It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Died for 3 minutes last night (NEAR DEATH EXPERIANCE)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm really happy with this information. I think we still do not know or understand the deeper meaning of the human body towards our spiritual connection as well. We only look at the picture, not what is the picture

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

Thanks! I'm looking forward to reading this.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Op, after your NDE, can you say if you are more or less interested in any of the following:
...politics?
...religion?
...sports?
...entertainmanet factor?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Op, after your NDE, can you say if you are more or less interested in any of the following:
...politics?
...religion?
...sports?
...entertainmanet factor?

Never cared about sports.

Politics are interesting only when war machines are sent out through the commands of words

Religion, I am more spiritual, but much of basis belief is very Catholic.

Entnertainment, my ps3 died... I find it all very intrestinng how my ps3 died and my computer keyboard died. now I am using my laptop, my last computer and it is an old G4 I found in the Garbage about 2 years ago.

I can only say that I do feel different, although its more of a clam than anything else. hope it helps

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
thanks for sharing with us friend; I had an NDE 31 years ago, was clinically dead for 33 minutes; but based on my experience, and this is just my opinion, yours was more OBE than NDE; I won't waste bandwith or derail your thread, but if you would like details on mine it is in this old thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... perhaps you will find it of interest...

seeker

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
thanks for sharing with us friend; I had an NDE 31 years ago, was clinically dead for 33 minutes; but based on my experience, and this is just my opinion, yours was more OBE than NDE; I won't waste bandwith or derail your thread, but if you would like details on mine it is in this old thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... perhaps you will find it of interest...

seeker

Lol. Perhaps, yours were 11 X longer than mine I will say that is really funny. We do tend to attract odd things happen to us none the less. Trying to find the truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I believe You had what happened to me and that is an OBE. I got my tongue pierced and was feeling whoozy it didn't much hurt but the tongue was bleeding and when I saw the blood (My blood makes me queasy) well you know how it is when you see yourself bleed as opposed to someone else, and I said I needed some air...I walked toward the door and opened the door so I thought, wrong I passed out halfway between the chair I was at and the door, however I continued and even saw outside the door...and even opened the door (didn't go through it like a ghost at all) Everything though was sharp and in focus all the surroundings, nothing like what you explained but the haziness could be because you felt like you were dead. Also no silver cord for me whatsoever, that's hogwash. Beleive me I swore I made it to the door and opened it felt the air smelled it, I swore but all wirnesses in the home said I never made it to the door and I asked when I passed out then did the door open and they said it did. WHOA!!!
In fact the door was open when I came to. I believe I was in shock that day I have always had issues if my tongue bled and with eyes bleeding they both freak me out so you can imagine the shock (when I was younger I saw my cousin bite their tongue in half when they had an accident).

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

sounds like a trippy ass nightmare to me but hey it could be real that would be a wild ass truth

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've died three times and didn't have anything close to a NDE. It may have been to due to an overdose on narcotics but all I remember is black nothingness. I think during death your brain releases large amounts of dmt (the same thing released during REM sleep) that causes you to experience a NDE. So, the fact that my brain was to doped up to release any, therefore, no recollection of a NDE. Just my two pennies....

But it sounds like you passed out due to lack of oxygen to the brain. Trust me this can be very similar to have a NDE but much more like a OBE. I think I'd prefer an OBE myself haha.
edit on 7-6-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I've seen it once... Blackness, and all these shapes, like falling through a kaleidoscope.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i didnt read every post that replyed to your story so i dont know if someone had asked this yet but while you were leaving your body was there a feeling like an emotion or maybe a physical feel to it.

thank you much glad your still with us

edit on 9-6-2011 by zodus because: missing words

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join