It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiss Banker Unmasks Bilderberg Criminals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"They have a new plan to censor the internet, because the internet is still free. They want to control it and use terrorism or what ever as a reason. They could even plan something horrible so that they have an excuse."

Interview Took Place May 30 with the Russian Weekly magazine "NoviDen"

Q: Can you tell us something about your involvement in the Swiss banking business?

A: I have worked for Swiss banks for many years. I was designated as one of the top directors of one of the biggest Swiss banks. During my work I was involved in the payment, in the direct payment in cash to a person who killed the president of a foreign country. I was in the meeting where it was decided to give this cash money to the killer. This gave me dramatic headaches and troubled my conscience. It was not the only case that was really bad but it was the worst. It was a payment instruction on order of a foreign secret service written by hand giving the order to pay a certain amount to a person who killed the top leader of a foreign country. And it was not the only case. We received several such hand written letters coming from foreign secret services giving the order to payout cash from secret accounts to fund revolutions or for the killing of people. I can confirm what John Perkins has written in his book "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man". There really exists just a system and Swiss banks are involved in such cases.

Q: Did you have a problem with this work?

A: Yes, a very big problem. I could not sleep for many days and after a while I left the bank. If I give you too many details they will trace me. Several secret services from abroad, mostly English speaking, gave orders to fund illegal acts, even the killing of people thru Swiss banks. We had to pay on the instructions of foreign powers for the killing of persons who did not follow the orders of Bilderberg or the IMF or the World Bank for example.

Article Link

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Original source of article.

A Russian 'news' blog, with a whois as follows:

Registrant Contact Information:
Name: Sergey A Arutyunov
Address 1: pr Mira 47
City: Suhum
Zip: 384900
Phone: +8.109951226623
Fax: +8.109951226623
Email: @gmail.com

Funny that it seems all articles are in Russian on that site, except that one.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'd just like to know who is paying the hotel/food/drinks bill at the meeting currently in Switzerland.

I'll bet if they passed around the hat, they could bail out Greece in a heartbeat.

It will be interesting to watch what happens in the weeks to come, of anything these scumbags have made decisions on.

I dont know the breakup of the attendees, but I'll bet most of them are from Europe, so lets just sit on our hands and wait. It all depends on saving Greece, thats their main problem at the moment. I'll bet that in two weeks all's well with Greece, they can't afford to let Greece slip.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
thread in the same subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join