It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should reiki be free?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Do you have person first hand knowledge of this? I never waved my hands at anyone during a reiki session, and have performed, most likely way more than you have ever seen or experienced. I have personal first hand knowledge that it does work, as do many others on this site.

my question to you is why would you be trolling around in a metaphysical discussion group if don't believe in metaphysics?
like i said before open your mind and your heart, you will find all is possible.

Maybe you might find more things you can relate to in a physics, or biology forum.

Here's something for you. Go to my thread on reiki/energy healing/light.free per request. put your name there. Consciously and seriously ask me for some energy. Check back within a couple of days. post all you want about what you felt or didn't feel. about how i didn't wave my arms or charge you for it either. I welcome your negativity in hopes i can help you find a little positivity to balance yourself out.

Maybe after you do this or start showing us some evidence, or at least giving us some first hand testimony, your opinion might hold a little more weight with me.

blessings may the light force you out of the dark.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Last year i suffered of a heavy pain on the whole left side of my body. It was so intense, and i said "may be an energy unbalance... why not try to find if someone can give me a reiki session or two and see if it helps?" and I started to research about reiki practisioners around my area. All of them charged ridiculous prices so i went to normal doctors, that also charged ridiculous prices (like 600 USD for 1 reiki session, just 300 for the whole medical tests and appointments), and finally doctors told me it was just stress-caused fibromyalgia (that later, i read in a book it can be cured through reiki...)
when all of my so called sickness ended, i started to research about how much it costed to actually learn reiki, to practise it for free later and help people who aren't in position to pay those stupid prices, i was so enthusiastic about it... and i almost DIED when i saw the prices. First level, around 1500 USD.

I do read the tarot for fun and self growt (and help people), and i've never charged for it. Just when i got too tired (a good tarot reader usually gets exhausted after a whole reading... ) i ask for a cup of tea with extra sugar to regain energy and nothing else... I've recieved dinner invitations too and i can't decline the offer because i feel that as a gift too, the same way it was for me to gift the reading. But still, i don't charge money at any cost.

As I told someone who U2U me some days ago, i find that charging for something like this is stupid. Do you get paid when you donate some money to charity? or when you buy something to help the poor? no. It's the same here. I'd still love to learn it, and give it as a gift for people who really needs it as i did last year... Can you ever believe that the ONLY guy who didn't asked for money to teach said "you're not prepared yet" and i just sent him an email asking the details of the course! grrr... just by recalling this i get angry again =/

<< 1   >>

join