It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What IF: Aliens are not so smart afterall?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If that is the case, then that leaves room for another alien race to do it?
If there is one alien race out there, it means there are millions of other alien races.
It seem to me like a lot of people see aliens as 1 race. They can all be put into one group called 'aliens' but in that group you still have different races. Just like humans, alien and plants would be the group 'lifeforms', they are not the same.
Of course I don't know for sure, but it seems logic. It would even be possible that there currently is only 1 race that is able to reach us. What I'm saying is, even if we'd only see one, doesn't mean it's the only one.
But anyway as I said, even if some alien race would be too lazy to a point where they don't 'dare' to contact us, there most likely is an other one that will.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
From what I've understood, they arent smarter than us, just more knowledgable...makes sense I suppose.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

That IS what i was trying to say
, but you gave a better explanation of it.

Maybe nextime i should explain myself more throughly so that people can understand where im going at with this

thanks

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This would make me feel not so nervous around them... especially if they didn't know all the dumb thoughts that pass through that i wouldn't want anyone to know about.

What if they were like marvin martian and genius when it comes to many things but so focused on their own agenda that it made them seem oblivious to other things.

Nah, I'm still afraid they are laughing at all my dumb thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join