It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Special Ops Troops Deployed in Mexico, Leaked Briefing Confirms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
FYI, our servicemen continue to protect us without congressional permission. There are no warcrimes and you wishing the harm of our servicemen makes me sick.

No one in Mexico is protecting me.

That tired lie is 70 years out of season. They weren't protecting us in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and they're not protecting us by being in Mexico either.

If they had good reason to be there they would do it all out in the open. They're no better than the terrorists. They're the same, if not worse.

If they did it in the open then the enemy would know they were coming you idiot.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I hope your not comparing a video game to real life. In a video game the storyline is made up.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
this is like the start of Ghost Recon 2!!!!!

No kidding actually the start of Ghost Recon One, not two, here
Video Link of Intro Ghost Recon AW

In this ghost recon video game, the storyline isnt quite made up, it talks about the creation of the north american union, well in the game it has a different name.

Still its the same stuff, so not quite made up.

edit on 6-6-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was wondering where all the SF-Style guerrilla tactics and humiliating/brutal murders used and committed by the bad guys was coming from. I just figured that some of the narc SOBs were Ex SF from Mexico who received training from the CIA in the 70's and 80's but I guess that's not all.
Just a damn shame that the training 7th SFG is supposed to give to the "friendly-forces" is falling in the wrong hands

the USA needs to be very careful with this. Groups like 7th SFG that primarily conduct guerrilla-warfare and train non-us troops (Friendly) have a lot (and I mean a lot!) of experience and knowledge. This kind of experience and knowledge in the wrong hands can make a few people capable of inflicting an incredible amount of damage in a very short time-frame while being able to outmaneuver and defeat most civilian law-enforcement and some military opposition.

tl;dr if more of the guys trained by 7th SFG turn bad and want to inflict harm (As some already have), they will be able to do so without much resistance from civilian law-enforcement until specialized military units (like specialized CIA squads) can react to them.

This is a very dangerous game that the USA is playing. Just imagine how much damage these guys would be able to inflict if they were really motivated to do so in the streets of the USA.

S&F. Thanks OP!

IT--
edit on 6-6-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I hope your not comparing a video game to real life. In a video game the storyline is made up.

It's a Tom Clancy game that millions of impressionable people have played. Tom Clancy video games are like propaganda that you can interact with.

This game was released a few years ago, back when the security and prosperity partnership was first being pushed by Harper and Obama. The game itself is pretty much based on the concept of the SPP, except it portrays Mexican rebels/South American mercenaries/anyone against the SPP as enemies that need to be killed.

Obviously video games aren't real, but it's a pretty damn good coincidence.

PS: Oh and one more thing. I was going through some courses where we had lectures and discussion on modern movements and drug wars in Mexico. It was mentioned more than once that a few of the top cartel factions are actually run by ex-US military guys (from either special forces or intellegence backgrounds). Apparently through their work, they made lots of contacts down there and realized that they could make a lot of money if they rounded up a few soldier buddies and started their own drug cartels.

This would explain so many different things, such as why they have such easy access through the border, why they use American military equipment, why they are so well trained, why the US government isn't taking serious action on them, etc etc.

I wish I had some evidence to back this up though, maybe somebody on here has heard about it too.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join