second let me address the notion that Arabs are so destructive against Israel. Israel since the onset of its existence has carried out more death and destruction on the Palestinian people that one cares to even think about. People say all the time "So and so said to destroy Israel" or "So and so said to wipe Israel off the map". Have you ever heard of the term "Talk is Cheap"?? Let me list a few examples of Israeli aggression for you.

1947 - The Massacre of Baldat al-Shaikh
1948- The Massacre of Deir Yasin
1953 - The Massacre of Qibya
1956 - The Massacre of Kufr Qasim
1981 - Israeli Attack of PLO HQ in Beruit
1982 - Sabra and Shatila Massacre
1990 - The Massacre of Al-Aqsa Mosque
1994 - Hebron Mosque Massacre
2002 - Operation Defensive Shield
2002 - Jenine Refugee Camp Massacre
2004 - Several assassinations of Palestinian "leaders"
2004 - Operation Days of Penitence
2006 - Beit Hanoun Invasion
2008 - Operation Cast Lead

I'm sure there are many others... but there are some to show that Israel is not the "peace loving people" that we are supposed to believe they are. Those incidents were all "offensive operations".

My third and final point I would like to address is the main issue. The one where one man says something negative against Israel and therefor he must speak for all Arabs around the world. Israel has also said things against Arabs. Here are a few...

"[The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs."
Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
Israeli Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle."
Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."
Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We the Jewish people, control America and the Americans know it."
- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, speaking to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours."
Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, what is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'"
Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs,
published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail"
-- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994
[Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]"

Those are just a few quotes. You can find MANY more quotes here

edit on 7-6-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The worst Massacre in History is the Jews not having their land back while another God has taken up the his place on Temple Mount where Tombs of Jewish Prophets ordained in Islamic design, if God of the Bible exists I am sure him and his prophets will be looking down on them on a big heavenly way and yet no one sees it as shameful because their knowledge is has been blinded.

By keeping what is predicted in the Bible at bay is causing the pressure that will bring the wars and fights that the Bible predicts many times it will happen.

Maybe man could find peace one day but it cannot come about with foreign bloodlines or other religions, it is written for the Jews to go back home and take Israel their promise land so that their ancestors our origins of humanity have not done all their work in vain.
The Jews mess up when they no longer believe, their enemies surround them for the kill. When they do believe as small a nation as they are they can overcome anyone so it is a bit of a compromising act.

The story is not yet over there.

If man is going through misery and cannot see God it is because something’s have yet to happen and all the climax of events will happen in Israel however long it takes, some say little time not far to go.

On one hand forces are at work to stop this happening, it is in their souls to do so, or they are driven to behave this way and to do so and it will only bring their own destruction no matter how hard they try.

edit on 7-6-2011 by The time lord because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Not everyone believes in the Bible. To quote the bible and say the land belongs to Israelites means nothing to someone who follows a different religion.

If you believe that bible, and that Jews are "gods chosen people" and the land belongs to them, then you must also believe they will be attacked by modern day Russia. Read Ezekiel 38:1-23. For reference, "Gog" has been been determined by many Bible historians to be referring to what is now Russia.

Also, in Deuteronomy 28. the Jews made a covenant with god. Covenants are conditional. The land was not given unconditionally. And they in fact DID break the covenant several times. This is when (if you believe religion) the Assyrians, Babylonians and Rome took over. This basic information was all but stripped from the Old Testament when the "New Testament" was created.

This frequently leads Christians to uncritically accept whatever happens in the Holy Land by Israelis as OK, regardless of whether in particular instances Israel might be wildly in the wrong. By muddling our theology and foreign policy this way we approve of injustices as if they were permitted by heavenly warrant. Either that or we refuse to consider any evidence against Israeli actions as going against God himself.

Therefor, those who believe God handed Israel to the Jews on a silver platter, with no conditions whatsoever are wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

HUH?

No. Read that book, "Dhimmitude" by Bat Yeor. Or read 'Jews and Arabs' by SC Goiten, or 'In Ishmaels House', by Martin Gilbert. There are many books on the subject. How many have you read?

It is a massive misunderstanding to think "Jews had it good in Muslim lands". You know what thats like? The difference between a smack in the face and a punch in the face. Yes. The punch is worse. But why would you consider the slap, good? The slap is still demeaning, dehumanizing, and as much an outrage - morally - as the punch. The only difference is in severity.

Living in Christian Europe was worse. But Jews who lived in Muslim lands still dealt with massacres from time to time.They were forced to pay a head tax - a compulsory for all peoples of the book - Jew or Christian, which took a great toll on poor amongst them. In some Muslim lands, Jews had to wear badges - and indeed this is where the idea was invented and only later transported to Christian Europe. In ALL Muslim lands, according to the major Islamic commentators Avicenna and Al Ghazali, Jews could only ride mules - not horses or camels - and had to ride side saddle when riding by a muslim. In some lands, Jews had a wooden demon attached to their front door. When the tax collector came by a dhimmis house, the collector would smack the Jew or Christian on the back of the ear as a sign of submission.

Yea. this was sooo nice. Because you think the Jews excelled at one time, under one muslim government, in one country - spain - you think conditions such as that existed everywhere? They didnt. And even then, a man like Maimonides while living in 'liberal' free thinking ummayad spain, was forced to convert and indeed had to pretend to be a muslim up until the authorities found out,. And when they did, he fled for morocco. And when in Fez, he fled once more to Egypt - where the more reposed Kurd Salah Al Din (saladin) hired Maimonides as his personal physician.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

“LOL say again 800.000!? that is as true as the 6.000.000 "jew" killen in the "Holocaust" strange since there where only around 600.000 "jews" i germany”.

And to think, in matters of ignorance, I've heard it all.
Guess I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
1947 - The Massacre of Baldat al-Shaikh - Retaliation
1948- The Massacre of Deir Yasin
1953 - The Massacre of Qibya
1956 - The Massacre of Kufr Qasim - Retaliation
1981 - Israeli Attack of PLO HQ in Beruit - Retaliation
1982 - Sabra and Shatila Massacre
1990 - The Massacre of Al-Aqsa Mosque
1994 - Hebron Mosque Massacre
2002 - Operation Defensive Shield - Retaliation
2002 - Jenine Refugee Camp Massacre - Didn't occur
2004 - Several assassinations of Palestinian "leaders" - Retaliation
2004 - Operation Days of Penitence
2006 - Beit Hanoun Invasion
2008 - Operation Cast Lead - Retaliation

edit on 7-6-2011 by Dnevnoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

LOL say again 800.000!? that is as true as the 6.000.000 "jew" killen in the "Holocaust" strange since there where only around 600.000 "jews" i germany...Also strange that their where killed by their brothers

Hmm, well in 1950 there was 2,000 to 15,000 Jewish people in Iraq. Why do I bring this up? Because 121,000 to 148,000 had fled the country.

Of course that isn't the number that matters, no, it's the 121,633 Jewish people who had been airlifted out of Iraq (sans personal belongings in yet another Nazi inspired exercise) to Israel. That's 15.2% of the total accounted for, and that's from just Iraq.

Not so hard to believe now, hm?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join