It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoaxing and Misrepresentation by Chemtrail Promoters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

if you watch at 3:11 in the video the guy says something about taking samples from behind a plane and have it analyzed. She then says" I don't know how to do that, I'd like to try"

I am not sure how much more simply this can be explained. Hire a test jet like this one:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/674568543d5b.jpg[/atsimg]

to fly directly behind a suspected chemtrail, and have the results tested by an independent lab.

My God, this is not rocket science. It's a simple task. I think the only reason this is not done is because it would end the conspiracy and negate any future money to be made from people buying into this fantasy.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

contrails and clouds for that matter since they are the same, do not show up on any kind of radar.

I was reading your thread when i saw that sentence..

so i have to ask..

What does a doppler radar show?

Meteorological radar (doppler or otherwise) shows precipitation.

It does not show clouds (nor, for that matter, does it show HAARPic scalar ionisation
)

However, if sufficiently large or reflective particles were to be sprayed into the sky and subsequent fall towards the surface, then this too might well get picked up. Chaff, for example. Hence the infamous German Govt Admits to Spraying Duppel ..... hoax.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Some potential motivation for the chemtrail hoaxers: selling quack remedies to the people that they scare.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1320e239a2e4.jpg[/atsimg]

Or this guy, selling ionic foot baths

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd559ebf7358.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, I think some of the people promoting these remedies genuinely believe both in chemtrails, and in the medical problems, and in the efficacy of their remedies. But regardless, if someone has a financial incentive to promote something, then you should always double check what they are saying.

William Thomas used to sell vitamins to counteract the effect of "chemtrails". Now he's got a nice cottage industry selling fear based books:

willthomasonline.net...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by XmikaX
since this thread fails, for example (because there are many more - like the patents on chemtrails) to mention that many countries like russia and spain admit to spray stuff in the air for climate control purpose,

then this thread is 100% complete disinfo crap following some sick agenda that has nothing to do with denying ignorance

edit to clarify : it is very well known disinfo "debunk" method to address the weakest points of a theory to discredit it, while ignoring the real reasons of concern
edit on 7-6-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

Some of you are so into your chemtrail religion, that you play defense for those who have intentionally misled people. Its amazing how not only do you all play defense for them, you all do not even care that you were lied to by these people.

If you can find any errors in anything I have posted, then go for it. I do not deal in "theories" either, but I am dealing in facts. Why is it that your side has such a problem with the facts and makes up so much? Your side makes up complete falsehoods, and you are entirely okay with it, actually going after those who point that nonsense out, instead of getting mad at the chemtrail promoters
edit on 7-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Some potential motivation for the chemtrail hoaxers: selling quack remedies to the people that they scare.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1320e239a2e4.jpg[/atsimg]

Or this guy, selling ionic foot baths

Now, I think some of the people promoting these remedies genuinely believe both in chemtrails, and in the medical problems, and in the efficacy of their remedies. But regardless, if someone has a financial incentive to promote something, then you should always double check what they are saying.

William Thomas used to sell vitamins to counteract the effect of "chemtrails". Now he's got a nice cottage industry selling fear based books:

willthomasonline.net...

Compared to Don Croft and his Orgone pyramids and parasite devices, those prices above are absolutely cheap.

Its not coincidence at all, that the biggest promoters of chemtrails, usually had things for sale. Thats a point the Insane Cloud Posse would rather not admit to, so they try to assert, without evidence, than anyone posting against the chemtrail religion, is doing so out of monetary gain.

Actually, I am realizing its less a religion, and more like a cult. You can tell these people over and over the falsehoods being spread, the lies, how the leaders are in it for the money, and the chemmie faithful absolutely do not care.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Insane Cloud Posse

That is absolutely the funniest thing I have read today.

ICP what a bunch of cloud juggalos. lol

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Uncinus, would you be willing to post a concise rebuttal of the WITWATS nonsense? You have done it in a pretty documented manner, and didnt you ever correspond with one of the makers about it?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Uncinus, would you be willing to post a concise rebuttal of the WITWATS nonsense? You have done it in a pretty documented manner, and didnt you ever correspond with one of the makers about it?

What, all of it?

I did a post on the high points (contrails can last for hours, their tests were mostly dirt, aluminum resistance in crops has always been desirable) here:
contrailscience.com...

There's some more specific and detailed debunks of individual points on Metabunk.org (I'm Mick there, my real name).

The Shasta tests: -they tested dirty snow in summer
metabunk.org...

The Hawaii tests - showed exactly whay you would expect
metabunk.org...

The soil pH tests - were done incorrectly with something designed for testing urine, and only appear in his back yard.
metabunk.org...

The "Free-riding on our grandkids" quote - was about the consequences of ignoring climate change.
metabunk.org...

edit on 7-6-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

, and didnt you ever correspond with one of the makers about it?

I've corresponded with Griffin, but he's mostly been talking to Jay Reynolds, who has convinced his that it's possible that regular civilian aircraft might be leaving persistent contrails - which is apparently something denied in WITWATS.

There's some interesting notices from GEG in this thread, showing how he's actually listening to some of the criticism of the film:
metabunk.org...

Project Plane Tracker is well underway, and we have learned a great deal in the first few weeks. One of those lessons is that some of the data we have been collecting still will not close the case for many skeptics. It is tempting to just dismiss them as incurably brainwashed and not even try to answer their questions, but I feel that the better path is to dig deeper and try harder. I was once a skeptic, myself, and the fact that they are not yet in agreement with us is, I think, more of a reflection on us than them. In all honesty, we can do better – and we shall.

One of the issues omitted from the documentary, What in the World Are They Spraying, was an explanation of the difference between contrails and chemtrails. Because of that, many people think we don't know that contrails are real or that, under certain atmospheric conditions, they actually can look like chemtrails; so we are constantly bombarded with emails referring us to books and web sites that say what we think are chemtrails really are just old-fashioned contrails, and we are ignorant fools for thinking otherwise.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

since this thread fails, for example (because there are many more - like the patents on chemtrails) to mention that many countries like russia and spain admit to spray stuff in the air for climate control purpose, then this thread is 100% complete disinfo crap following some sick agenda that has nothing to do with denying ignorance

Once again a beautifully put together thread with enough evidence to make Ray Charles(R.I.P) and Stevie Wonder see that chemtrails and the great goofs who pus it are as fake as silicone implants. Yet you seem to not comprehend the fact that these so called chemtrail experts cannot provide a shred of scientific evidence and never will, but for what it's worth good luck in your research. You will need it.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Great thread and S&F for all the hard work and great evidence. Funny no matter how much you show the truth they will never believe it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Here we have the "Tanker Enemy" clowns at work again, trying to tell people that contrails did not really exist in WW2, and were only put in books later on, in edited photos

And to think some chemmies take them seriously
edit on 8-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

TankerEnemy is in a class if its own. You show them old science books that explain how contrails persist, and they claim the books are fake. They then go and buy a copy of the book, and STILL claim that it's fake. Like EBay has somehow been saturated with fake old science books. Or there's some international conspiracy to send fake science books to TankerEnemy.

tankerenemy.blogspot.com...

(Yes, books from the same publisher do sometime have duplicate ISBN numbers - it's a standard problem for librarians)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Compared to Don Croft and his Orgone pyramids and parasite devices, those prices above are absolutely cheap.

Its not coincidence at all, that the biggest promoters of chemtrails, usually had things for sale. Thats a point the Insane Cloud Posse would rather not admit to, so they try to assert, without evidence, than anyone posting against the chemtrail religion, is doing so out of monetary gain.

What the gullible and faithgful are so eager to overlook are the disclaimers attached to all the "orgone" and "Chemtrail"-busting snake oil they market through doazens of related distrubution channels and affiliates:

The devices we sell are not intended to treat disease, support or sustain human life, or to prevent impairment of human health; for self-education and research purposes only. Although some of us or our customers may be interested in the research and statements of Dr. Hulda Clark, this company, its web site and owner do not adopt any health or disease related claims based on her work or otherwise. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
www.ctbusters.com...

With the introduction of T-Rex and our link to the inexpensive Basic Zapper we've decided to stop offering refunds for all of our products. ... If you feel particularly skeptical about the claims made for zappers, why not first try the inexpensive Basic Zapper from ctbusters.com (see
isclaimer", above
, then if you like what it can do you may want to try a Terminator.
I'm a naturally skeptical person and I advise people to never accept claims blindly. We still prefer to sell our products by referral.
Thanks,
Don Croft
www.worldwithoutparasites.com...

Their "flagship" line of products is equally worthless:

Chemtrails Defense Pack $144.00 $119.95

Dr. von Peters developed ChemBuster several years ago to get the chemtrails toxins and mycoplasmas out of your system. If you have not seen the ChemBuster website at www.chembuster.us you can take a look at it there. It has been used effectively by our customers, and some have stated that it saved their lives.
These supplements and remedies taken together will help your body get rid of the effects of the chemtrails spraying and rejuvenate your immune system.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
www.lifequestformulas.com...

The "chemtrail" faithful can deny it all they want, but the biggest advocates are the ones who are marketing the most products, books, tools and "formulas."

deny ignorance
jw

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here is another site that misrepresents, in order to spread fear.

geoengineeringwatch.org...

Notice how they have stolen a pic from airliners.net, edited it and used it as their banner photo. They used to have this labeled as a KC-135 a couple of months ago. And again, more of the faulty "spray nozzles" claim, along with a very annoying audio track claiming that the air is thousands of times the toxic levels, and that before this, there were no such kinds of contrails as today.

I have long suggested chemtrailers go to airliners.net to educate themselves on aircraft and contrails, but the only reason they seem to go there for is to steal pics that they can strip the copyright info, and edit the photo to spread fear.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Here is another site that misrepresents, in order to spread fear.

geoengineeringwatch.org...

Notice how they have stolen a pic from airliners.net, edited it and used it as their banner photo. They used to have this labeled as a KC-135 a couple of months ago. And again, more of the faulty "spray nozzles" claim,

And notice that the "spray" from the "nozzles" comes from a different place in their banner than in the photos they use below to "prove" that is is from nozzles - IIRC Uncinus identified this a week or 2 ago ..here it is - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Another misrepresentation that goes on with some of these chemtrialers, is that they will make their organization sound misleadingly sound like its a mainstream group with normal concerns, or that it is a much bigger kind of group.

Here is one for example "Environmental Voices"
www.environmentalvoices.org...

Sounds reasonable, well sure, at first glance seems like a run of the mill environmental group. But it is?
When you get into it, its actually a chemtrail group, that tries to appear to be a normal environmental organization.

Who are their speakers?

Why its Deborah Whitman (founder), Rosalind Peterson, Francis Mangels, and Allan Buckmann, all of them are part in chemtrail organizations, and go on shows to promote the chemtrail hoax. Rosaline and Francis, were in that "What In the World Are They Spraying", not sure if the other two were.

What the recent accomplishments so far of "Environmental Voices", according to their website?

Sponsored the production of the documentary "Sky Lines."

Provided public presentations at libraries in Sacramento, Placer, El Dorado, and cities in the Yolo County.

And here is Deborah Whitman, doing a chemtrail protest, of course her evidence is a patent.

Continued....
edit on 9-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
And we have yet another group, that tries to look mainstream and like something much bigger.

www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org...

Being an agricultural defense coalition, its must be a big group and trying to help agriculture? Nope, its yet another chemtrail group. And who founded it, why its Rosalind Peterson. Funny again how its the same names pop up again and again.

What are they against? They do not call it chemtrails, they try and find another term, "Persistent Jet Contrails", or PJC. And if you look on the banner graphic of the Agricultural Defense Coalition, it says "Look Up", and if you click on it, it takes you to.....

www.californiaskywatch.com...
You now have that same banner graphic, but now it says California Skywatch.

and....

California Skywatch was created by Rosalind Peterson in 2002.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I will continue more on these web of fake organizations and coalitions of 1 later, but thanks to bsbray11 falling for this hoax, it reminds me to put it up.

Chemtrailers mistranslated it, which is an intentional act of deception. It is not about spraying, or chemicals or modifying the weather, in spite of what the liars who translated it stated. Strangely enough, when you point this out to the chemmies, they absolutely not care that they were lied to, and they will defend the people who did this lying through a false translation

Basically what it comes down to is that chaff, which is Duppel in German, is being released by fighters in exercises, and it was causing returns on the precipitation weather radars, and the meterologists had to be careful in issuing weather forecasts based on that.

at :22, In German it does not say that airplanes are changing the climate, but the hoax translation does.

At 1:00, Karsten does not mention chemical trails. Again, some chemmie hoaxer lying. There are other sentences in this that are lies too, but this is a great example of a chemtrail hoax.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

at :22, In German it does not say that airplanes are changing the climate, but the hoax translation does.

It says "manipuliert unser wetterkarte", which means "manipulating our weather maps". I think basically anything subtitled in yellow is a deliberate mistranslation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join