It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING!!! Elenin is Wormwood the Brown Dwarf Star!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Don't know how many saw the link at the end of the first YT video, but it's an interesting companion to the first video in the OP's link if you didn't catch it. He goes into increasing percentages of earthquakes this year as opposed to previous years.

edit on 6/6/2011 by Klassified because: grammar police

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What if all the money spent to create and operate the LHC was really to try to find a way to stop an event like the op suggested from occurring? I've spent a lot of time wondering why so much was invested just to satisfy man's curiosity about certain aspects of physics. Maybe there is a larger reason that I don't know since my understanding of physics is small, but most of what I've read didn't seem to cover much more than scientific curiosity.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I will say this, if this is true, and that's a big IF, it would make since how the Mayans, the Bible, the Hopi, etc,. Explained similar "end of days" / "catastrophic" changes, etc. They were experts at tracking the skies, and if this " event" referenced was caused by something cyclical, they would know when it was due to return, give or take. They would all then end up at similar timing, and then "their reason" for it happening would vary depending on culture, region, etc.

For example, the Bible would go with the cause being God, the Hopi would show deference to Mother Nature and the Mayans would go with cosmic causes, etc.

People always dismiss the Bible, Koran, etc., simply because of the God references. But people fail to separate what happened from the reason why it happened. Many scientists have shown The Great Flood to actually have happened. But because the Bible then has God speaking to Noah, they dismiss the entire story. Instead of thinking: there was a great flood that killed a great many people and animals, but some survived. The people left then looked for the reason why they survived and not others, or how one man built a ship and saved what he could -- how did he know to build a ship? Why did they survive? God. Just because they attributed their survival to God, doesn't mean they didn't survive something important.

Likewise, any major catastrophes, flooding, earthquakes, etc., would be to them "the entire world" since there was no Internet or phone to see how others were faring...to them it was their whole world.

It's a shame that more importance isn't placed on what information our elders left for us. I believe they knew far more than they are given credit for. People are so focused on the reason they said events occurred (read: God, deities, etc.) that they overlook what they said actually occurred.

They certainly could be right about the event, but not the reason.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Wow man, have you ever thought about becoming a narrator?, or writing a feature film, i loved the fire and brimstone coming down from the sky and the mushroom cloud looking like a scroll rolling up, Cecil b deMille stuff that.
Im not making fun sorry it entertained me, however, I have to say i have a very bad feeling about this Elenin thing, the fact that no one REALLY believes it is starting to make me think, what if this does bloody happen? Whats that saying, when you want to hide something, put it somewhere where everyone can see, do you see where im coming from? Elenin/wormwood has become a joke!
I am 99% certain these days, that something VERY noticable is going to happen on 28 Oct 2011.
S+F for the work.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
Ok, why does this kind of things doesn`t bother or scare me at all ???

edit on 6-6-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

I think it's because you have the same mentality that I do, if it happens it happens, nothing you can do!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't buy it at all, there are so many astronomers besides this guy (who appears to not even be astronomer according to that one dude's post) that have access to technology which would allow them to view this "brown dwarf star", and there is no possible way all of them are kept quiet if this really is a brown dwarf which will cause crazy devastation like a 10.0 earthquake. Don't you think that's PRETTY serious? The most powerful earthquake recorded in human history caused by a brown dwarf star that is being covered up and falsely labeled a comet sounds like it's nearly impossible to cover up, especially with people's access to current technology. Astronomers all over would be holding press conferences, publishing articles, and spreading the word telling us that we need to prepare for the destruction that's coming in the next year, this is just a bunch of bologna.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This will never get old.

Armchair Astronomers do nothing but waste the time of an online community, rather than take this to a level of alerting citizens on a grand scale. Did you contact any media outlets, alert your neighbors, call a town-hall meeting?

Nope, just anonymously posting here-say information in a community that you know butts heads and resolves hardly anything. Good job.

So now what?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
I don't buy it at all, there are so many astronomers besides this guy (who appears to not even be astronomer according to that one dude's post) that have access to technology which would allow them to view this "brown dwarf star", and there is no possible way all of them are kept quiet if this really is a brown dwarf which will cause crazy devastation like a 10.0 earthquake. Don't you think that's PRETTY serious? The most powerful earthquake recorded in human history caused by a brown dwarf star that is being covered up and falsely labeled a comet sounds like it's nearly impossible to cover up, especially with people's access to current technology. Astronomers all over would be holding press conferences, publishing articles, and spreading the word telling us that we need to prepare for the destruction that's coming in the next year, this is just a bunch of bologna. [/quote
Yeah tupac, HOW could they cover it up?, but the way i see it is, theres no harm in considering the possiblity that it could happen, this is seriously mad, and i cant believe im saying this, but im seriously considering hiring some cars, packing up my bags and heading for a range of caves near me on oct 28 2011, because i have a BAD feeling about this date.
But your right, my common sense tells me that if it were there, someone would have blown the whistle by now, or is this bigger than we could imagine....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just try to relax and take it easy. In time all will be clear. Love Light Eternia

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
How does being a television producer make this guy an expert?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've had a couple dreams concerning 9/28/2011. I am not prepared to call them prophecies but I do believe that date will be significant for me. Perhaps it will be significant for others, too.

If anyone has read Enuma Elish you will see how Nibiru destroyed Tiamat (earth) by using wind and a powerful "blow".

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is being discussed ALL over the board in many threads.

Please add to one of the ones in the 2012 forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join