It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P.I. Daniels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Give this a listen if ya got 20 mins to spare or click on the link to read the article.

P.I. Daniels: Obama's Social Security Number Reserved For Connecticut Applicants

by Helen Tansey

Daniels brings our attention to two new documents with the first being an official response from the Social Security Administration to Ms. Daniels request for an investigation into how a legal Hawaiian resident, then Barry Obama, age 15, secured a Connecticut issued Social Security Number. A Mr. Frank Biro, Acting Associate Commissioner, Office of Public Inquiries, Social Security Administration, issued the formal reply by stating the following “after reviewing the information you provided, we disagree with your conclusion that a person’s Social Security number depends upon the address of a residence.” That was it. Nothing more. The Acting Associate Commissioner simply stated the Social Security Administration “disagreed” with Daniels understanding of their longstanding application regulations. He cited no code. He cited no regulation. He cited nothing. As a formal representative of the SSA all he states is his disagreement. With what exactly? With their own regulations? What utter nonsense! Put this useless response into the loony circular file.

Yep utter nonsense pretty much sums up our current regimes. Pretty amazing stuff hope ya'll give them a listen. Understand why the media wont touch this and know the system is rigged.
We never hear about the SS issue on the news or about any of the millions of damning facts about nObama. Is there any truth to him or the system that pulls his strings and ours left?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I always used to think this Birther business was total bunk.

Now, I'm re-thinking that more and more.

The issue with the SSN being from the wrong state.

The huge delay in releasing the document. (Wouldn't Obama WANT to make these folks out to be loony-tunes as well as boost his personal credibility?)

Then the references to a hospital that didn't get named the way it was on the B.C. until the 1970's. As well as referring to the father's birthplace as Kenya when it wasn't called Kenya back then.

Then the Hawaii registrar's out-of-sequence gaffe. Including the correct sequence belonging to a little girl that died 24 hours after birth. A little girl that apparently never got issued a birth certificate despite the proper procedure saying otherwise.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this.

Not because I'm worried he does not meet the technical qualifications to be elected. That would be bad. Very bad! Because this would have been discovered long ago by people claiming to be opponents.

It's because if there is a sinister side to all of this who could push these kind of buttons and what would the motivation be?

edit on 6-6-2011 by Hessling because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
I always used to think this Birther business was total bunk.

I'm having difficulty still believing it's bunk. No matter what I've thought of Der Fuhrer, I still maintain that he is an American citizen through birthright by his mother, but now I don't know if my belief is out of pure stubbornness. I may need to rethink my stance.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
More Birther nonsense. :shk:

So now all of a sudden the EXACT SAME bungling evil government that is too inept to oversee healthcare or balance the budget is now all of a sudden beyond reproach to screw up a SS #. What a laugh.

The Birthers are back! Alert the media, wake up Orly Taitz, get "The Don" back into Presidential race, hide the farm animals.

/MD
edit on 6-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

That's how I felt dude!

No way could these Birthers actually be onto something.

Then the whole "long-form BC" incident and it actually raised more questions then it answered.

WTF????????????????

top topics

join