It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner actually showed his weiner!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
wow, so after a week of lying, he finally comes clean. He's an idiot. who the heck sends pictures of your weiner on twitter? You have to be an idiot. Now he's going to be divorced, and he won't ever be re-elected. His life is over pretty much. Wow, I've been listening to his coming out speech. The stuff he says is just ridiculous. "He is taking responsibility and won't put the blame on anyone else" who else could he blame? An unknown hacker? Too late, you spent a week blaming that hacker. He also says he hasn't had physical encounters with them before, just wait another week and it'll come out that he physically cheated on his wife as well.
Some of the questions that he's being asked are priceless.

HAHA, when weiner was walking off stage, some reporter kept asking very loudly, "Were you fully erect?"
edit on 6-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: "Were you fully erect?"

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
He hasn't mentioned anything about divorce, and he stated his wife still loves him. This is a joke, but divorce has not been mentioned. But yes, I am sure after watching that sexual encounters will start to come out. When asked he stumbled slowly with a no I haven't. Certainly guilty with a drawn response like this.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I can never understand why politicians do this crap. Like the republican who was caught trying to solicit sex in an airport men's room - or the biggest one - Bill Clinton.

You don't have to be the smartest guy in the world to realize that everything you do is going to get picked apart. And when it comes to your private life - social media is not your friend. Come on guys....think

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Nice title.

Im always amazed at how little control some people have over their genitals, personally. And disgusted. Not for "Christian" reasons, or puritanism, but simply because what kind of chimp cant control their sexual urges? Honestly? If you cannot restrain yourself sexually, or with substances, you should not be allowed to have power of any kind. If you are that mentally weak, how can anyone trust you to act in their best interests when you cannot act in your own?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
He hasn't mentioned anything about divorce, and he stated his wife still loves him. This is a joke, but divorce has not been mentioned.

You're right, I'm just assuming these things. Can you really believe anything he says after this past week? If he says his wife still loves him, I'm assuming that actually means "we are getting divorced soon."

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I dont know who this guy is but I just watched him lie through an interview on live news.He should be fired,Also the fact he is a public figure and sending pics of his penis through his own twitter account? Thats just so stupid,,what did he think would happen?

Hes a liar and an idiot who thinks he can just spout a line and youll swallow it up.arrogant weiner.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Angrybadger

But if we fired congressmen for lying, there wouldn't be any congressmen.

edit on 6-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
maybe it would make room for ones who dont lie,at least ones not dumb enough to get caught.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
These are the morons we elect into office to make decisions for us? Anyone with any common sense that's in the public eye should know better than this. This is one of the reasons why our government is so much in debt. We have incompetent people in office that don't think first or realize the consequences of their actions.

Give it a few more weeks and another lying elected official will be caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

top topics

join