It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch NRA heads explode: Al Qaeda spokesman urges terrorists to buy lots of guns at gun shows

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
okay a few points of interest in this... the liberals have been pushing the anti gun stuff as long as I can remember this is probably due to the fact they want to control the people with a super large government and no way to defend.. (hmmm look at California)

next...California gun shows are fun and hard to get guns at but still theres sort of a "anti....al-q" mentality that sort of turns into a gray area ignorance towards people of different color... Most of these people wouldn't talk with my friend (who is ITALIAN in skin tone).... giving him rude looks because of his beard and tanned skin... and even though he is an American citizen.

finally... and most importantly is the standard scare tactic this follows.... get the people upset about something and lock down on the subject....

this smells of dis info to the max.

This guy is real... yes, he is an A$$ Clown, but he is real. You can you tube this guy, he has a few different videos.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So soon we forget how the ATF allowed truckloads

TRUCKLOADS

of guns to be smuggled into Mexico....so they could "track" them...

But I'm supposed to be worried about terrorists buying guns at gun shows?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You can almost cut the tension in the air, with a knife, here in the US!

It is only a matter of time before our Govt decides it needs to "completely" protect us from our selves.

Oh Noezzzzz Al-Q is in your back yard, and able to purchase a rail gun at your local flea market! "If you don't bring us your guns and ammo, you'll never be safe"

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.

-Thomas Jefferson-

My take on that.....

If "terrorists" want to become heavily armed, I would rather be fighting them with guns instead of sitcks.

MOTF!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Gun shows definitely work like that. Have you ever been to one? At least her if there is a gun show I can go down with money and buy whatever I want on the spot and most likely wouldn't have to show an ID.

I think that's fine though.. I really don't see a problem with it.

Where are you located? It doesn't work that way in CA. At all. Or Nevada.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

S & F

Don't worry about that rag site too much.

It's just another freakshow by zealots and intended for the uninformed on the far left.

At least the name of the site "Crooksandliars" is a case of truth in advertising, showing that the far left never lets an inconvenient thing like a fact get in the way of pushing their agenda.

EDIT: That twit must think he's all that and a bag of chips if he believes anybody in the 2nd amendment camp is going to lose sleep over his drivel.

edit on 6-6-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Add

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm with you on this one, I call bullspit.
Not only for the reasons you listed but all of the folks I seem to run into at these shows are of a certain....mindset.
Not that I am hating but average towelaban in plain clothes comes up to billybobbubbaray, said redneck won't give em the time of day.
Sellers reserve the right to refuse service to anyone their dog don't like.
Ya'll here now?
fully auto out the day of purchase, now come on.
There are states where you cannot get any of this combination.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Think for a minute. At least in Louisiana, Gun Shows are heavily watched by the ATF and lots and lots of detail cops. Do you believe a single arab/central asian looking person could walk in there without being heavily profiled and scrutinized by the surrounding law enforcement? They would also be right in the middle of hundreds of gun toting Americans who are itching to get the chance to be a vigilante terrorist fighter. While this may get some soundbytes in the media and will be used as ammo (no pun intended) by liberal gun control types, it is a very unrealistic scenario. No way an arab/central asian walks into a gun show and doesn't arouse suspicion by ATF, local PD, or a vigilante wannabe. A couple of New Orleans gangsta types came in to the last show, which is fine, but they definitely stood out and were watched. One of them tried to steal a gun and was easily caught and arrested. The point being, if you don't fit in, you will be watched. And, at least in my experience, there are cameras everywhere.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Now we know which way Crooks and liars does spin.

Al Qaeda with an American accent?

I thought we only organized and paid for them.
Others are right - you cannot go out a get yourself an automatic weapon of any kind at a gun show.
Guns shows didn't ruin Mexico, NAFTA,GATT and the international bankers did that.
I can't find a single turdlet of truth in this whole article.
FAIL !!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

jeez as soon as I read the article I thought the same thing!One would think that the same old rehearsed scenario would be obvious to everyone by now.I think if we look back in the history of passing laws this type of behavior of creating the problem prior to,should be well documented.Create a problem then pass another law to solve it.........easy right?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
To set the record straight, I am a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal. An Artist, Musician and published Poet and................
You can have my firearm when you pry it from my cold dead hands!

Your last statement would throw conservatives for a loop.
It did me. I'm all for the Second Amendment. I'm all for the right for American Muslims to observe the Second Amendment and exercise the right to bear arms.

It's only how they'll use them will be the determining factor on whether America should take the next step. Don't ask me what it is. You will not like the answer.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Not the same politically ,but I do listen and try to understand all who speak to me unless I detect a faulty(obviously my own opinion) ideology.I have been going to gun shows all my life.We aren't stupid and there are fringe elements who are actively trolling these shows for terrorists to kill,both highly trained and crazies,by body language and racial profiling.
as an side note:
I can but hope non Jihadist Muslims are aware this is logical behavior in the traditional American mindset and will stop this before more innocent collateral lives and brain washed young men are killed.
We ARE getting more angry about it not more afraid,we just don't show it because we are trying to be polite and humane.
Believe it or not we are showing you GREAT restraint because sane Americans don't really like killing innocent people, and we really do not want to lock you all up.We did say you are welcome here but you have to solve this one,not us.
Our solutions are deadly.

edit on 6-6-2011 by 7thcavtrooper because: misspeled and wrong statement was made

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here in PA every gun show I've been to has had some kind of local police presence. I rarely see full automatics and when they are there its just for show to draw attention to the booth, there not for sale. I can agree with others that if you have the appearance of a muslim you will be unfairly scrutinised. I have also never witnessed a sale at one of these shows where there wasn't the mandatory checks followed. This reminds me of the Mexican President telling Obama that he needs to pass legislation limiting US citizens ability to buy firearms since all the full automatic weapons in Mexico were coming from US citizens. Its obviously not true since there is so much red tape just to get one here, let alone enough to supply a small drug lord army. Just more propaganda designed to frighten the sheeple and get them behind more aggressive gun control.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So, let me get this right in my head. A bunch of gutless fools who prefer guns to blades (the NRA) are inadvertantly helping another bunch of phallicaly challenged , barely sentient idiots (Al Qaeda) aquire the firearms that might bring about the destruction of a nation?

Well you know what? I hope both groups die in a horrendous gun fight. Men do not kill from a distance. Men get close enough to feel the spray.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I regularly go to my local flee market on weekends, guys with stands are always selling hunting rifles and such... Doubt they are doing background checks.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Gun shows definitely work like that. Have you ever been to one? At least her if there is a gun show I can go down with money and buy whatever I want on the spot and most likely wouldn't have to show an ID.

I think that's fine though.. I really don't see a problem with it.

Yeah, it's that way here, too. I was shocked when my brother-in-law took me to one and nobody asked for ID... just cash. And I live in a "liberal" state!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

This guy has made the "news" a few times in the past. He is an American that converted to Islam and claims to have joined the Taliban.

I wonder if anyone else thinks that it just "might" be relevant to see what "faith" Adam converted from?

Clue: He used to be just a nice guy from the Bronx.

Any guesses?

JR

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This 'terrorist smells overwhelmingly like a CIA plant! And is making noises to impress his new Taliban friends, while giving Barry a hand with his raft of new gun controls

Just like cops go undercover to infiltrate gangs, this is all this is, but with a bigger agenda.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
GUNS?

Remember what they were able to do with just box cutters?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Glad I am not the only one that thought the same exact thing

Anyways, so what? The gungrabbers are gonna yell booooogymen! like normal and try to pass some sweeping BS law. What else is new?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join