It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion #1 Claims NASA Chief - Supports Rossi E-Cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well well well it seems we are approaching a point where even main stream scientist will not be able to deny the progress being made and The NASA Chief apparently sees the writing on the wall. Still there is a a lot of political pressure to not tout Cold fusion as viable but the NASA Chief has finally overcome his fear saying cold fusion is not only real but most promising of emerging technologies, however he stopped short of saying the E-Cat was LENR (low emission nuclear reaction) .

Dennis Bushnell is a Chief scientist at NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia. He is also an inventor, author, and has been a consultant to countless government and military agencies. A few of these include the DOD, Air Force, DARPA, and the NRC. To read a more complete summary of his background, a good review can be found here. Recently, he was interviewed during an EV World podcast.

During the show, he addressed what he called "Low Energy Nuclear Reactions" as being the most interesting and promising alternative energy technology being developed. In fact, it was first on his list, ahead of salt water agriculture, cyanobacteria, energy conservation, geothermal power, nano-plastic solar panels, solar thermal concentrators, and high altitude wind power.

"The most interesting and promising [technology sector] at this point ... [is] low energy nuclear reactions."

Bushnell went on to say that LENR technology could potentially solve all of our energy and climate problems. He stated the technology could be used for any application, including to power rockets for space travel. It is quite refreshing to hear such positive statements, in support of cold fusion, from a mainstream, credible, and respected scientist!

Actually, I cannot think of any other scientist off the top of my head, that I would have rather made a statement in support of LENR (cold fusion). His extensive scientific background, career history, and status as a Chief NASA scientist make his supportive statements very significant. Hopefully, they will inspire other scientists to take LENR research seriously! I would like to hear a naysayer like Bob Park (who has attacked cold fusion researchers for 20 years) try to criticize him for his comments.

During the interview, Bushnell specifically mentioned Andrea Rossi's E-Cat (Energy Catalyzer) technology, and seemed very supportive of it. He reviewed the tests that have been performed and the large amount of excess heat produced. At one point he made a remark scientists across the world should notice...

"I think we are almost over the "we do not understand it" problem. I think we are almost over the "this does not produce anything useful" problem. I think this will go forward fairly rapidly now. If it does, this is capable of, by itself, completely changing geo-economics, geo-politics, and solving climate issues."...

Read the entire article: pesn.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

This is excellent information, but there is an existing thread...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Allready being discussed HERE

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
oops somehow missed the other thread... Sorry. Mods please close this thread
edit on 6-6-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Please leave your comments here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join