It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations! I think a bug is in my cranium...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi ats people. I joined a bit back after lurking fr a while. I cant get enough of this website. It keeps me young by always tickling my imagination.

I usually browse on my sprint epic failure, so. Although my post count is quite pathetic for when I joined, there have been atleast 25-30 well thought out responses I've given. (Hence the name of my phone). Its been frustrating.

And I'm not that guy that b.s's my writing. I didn't want to write blabber on other people threads to hit 20 and make a thread were I wanted.

I love music, nature, and things alike. I feel a different vibration when I'm doing things my soul is familiar with. Since I was a small child, my loving but separated parents always thought I was an old sould in a kids body. Usually because of the insight that came from me about things I still haven't experienced.
I feel that common sense is a pool of knowledge always available to whomever can tap into it. I believe that because again, for some reason, without having to give much thought I. Find answers to things I certainly have never been taught.

But I strongly state that I'm no einstein or whatever. Its more on a spiritual level.

I often find that when people talk to me, I don't listen to their words. Instead I read their patterns and body language. but I stll do listen. And so far I have really never been suprised or blind sided when someone turns out to have had alterior motives, that can usually negativley affect me.

Its just what my gut tells me, or I guess the old soul I'm taxi-ing around.

BUT I have one question before youleave my intro. And its the real reason as to why I'm making this.

I was not aware of Harold Campings rapture date. No details whatsoever. I learned of it after from hearing jokes on the radio.

But on the 21st. I remember getting a super stranged feeling in my brain, pretty much right between my eyes, and then traversed towards the bac of my head. It felt like a small little bug had crawled in there.

But I certainly know that no bug ventured in my nose or thru my eyes. The sensation lasted about 10 min. Then went away. (Started 6pm)

Then I learn later on that campings prediction was that something was goin to happen on that time!
Its been really freaking me out an I was wondering if anyone else experienced anything like this??

Pleaaaaseee answer my question. Even if my intro bites the big one. It would be very much appreciated!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Welcome..and hopefully someone can answer your question about the weird sensation on the 21'st.

Were you worried at all on that day, cause it could just be stress related , but couldn't tell you for sure.

edit on 6-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

No I was not unusually worried that day. Didn't really have anything to be worried about. I was outside jammin on my acoustic, and I got this slightly painful sensation.

I have had anxiety attacks, a seizure, heart palpatations and a slew of other things but this ones the most strange. I went researching as to what it could have been, but no luck. So the conspiracy nut in me needs to eliminate this as a possibilty, because I don't want to subconsciously think that a killswitch has been shot into my brain untill campings next end date guesstimate.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DunkdaMonk
reply to post by gabby2011

No I was not unusually worried that day. Didn't really have anything to be worried about. I was outside jammin on my acoustic, and I got this slightly painful sensation.

I have had anxiety attacks, a seizure, heart palpatations and a slew of other things but this ones the most strange. I went researching as to what it could have been, but no luck. So the conspiracy nut in me needs to eliminate this as a possibilty, because I don't want to subconsciously think that a killswitch has been shot into my brain untill campings next end date guesstimate.

I hope you find the answer to your question

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DunkdaMonk

Contact me on a U2U message.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This is a reply to a private message. I can't send back messages except to staff atm.

Private Message removed.

Personal/Private messages are never to be posted in the forums

Or do you mean there is a correlation between indigos and the sensation I've experiened?
edit on 9/6/2011 by Sauron because: removed private PM

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Chung I can't send messages yet. Can you communicate for now over this thread? Id apreciate any info relating to the question I've asked

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DunkdaMonk

Google:
shekinarose blue ray starseed
ascention symptoms
lightbody
Denise LeFay brain rewiring

Digest the information, use your intuition, and then and then get back to me.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sent an U2U.

Hope all is good.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 8-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Defenitly an interesting development I would say stress related, I had something happen to me that has never happened before very fast paced dizzy spells over very short periods of time.. I thought at first it was serious and medical related to come to the realization after doing some research online that it was stress related. You can easily be stressed without knowing it do some research on the web see if anyone else has experienced what you are.

Peace and best regards
~CJ

top topics

join